It's up to Me to Make You Bleed

The Sacrifice

I wasn’t sure exactly was going on in the living room…there weren’t many noises, which made me even more nervous. I have to get out of this chair and do something before they kill my baby. My eyes quickly scanned over the contents of the kitchen. The chair I was tied down on wasn’t too far from the counter…and the drawer filled with sharp knives.

The only problem was that my hands were tied, so I couldn’t exactly access the drawer. But, not all hope was lost just yet. My legs were wrapped around the chair’s legs, so I gathered as much strength as I could to lunge myself forward. To weaken the wood, I slammed the chair into the wall and table, groaning and grunting as the blows made contact with the sensitive skin under the bruises. Once that was done, I tried scooting toward the drawer but ended up falling backwards, chair first.

I grinned happily as the sound of wood shattering across the floor filled my ears and as the tight ropes around my limbs loosened immensely. I pushed the ropes off of me and watched as they collected into a tangled pile on the floor. However, I was distracted from my victory celebration when I heard the boys heading for the kitchen, their heavy footsteps filling the air.

My fingers gripped tightly around the drawer handle as my heart beat began pounding quicker than ever before. The drawer slid out of the slot, scattering the sharp objects all over the floor. I quickly leaned down and picked up as many as I could, hiding them in my clothes, lining them along the counter, and holding them between my shaking fingers.

Based on the shadows reflecting onto the wall, I knew that the first person who’d be entering the room would be Matt. I steadied my stance, knowing that this would have to be done quickly, seeing as all I have to work with was one arm now. As it turns out, I was correct. Matt sprinted into the room, Jimmy following quickly behind with his camera in hand. He glanced down at the wood and rope dispersed across the floor before staring up at me.

“Surprise,” I grinned, chucking the knife as hard as I could in his direction.

A hint of happiness and, dare I say it, exhilaration, began building up inside of me as I watched the spinning knife land directly in his shoulder, causing blood to drip down his shirt and splatter on the wall nearby. Matt looked down at his chest with his arms wide open, completely shocked and confused. Brian came into the room next and came to immediate halt as he stared at the fresh wound in his friend’s chest. He almost looked scared at the sight. Perhaps he’s realizing that they’re not the only ones who know how to inflict some pain.

Courtney was standing behind him, up on her tiptoes to see what happened. She smiled when she saw that I was not only safe but was also successfully fighting back. “Alright, Mom!” she cheered, waving over at me.

I nodded in response and grabbed onto some more knives. “Let’s finish this,” I said confidently, leaping onto the kitchen table to get better aim.

“Julianne,” Brian said stepping forward, his hands in front of him, “I don’t think that’s such a smart idea.”

I feigned confusion. “Really? I’m thinking it’s a great idea,” I replied, narrowing my eyes at him.

Just before he was about to make some other stupid comment, I threw the next knife at him, landing in his arm. He stared with disbelief at the knife stuck in his skin, as if it was impossible that that could have even just happened.

Both him and Matt retired up against the wall to tend to their stab wounds and attempt to minimize the bleeding. This left just Jimmy, who was still hiding behind his camera, in my sights. He smirked, “You couldn’t possibly stab your own son.”

I jumped off the table, stepping closer to him. “I have no son,” I said bitterly holding the knife high above my head, practically anxious to send it spiraling down into his skin.

He placed the camera back on his shoulder and shook his head. “I’d have to agree with Brian. Stabbing me really wouldn’t be the best choice.”

I scoffed, feeling my arm head toward him, but suddenly froze midair as he tugged Courtney in front of himself, wrapping his arm around her neck to hold her in place, not even caring that she was still pretty dripping wet. Her fingers scratched at his arms, even though it barely had an effect on him.

“Let go of my daughter,” I said threateningly.

“Or you’ll do what? You can’t do anything to me without hurting her,” he laughed.

I stared at Courtney long and hard, trying my best to convey my thoughts to her. We both knew that we stand a better chance having one of us escape while the other fends the beasts off. I’ve already taken care of two of them, and honestly Jimmy isn’t nearly as much of a physical threat as the others. Point being, I knew that I had to be the one to stay behind…I refuse to let my daughter be a part of this torture anymore.

“Courtney, I want you to listen to me,” I said calmly, “I’m going to need you to get away from him and run for the door. Don’t hesitate, or wait for me. I’ve already got most of them down, I just need to finish the job. I’ll be right behind you, ok?”

She stopped struggling and looked at me with tear-filled eyes. “M-mom, no you know I can’t just leave you here with them!” she protested.

I swallowed the lump in the back of my throat as I forced myself to maintain a straight, confident face. “Honey, you have to listen to me. You need to get out of here now. We don’t have much time.”

She looked at me solemnly as she shook from crying. Finally, she nodded and accepted what must be done. She turned her head as best as she could in her situation and spat on Jimmy’s face.

“You’re officially the worst brother in the world!” she said before lifting up her leg, bending her knee, and kicking him as hard as she could in his crotch. His chokehold instantly vanished as he fell down onto his knees before me.

Courtney backed away from him, but didn’t leave the room entirely. “Mom, I c-cant…” she whispered. I drew in a deep breath as we shared a sorrowful stare.

Maybe Courtney doesn’t realize it now, but these boys aren’t going to stop what they plan to do. They’re going to keep this up until we die. She has already been through so many difficult times in her young life – I just can’t bare to sit here and watch it get any worse. I’ve lived my life…but Courtney still deserves a chance to live hers. I needed to be strong for her to be reassured.

“Sweetie, you don’t have much time. Run, get out!”

She shook her head and was about to protest. “Courtney, get the fuck out of this house!” I commanded, letting her know that I wasn’t giving her an option.

Her eyes widened and realization hit her. Tears pooled in her eyes. She nodded, “I love you, mom.”

I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her. “I love you too. I’ll be out right behind you.” I gave her a small shove forward before turning back to the kitchen, finding a sight that didn’t exactly work well into my plan.

*Normal POV*

I felt my chest heave up and down as I forced myself to run toward the foyer. It killed me to leave my mom behind with them, but she was serious about this. I just have to trust that she will really be out a little bit after me. The door loomed into view, now being only a couple of feet away from me.

Several thoughts of what I was going to do the moment I escaped filled my mind – where would I run to, should I contact the police, or should I hide near the house so I can meet up with mom? Regardless, I pushed my body forward and pulled my shirt up and wrapped it around my hand, remembering that this house was filled with traps still. I felt a little heat on my fingertips, but it didn’t stop me from twisting the doorknob.

A large gust of wind blew into the house, filling my lungs with the first amount of fresh air I’d had in days. It was absolutely sensational.

Just as I was about to step outside, the door suddenly slammed shut and a body pressed up against me, shoving me into the metal door. I groaned as I made contact. “Did you enjoy your last sight of the outdoors?” Brian whispered in my ear.

“How did you get past my m-mom?” I breathed out.

“Easily,” he replied, I could hear the smile in his voice, “I faked my pain. Do you think a little stab wound is enough to keep me down?”

I felt tears resurfacing – they had tricked my mom into thinking she had the upper hand. I wasn’t sure exactly what was going on in the kitchen, but I needed to let my mom know that I was coming to help – or at least warn her that it’s a hoax.

“MOM–,” I started to scream.

Brian angrily tugged on my hair and shoved a hand over my mouth, throwing me down on the ground. “Guess I’ll have to keep you quiet,” he sighed as he crawled on top of me and sat on my chest, unzipping his jeans. “Now, when I move my hand I want you to open wide,” he said, scooting his dick close to my face.

I glared at him in defiance before biting down on his hand and screaming as loud as I could, only to be choked by his length being shoved deep into my throat. “That wasn’t very nice of you,” he growled, repositioning himself so that his dick was still in my mouth, but at an upside down angle. “I think we need to get you upstairs. Things might get ugly down here.”

He threw my body over his shoulder in an uncomfortable position, so that my head was down by his dick, which had to of gotten stuck in my esophagus by this point, and so that my body was twisted, hanging over his back. He quickly ran upstairs to the first room on the right – Jimmy’s room.

He shoved the closet door open and threw me down inside. After exploring the drawers, he found what he was looking for – bondage. He grinned sadistically as he ripped a piece of duct tape off and used it to cover my mouth, now filled with his jizz, mind you. That would have to be the last thing I’d want to taste after going who knows how long without water.

He grabbed a bunch of random chains and wrapped them around my body, locking it with a padlock. “I’ll be sure to let your mom know how much your going to miss her,” he smiled, closing and locking the closet door before going back downstairs. I’ve gotta get out of here and help her…they…they can’t kill my mom, she’s all I’ve got.

*Julianne’s POV*

It was all a set up…they had been capable and able the entire time. They probably wanted Courtney and I to split up. As they closed in on me, I listened for the sound of the door opening and closing. Brian had ran after Courtney shortly after she had left, so I was praying that she would get away before he got to her.

Finally, the sound came and Brian returned shortly after, shaking his head. “She got away, guys.” I exhaled, feeling slightly relieved to know that my baby got away from this horror. At least I can die in peace knowing that much.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: things get bloody as julianne fights for her life. will courtney be able to break free and help, or will she be forced to listen to the horrible sounds?

just a heads up: the next chapter will be gory

also, ive just put up a brand new story called Life Lessons 101. Picture this - Synyster Gates as a sexy and dangerous college teacher with a dark secret. sound good? check it out!!

5+ comments please