You Can Have the Best of Me

Three

“Life is unfair,” I heard Sierra mumble and I didn’t hear her.

“Hmm… What?” I turned my head to her while I ate another chicken nugget.

“Life is unfair.” She repeated.

“What do you mean?”

“You get to eat like a pig but your body’s still as skinny as a stick while I have to be aware of what I was eating. Cause if I don’t, I’d get fat. That wouldn’t be pretty wouldn’t it?”

I just laughed at what she was saying.

“I’m serious!” She frowned.

“Sorry. Well maybe this is because… I’m hyperactive?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot that you move like, all the time.” Sierra chuckled.

“Not my fault that I couldn’t stop moving.”

I then continued eating and finished all of the chicken nuggets. Wow, I was a pig.

“Finished, piggy?” Sierra said while laughing.

“Oh so it’s on with the name calling, fatty.”

“I am not fat!”

“I am not a pig, either!”

“But you eat like a pig.”

“No I don’t!”

“Yes you do!”

“No I don’t!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes you-“

“What the heck are you guys fighting over?” Marc suddenly walked to our direction and asked us while he took a seat next to me.

“Well, little miss fatty here called me piggy.”

“Well it’s not my fault that you eat like a pig!” Sierra said, as if she was right.

…Well she was kind of right.

So I just stayed quiet and didn’t say anything.

“Piggy? That’s a cute nickname.” Marc laughed. “I wanna call you piggy too for now on! I like it.”

“Yeah!” Said Sierra and they both high fived.

“Okay then, whatever,” I said, kind of pissed.

“Oh come on, Kyle it’s just a nickname!” She laughed. How I loved that laugh of hers, it makes me smile. “We were just joking.” She then smiled, which made me smile wider.

“Haha okay…” I couldn’t say anything better than that because she was making me weak.

“So what should we do now?” She then asked, breaking the awkward-10-seconds-silence.

“I wanna go skateboarding!” I finally spilled out; I was in the mood for skateboarding.

“Ooh, ooh! Can you teach me how to skateboard? Please, please, please! It looks interesting.” She grinned and begged like a dog begging for food.

“Okay then.” I laughed at how she begged me, it was funny.

“Okay let’s go!” I got up, following Sierra. “Come on Marc, let’s go, go, go!”

“You guys go ahead, I wanna eat, I’m starving.” Marc insisted.

Sierra shrugged and cheerfully said, “Alright, see you later!”

I just laughed along and waved at Marc, he returned my wave with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler-ish much? sorry -_-

please comment!
comments make me smile :D