Love In A Single Heartbeat.

Chapter 3

It seemed like I’ve slept through the night. Later that morning, I had my breakfast on my balcony so that I could greet Sky.

My days have been so much happier with him around. My parents often thanked him secretly.

But, he told be all about it. Today, he said that he would bring me a surprise. I wonder what it is.

Later that evening …

“Hey Autumn. Guess what?”

“Hey Sky. What?”

“I brought you my special homemade cheese cake. Here, try some.”

I took a small part and tasted it. “Hmm. It tastes awesome. You’re such a great baker. It has been forever since I’ve tasted a cheese cake as delicious as this.”

He smiled. “I knew you’d like it. You missed me didn’t you?”

“No. I missed your smile.” I smiled.

Something didn’t feel right. I feel something burning inside me. I started coughing and I can’t hold it anymore. My throat and body hurts.

“Autumn! Autumn! What happened? Autumn! Are you okay? Autumn!”

The next thing I saw was darkness. Everything was black. I think I passed out.

THIRD PERSON POV

After that, Autumn’s parents and Sky brought her to the hospital.

They waited for hours and finally the doctor came out.

“What happened?” Sky rushed to the doctor.

“Her condition has gotten worse. There’s no more hope. I’m sorry.” The doctor said.

“W-What?” Autumn’s mother asked, trembling.

“Didn’t I say she should have gotten hospital treatment earlier?” The doctor replied.

“Our daughter, she wanted to stay home so badly.” Her father said.

“What are we going to do about our Autumn?” Her mother cried as she slide down to the floor.

“Sorry. But, I think it’s time for you to prepare yourselves.” Said the doctor.

“What does that mean?” Sky shouted as he grabbed the doctor’s shirt collar.

“There’s no more than a month.” Replied the doctor.

“What? Doctor! Save her, please. Doctor, please!” Sky begged down to the floor. “Please save her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe ..
Thank you for those of you who read my story.
=]

xoxo .. laura