‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Because You ***ing Left

Chapter 1:

'What do you mean? She asked as I walked around the coffee table and plopped down next to her.

'I dated Bam Margera in high school.' I said sighing heavily and closing my eyes.

'What!?' Sarah asked now getting giddy with my own misfourtune. 'You dated him? You know Jess?'

'Jess is like one of my best friends.' I said laughing.

'I'm gonna kill you for keeping this from me!' She said laughing and jumping on me. 'We need to go to the concert! Please, please, please, please, please!'

'What's going on in here?'

Sarah and I both stopped laughing to find my boyfriend walking in our front door.

'Ben...' I said standing up and straightening my shirt.

'What are you girls up to?'

'Uh, we just decided to go to a concert.' I said smiling and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Ben and I have been dating for almost a year. And he is everything a girl could ever want in a man. He's sweet, sensitive, romantic, caring, and treats me like a princess. He never even glances at another woman around me. He spoils me rotten. We've never been in a fight. He gets along great with my parents. And we have a lot in common. He's attractive in everyway possible. Dresses nice. Makes all my friends jealous.

Pretty much your stereo typical Prince Charming.

'Which one?' He asked smiling wide.

'cKy.'

'Can I come?' He asked.

'Ben, I don't know if you'll like them...' I said trying to come up with an excuse not to bring him.

'If you love them babe, then I love them.' He said kissing me on the forehead.

'Aren't you two just the most.' Sarah said smiling and walking towards her room.

'Ben, you really don't have to go with us.' I said.

'I want to.'

I smiled and realized I was dragging him along to meet the guys and I was certain they were going to rag on me later.

The day of the concert had finally arrived and my stomach was in knots.

'Relax.' Sarah said as we walked out to Ben's car to see him holding open my door and smiling.

'I can't.' I mumbled as I smiled at Ben who moved aside to let me in.

'You look beautiful today.' He said shutting my door and running around the otherside of the car.

'Thanks.' I said as I buckled up and he drove off to the venue.

As we pulled up to the brick building with a line of fans out the door all screaming 'cKy!' It really hit me that I was walking right back into the life I had tried to distance myself from.

We parked, climbed out, and I lead the way to the door Jess had told me to go to where a large man stood.

'Can I help you?' He asked.

'Uh, I'm Rian Lightman. I'm supposed to be meeting the band in the Green Room.' I said hopping it would work.

'Nice try Little Miss.' He said laughing.

'Rian fucking Lightman!' I turned to see Raab walking towards me with a grin on his face and a beer in his hand.

'Raaby!' I said running towards him and flinging my arms around his neck.

'How are you?' He asked letting go of me and I took in his apperance which hadn't changed much other then his hair had grown out and now he had a green bandana wrapped around it.

'Good!' I said smiling happy to see him.

'Well, everyone's waiting so come on.' Raab said taking me by the hand and dragging me, Ben, and Sarah right past the large man.

'Raab this is my best friend Sarah and my boyfriend Ben.' I said introducing them as we walked down the hall.

'Boyfriend?' Raab said looking confused.

I couldn't say anything more on the matter because the second we walked in the Green Room I was surrounded by all the guys.

'Rian!' Chad said giving me a large kiss on the cheek.

'We missed you!' Deron said.

'How's my little sister?' Jess asked laughing.

'What up Ri?' Dunn said hugging me.

'Arrr Rian!' Dico said hugging me with an eyepatch on his head.

Rake was last to hug me.

'I didn't know all of you were going to be here.' I said smiling wide and plopping down with Jess.

'Well when Ba--We! When we heard you were coming to the show, we all decided to go too.' Raab had begun but had been elbowed by Jess and changed his sentence structure.

'He better not be here.' I said looking at Jess.

'He's not.' Raab said.

I should have remembered the cKy Crew never went too far without their fearless leader, but at the time it didn't dawn on me.

We caught up for a minute before I remembered my manners and introduced Sarah and Ben.

'Boyfriend?'

I looked at the door to see Bam standing there with dark aviators over his eyes.

'You said he wasn't gonna be here!' I said looking at Jess and Raab.

'Surprise!' Raab said lamely.

'It's cool, Ri.' Bam said walking up and sticking his hand out to Ben. 'I'm Bam. Ri's ex.'

'Ben.' He said shaking his hand and smiling widely at him. I sighed heavily and introduced Bam and Sarah.

After the awkwardness of Bam entering had melted, I began to relax more from my seat on Ben's lap. Bam hadn't yet taken off his glasses and I let the question wander into my mind why he hadn't yet.

I was distracted by Ben pointing out the obvious flirting passing between Jess and Sarah that made me giggle.

As the guys made their way onto the stage, everyone followed behind to watch the show from the sidelines.

A few songs in, I noticed Bam still hadn't taken the glasses off and I let curiosity get the best of me.

'I'm gonna go talk to Bam for a bit.' I yelled into Ben's ear and he nodded letting me wander off to the shaggy skater.

'I see you still haven't cut your hair.' I said loud enough for him to here me and pulling on a strand.

'Fuck off.' He said smirking. We stood staring at each other for a moment before he said. 'I missed you, Ri.'

'I missed you, too.' I said smiling. He opened his arms for a hug and I let him take me in his arms for the first time in years.

'What's with the glasses?' I asked pulling them up a bit to see a large bruise over his right eye. 'Bam what happened?'

'You won't believe me if I tell you I fell off my board will you?' He asked making me shake my head no. 'Jenn hit me.'

'What?' I asked feeling the anger raise inside of me. 'Why would she do that?'

'Because I forgot to get her a present on her birthday a few weeks ago.' He said sighing.

'Why the fuck are you with a girl that would fucking do something like that to you?' I almost screamed.

'You want to know why, Rian?' He asked just as mad.

'Yes, Bam. Tell me!'

'Because you fucking left.' He said ripping the glasses out of my hand and walking away.

'Don't you dare blame this on me Bam!' I screamed after him.

'I see you two haven't changed.'

I turned to find Dunn standing there.

'I don't want to talk about it.' I said walking back up to Ben and Sarah and trying to forget the way I had felt around Bam.