Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 21

Chapter Twenty-One

Paisley had slept great after she had talked with Harry, her doubts and fear about Draco Malfoy disappearing in his mere presence.

She walked down the stairs of the Slytherin Girls Dorms and noticed some of her fellow classmates gathered around a small pile of personal belongings.

As she neared, Paisley noticed immediately the bright blue converse shoes with silver moon, charmed to change from Waxing to Full. The new issue of the Quibbler, some radish earrings, and a brown head band Luna had told her was made out of dried unicorn bowel movements.

“What a head case!” Chimed a male student, laughing while the bottle blonde in his lap tore out a page from the Quibbler.

“I know, next time I think we cut her hair. She could use a trim!” The other girl shrieked with laughter as a boy who Paisley recognized as a fourth year, mimicked cutting Millicent Bulstrode's hair who was also among the group.

Paisley nearly bellowed with anger as she walked up to the group. They all smirked as they saw her approaching.

Draco Malfoy watched the scene across the room, hidden safely from view as he watched the petite girl enter the lions den.

Paisley walked to them, 'accidentally' knocking the blond from the boys lap, Millicent laughed as she hit the floor with a 'thud'.

Paisley reached for the pile of Luna's things when a pudgy, fat hand reached out and halted her hands. She turned to the hands owners.

“If you ever take my friends things again, prepared to loose your ability to procreate.” She growled, swinging herself back towards Luna's things, smacking her elbow in the boys face. He screamed as his nose cracked.

Paisley picked up everything on the couch, dangling the shoes from her hands, she whipped the shoes at a very fast speed, making it look like a pure accident when she clobbed another kid in the face with the heavy shoes.

Much like everyone else in the room, Millicent was looking at her with her mouth hanging down to the floor, looking at the rather attractive girl she found herself filled with envy when she remembered that Draco had 'chosen' her at breakfast a couple weeks ago.

That's when Paisley shoved the unicorn headband in Bulstrode's mouth. She choked and spluttered on the horrible taste of it.

Paisley strutted out of the Common Room feeling spectacular, like she always did after a confrontation. She walked into the Great Hall, not caring that almost everyone was starring at her because of the massive amount of possessions in her grasp.

“Luna.” She smiled, “Look what I've found.”

She pushed some of the other nearby Ravenclaw's plates out of the way so that she could dump Luna's things infront of her.

“Wow! This is great! The Nargles will come back though, they always do.” She said, slipping her shoes on her bare feet.

“Oh, I must have dropped the Quibbler in the hall, I'll run an get it.” Paisley offered, standing up and hurrying down the corridor she came from, scanning the floors until she saw the brightly coloured cover. She picked it up but found a force held her back from heading back to Luna.

“That was very dangerous.” He whispered in her ear.

“What was dangerous?” She asked Draco, feeling her heart pound in her rib cage.

“Messing with those Slytherin's. They'll get you back.”

“I give as good as I get Malfoy, you know that.” She smirked, as he leaned against her. She kept her gaze focused on the space in front of her as he brushed his lips against her ear.

“Oh, I know.” He said, she could feel him smirking condescendingly, “I also know that you want me. Badly.”

“I'm surprised you can fit through the door, with that massive ego of yours taking up all that space.” She said, her hot-headedness shining through her calm facade. “Besides, I think it's you who wants me. Badly.

“Is that so?” He said lowering his voice to a whisper. “How about a friendly wager, than?”

“Name it.” She said boldy.

“You won't be able to keep your hands off of me for a week, but if by some miracle you manage too, I have to do your potions homework for a month.” He said, and she nodded.

“Well, I'd wager that you can't keep your hands off of me for a week. Same consequence.” She smirked, twisting her body around so that they were facing each other.

“Good luck.” She whispered, pulling herself out of his grasp. “You'll need it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAY!
I bought new lip gloss and it tastes really good.