Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty Four

“Your right. I don't think highly of you.” Sneered Paisley, only Emily could tell she was hurt by Malfoy's comment. “Because Ferrett Face, not everyone thinks about you.”

There was a large crowd around the pair as the student's of Hogwarts prepared for another Paisley Longbottom fight. They just didn't expect it to be with their King of the Snakes after what had happened the last time.

“Actually, yes they do.” He smirked, “If you hadn't noticed.”

“I'm surprised you can walk, seeing as your so far up yourself.” She sneered, telling herself that if she let her tears fall she would have to kick herself.

“I'm surprised your under 120 pounds, seeing as the rest of your family members look like beached whales.” This comment earned a number of laughs from Draco's side.

She felt herself turn red, and her fists balled at her side.

Neville's hand was rested on her shoulder. Holding her back from what was sure to get really ugly.

“Look at the perfect brother sister combo! Maybe they'll take lessons from their parents and start to inbreed. It would explain Longbottoms lack of sense.” Draco was on a roll, and he knew it. He also knew that it would pay for these remarks later.

Or, he would pay for them now.

As he expected and was used to, Paisley punched him square in the jaw. She went for another one but he was too quick for her and grabbed her hand before it could make contact.

He pulled her closer, way closer than an angry, threatening glare. More like, intimate and romantic. She could sense that he was inching closer to her.

“You about to the loose the bet.”

“I don't care.

They're lips connected in a kiss that expressed every ounce of anger welled up inside them, every ounce of passion that had ever swept through them.

Hands were moving fast along skin, like they didn't have enough time. Students were hollering and yelling, wolf whistling and groaning, shrieking in Dean and Pansy's cases.

But the two student's embracing the hallway didn't give a fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!
Sorry for the lack of everything this week too. I had that stupid, "Baby Think It Over" assignment, where you have the fake baby that wakes you up in the middle of the night, you can take a shower because only you can take care of it.
Worst day of my life.
I got so pissed off, I handed it back to the Teacher with a few choice words.
I got a detention.