‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Friends

Chapter 16:

'Rian, sit down.' Bam said looking at me. I had been leaning against the door for the three hours we had been locked in the small room.

'I am not sitting on this floor.' I said meeting his gaze.

'Ri,' He said laughing. 'The rule of the closet, is everybody has to cum on that blanket.' He ponited to the one that had been pushed towards the TV hours before.

'People break rules, Bam.' I said. 'And that's disgusting.'

'Look, I'll even let you have the cleaner side.' He said scooting further to his left.

'What a gentleman.' I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms across my chest.

'Just sit, please.'

'No.' I said sighing and uncrossing my arms.

'Yes.' He said taking my hand and yanking me to the ground.

'Bam!' I said letting a giggle escape my lips. I sat up and leaned against the wall next to him.

We sat for a few minutes in silence before he started laughing.

I looked over him and started smiling. I always loved seeing him laugh.

'What's so funny?' I asked.

'This is just like when we got in that fight, and Jess pushed us in the pantry.' He said laughing.

'I forgot about that!' I said laughing.

'What was that fight about?' He asked.

'You got mad my sister moved in and I couldn't hang out with you...and then you hooked up with that Toni girl.' I explained.

'How the fuck do you remember that?' He asked.

'I don't know.' I shrugged.

'I've always been an asshole, huh?' He asked smirking.

'Yes.' I said smiling. 'It's one of my favorite things about you.'

'Why?' He asked looking confused.

'You keep things interesting.' I shrugged.

'So you like fighting?' He asked.

I sighed and thought a moment before I realized the perfect way to explain it. 'You fight with the people you love most.'

He smiled a bit and looked at me. 'Is the part where we kiss and makeup?'

'Yes.' I said smiling. He smiled wider and wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me towards his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and sighed heavily. He placed a kiss on my temple before we pulled apart.

'Alright, so since we're both getting married...friends?' He asked.

'Best friends.' I said smiling wide. 'Now we need to leave this room.'

He laughed and stood up. He helped me to my feet and Jess opened the door.

'Good. I'm glad you guys are better.' Jess said smiling.