‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

We Always Fight

Chapter 2:

'So what exactly happened between you and Bam?' Sarah asked as I went to the freezer and pulled out a pint of my favorite ice cream.

'What do you mean?' I asked swalllowing my first bite.

'I saw you guys fighting.' She said standing across from me.

'We always fight.' I said laughing.

'Why?'

'I don't know actually.' I said shrugging and turning back to my ice cream.

'Well, something must have happened between you guys that would make you guys break up.' She said trying to dig it out of me.

'Alright, I'll tell you a few things about us.' I said rolling my eyes. 'I moved to West Chester my freshman year. We were really good friends and we liked eachother for a really long time. And then we dated off and on. He cheated on me a few times with his current girlfriend Jenn. I got pregnant. And then I lost the baby. We stayed together until my senior year and then broke up agian. Happy?'

'Yes. I didn't know you were pregnant.' She said.

'Yup.' I said throwing my spoon in the sink and putting the ice cream in the freezer.

'You love him don't you?' She asked.

'What?' I asked.

'You love him.'

I sighed heavily and looked her in the eye. 'Good night, Sarah.' I said walking passed her towards my room.

'Thanks for introducing me and Jess.' She said making me stop in my doorway and turn back to her.

'Anytime.' I said smiling.

Two weeks later and I was now so busy with school, I hadn't talked to Jess since the concert.

'Hello?' I asked grabbing my phone and not recognizing the number on the caller ID.

'Ri?'

'Yeah?'

'It's Rose.'

'Rose!' I said jumping up from my spot on the floor and walking towards the kitchen. 'How are you?'

'I'm realy great. Raab told me he saw you.'

'Yeah.' I said happy to be talking to my old friend again.

'Did he tell you we're getting married?'

'What! No? I didn't even know you guys were together.' I said laughing.

'I want you to be in the wedding.' She said. I could hear the smile in her voice. 'And be my maid of honor.'

'Really?' I asked.

'Yeah.'

'Id love to.' I said.

'Tell her the part about walking with Bam down the aisle.' I heard Jess say in the background.

'No!' I said before she could say a word. 'I'm not walking with him down the aisle.'

'You have to! Please. It won't be too bad.' Rose begged.

'Fine. But I'm bringing my boyfriend and roommate.'

'Good! Jess told me all about them!' Rose said. And then she launched into all her ideas for the wedding while I sat staring at a wall trying to imagine Bam walking me down the aisle. This was one wedding I wasn't excited for.