Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty Three

Paisley relished in the feeling of knowing that she had made Draco Malfoy, THE Draco Malfoy loose his cool and collected attitude.

Draco, after seeing Paisley all but snogging Dean, had began to feel himself swell with envy and jealousy. This emotion was, however, an unknown concept to Draco. He had always gotten what he wanted, any girl, any toy, and anything that he desired.

Paisley was a different story. He wanted her, he knew that much. He wasn't so out of touch with his emtions that he couldn't sense 'want' when he needed to. Although, he was so out of touch with his emtions that he didn't know when he felt 'need'.

Draco stormed out of the Great Hall, he couldn't stand it any longer. He knew that watching someone take something that was his was going to end badly for the inconsiderate git who decided to take it.

If he were to stay in his seat for any longer, he surely would have gotten up, hit Dean, and anything else that was in his way. Then he would have taken Paisley back up to his dorm, and probably yelled at her, cursed her so her feet were immobile, and made her sit there all night.

What was even more confusing to him was that, he was experiencing things, thoughts, and emotions that no one had ever made him feel before.

Well, he thought, screw her!

Draco was wandering about the castle, abusing his prefect privillages and scaring the innocence out of the first and second years.

Paisley was still sitting with the Gryffindor's, Dean's arm latched securly around her waist. She rolled her eyes, how did he not see that she was just using him!

How was he so oblivious.

"Dean, please." She said, sounding exasperated. He poked his arm, trying to relay that message that she wasn't enjoying it.

"Yes, honey?" He didn't seem to understand the message, even a little.

"I think I just choked on life! Please, Dean, we aren't a couple. Therefore, stupid little pet names like, 'honey'. Yes, they are severly OUT of the question." Paisley spat harshly. Everyone around the table seemed startled by her outburst.

The only people who seemed to understand her frustration and aggrivation were her brother and Harry.

Her brother wasn't judging her because he didn't want to see his sister snogging anyone, and if that meant a harsh rejection, that was okay with him.

Harry, on the other hand, knew that she was using Dean as some sort of ploy. Although, he didn't know what, he knew that she didn't like Dean. Harry was a smart boy, everyone told him that he was, so he knew there was something acting as an underlying cause.

"Paisley." Dean whimpered, hurt by her words.

Paisley knew that Dean was sensitive, he cried for nealy three days when he and Ginny broke up.

Paisley wasn't as nice as Ginny.

"I've got things to do." Paisley said, getting up from her seat and accepting a small smile from Harry.

Paisley got up from the table, and walked out the door, trying to convince herself that she was turning right because she wanted too, not because she had seen Draco go the same way five minutes ago.

Her black suede heels clacked, and her school skirt swished, she loosened her tie a bot from around her neck, and she undid a few buttons on her top.

She had just finished pulling the hair elastic out of her hair when she spotted a solitary figure watching as three younger kids scurried away from him.

As the kids turned the corner, Draco turned around and saw Paisley standing there, a smirk much like his own on her perfect face.

"Dean getting a little to clingy for you, Longobottomette?" He scolded, taking stepd towards her.

"Getting a little jealous, Malfoy?" She said, just as sharply. Flicking her hair behind her shoulder.

"I heard my fair share of absurd idea's, most of them from your twit of a brother, but that one takes the cake." He sneered, knowing he was hitting a nerve by talking poorly about her brother.

"Your mad because your loosing the bet." She stated proudly.

"Well, there should be a rule against using a git like Dylan-"

"Dean"

"- to make the other person jealous." He said, ignoring Paisley's correction.

"So," She said, smiling. A facial expression the Draco loved to see on her, "You admitt it. Your jealous."

"So what if I am?" Draco snapped, angry that she was right.

"That just means, I'm one step closer to winning this bet." She said, turning on her heel and walking the direction she came from.

Of course it was Paisley, so she swayed her hips as much a humanly possible to gain as much of his attention. She never wanted anyone's attention but his

"That also means, I'm one step closer to winning you." He said, smirking as he continued to stare after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, about the wait you guys. I really truly am.

Here's the thing.

My Macbook charger broke! It just crapped out and I was stuck with two essays and a powerpoint that were due the next day. Fucking Apple can suck my-

ANYWAY! Hahah. Here I am, working on my mom's peice of shit PC and it took me about, three days to write this chappy because I was getting so frustrated with it. I would have had it finished yesterday but, it was Earth Hour, soooooooooo.

Enjoy this chapter, I'm pretty bored of my Jacob Black story so I might be putting that one on hold. . .

But I am going to Florida in two days, so I might get some inspiration.

Whit.