Status: Started Up Again

Fate Has a Weird Way of Working Things Out

Relaxing and Bonding Before We're Off Again

“Come on guys,” I rolled my eyes as we ordered from Starbucks.

While there, several other people came up for autographs as well; some kids, a few teenagers, and one or two adults.

We went into HMV, since it was one of the only stores we could all agree upon. I immediately went over to the rock and punk sections, as the guys scattered.

“Hey, Katie! Look here,” Sidney threw me a Kenny Rodgers CD.
“No thanks Sid,” I laughed, “Get that for Flower of something.”

He rolled his eyes overdramatically, and returned the CD back to it’s place once I gave it back to him. I picked up a Linkin’ Park CD and walked towards the cashier. I set the CD down on the counter.

“That will be twelve-“ He looked up, “Five fifty-five.” I looked at him with a confused look on my face. A small blush filled his cheeks, “I’m a big fan...”
I let out a small laugh, “Aww, thanks. But really it’s okay.”
“No, no, I insist.”
Giving in, I thanked him again, and pulled out a five dollar bill and some change.

I set the money on the counter, and took my CD –now placed in a small plastic bag. I shot the cashier a smile and walked over to the guys who were now waiting near the exit.

“Oooh, someone was flirting.” Carey mocked.
I shook my head and rolled my eyes, as the guys were filled with laughter. “ Yeah sure. ..you know I don’t go for anyone besides hockey players.” And I shot them a wink, making the laughter grow.

After a bit more shopping, we decided to leave and head back to the hotel. The guys had wanted to go to the pool since they booked spots at the hotel. Apparently the waterslide was sick, from what I heard from the boys at least.

We got ready and down to the first floor, where the pool was located. I set my towel on one of the chairs set up around the pool, and went over to the hot tub. I went into the tub, closed my eyes and leaned back to relax. Just as soon as I started relaxing, my time came to an end.

A splash of water hit my face, and I heard a laugh. I let out a sigh and opened my eyes.

“Yes Cam?”
“Hey Katie!” He smiled brightly from my side, sitting just outside of the hot tub.
“Hello,” I replied.
“What’cha up to?”
“Well I was relaxing before someone,” Cue the hint, “Disturbed me.”
He let out a small laugh and ruffled my hair. “The guys want you to go over and try out the water slide, kid.”
I laughed as well, “Fine.”

My arms lifted my body up so my feet could grasp under me. I stood up and walked up the few stairs out of the tub onto the deck. Cam led me over to the bright blue slide where the other guys were standing around. Just as we made it to the other guys, a body flew into the water from the slide. A few seconds later, a head popped out; Jason.

“That is fun! Try it Kate!”

I shrugged and pushed through the guys to get to the ladder attached to the slide. I walked up it, and made it to the top. I sat for a moment, and just when I was about to push myself, a force came from behind me, and I started sliding down. At first it went straight, then side to side. Then there was one last curve before I flew into the icy water.

“God, that’s cold!” I shivered while jumping out of the water and onto the deck. “And don’t push me down, next time guys.” I sent a glare in Drew’s direction, seeing him at the top of the slide.

They let out a small laugh as I stuck out my tongue, “Losers...” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took such a long time again everyone.

Tell me what you're thinking, :)