‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

News

Chapter 19:

A week before my wedding date and I was really getting anxious. Bam and I had barely talked. I was so busy with the plans, he knew to stay away. Or at least, I thought he did.

'Rian!' I heard him come into the house early one morning.

'She's in her room sleeping.' Sarah said.

I heard his feet thunder up the stairs and run towards my room. Something hard hit my door making it swing open and hit the wall. I looked up to see him laying on the hallway floor.

'Was it necessary to kick my door in?' I asked rolling over. I heard him giggle and stand up.

'I have great news.'

'What are you doing up before noon?' I asked rolling over to see him standing over me.

'I told you, I have great news.'

'What is it, Bam?'

'I broke it off with Jenn.' He said smiling.

'What.' I said sitting up.

'Yeah.' He said smiling. 'Now you can end it with Ben and we can be together.'

'End it with Ben?' I asked. 'Are you kidding?'

'No.'

'Bam, I've planned a whole fucking wedding! and you wait a week before it to tell me you want to be together?'

'Yeah.'

'Fuck that, Bam.' I said rolling over.

'So you're not going to do it?' He asked.

'Hell no.'

'Alright. But I wanted to tell you, I can't make it to the wedding. I have a bunch of demos next week.'

'Story of my life.'

'What the fucks that mean?'

'Everytime something important to me happens...you have a demo.' I said looking at him.

'I'm sorry Ri.' He said before sighing heavily and walking out of my room.