‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Good in Bed

Chapter 18:

Sexual Content:

Bam's body pushed mine against his door as he shut it. I heard the door lock and his hands went under my shirt. Moaning, I ran my hands through his hair.

He spun us towards his bed and I fell back pulling him down with me.

Clothes began falling to the ground and I was reminded of how much I missed him.

'Rian...' He moand panting. 'I love you.' His lips attacked mine and he pushed in.

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I looked over at him. His mouth was wide open and he was snoring slightly.

I giggled and rolled so I was facing him. I tickled his chest a little bit before deciding on a good way to wake him up.

'Ri...' He moaned as I kissed and licked his neck.

I reached my hand down his body towards his boxers.

'Again?' He asked laughing.

I nodded smirking.

'You're going to kill me...' He mumbled and let me do as I wanted.

'Bam...' The sound of April's voice woke me up.

'What?' He asked sitting up behind me.

'Oh! Hi Rian.' She said smiling.

'Hi Ape.' I said.

'I just wanted to let you know we're home from Atlantic City.' She said. 'I'll leave you guys alone now.'

She went to his closet and grabbed his basket of dirty clothes and then left.

'Your mother still does you laundry?' I asked laughing.

'Fuck off.' He smirked. 'How'd I do? Are you stress free now?'

'I forgot how good you are in bed.' I said smiling.

'I didn't mean like that...' He said laughing. 'But thanks.'