You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

01.

"Ouch, motherfucker," Brian gritted through his teeth. "Don't bite so hard!"
Brian Haner pushed Zacky Baker on his back, his head softly bashing against the arm rest of the couch. Brian attacked the set of lips below him as he pinned his lover down.
He could feel Zacky smile into the kiss.

Zacky tilted his head away from Brian, grinning from ear to ear. Brian looked deep into his forest eyes. "You need to file down your teeth or something." He said as he began to nip at Zacky's neck. Zacky propped himself up with his elbows, pushing his neck further into Brian's mouth. Brian's lips rubbed along the back of Zacky's neck, running over the notches in his spine.

"You love the pain, so stop being a baby." Zacky replied, licking Brian's cheek. Brian pulled away from Zacky's neck then breathed on his face, placing a quick kiss on his lips.
He started to get up. "Well, this baby needs to take a shower before the show."

Brian got up off of Zacky, tracing a hand down his abdomen, then turning around and walking away. Zacky put his finger to his lip and smiled devilishly. Without warning, his hand came smacking down on Brian's ass as he walked away, making a noticably loud slapping sound.

Minutes later, Zacky heard the water turn on in the tour bus bathroom. Zacky continued to lay sprawled out on the tour bus couch, placing his arm behind his head, still smiling. He licked his lips, still tasting the flavour of Brian. It was smokey, but had a sweetend taste to it, like a vanilla cigar.
It was undeniably the distinct taste of Brian.

They should make a Brian flavoured chocolate, Zacky thought, it would taste so good.

Zacky closed his eyes, still smiling, still tasting his own lips.
Until an abrupt pounding came at the door.

Zacky quickly got up and faced the tour bus door, curiously. It was probably the guys trying to get in; Zacky and Brian usually locked the door when they wanted alone time. But the band knew that, and usually they gave them lots of time, so it couldn't have been them; they we're selling merch anyways.

Then who was trying to get into the bus? Zacky sucked in his chest and headed towards the door.

"Guys, the door won't open!" A voice came fom outside.
It was a female voice.

"Who the hell...?" Zacky asked himself quietly. The person on the other side continued to pull at the door, like she was trying to break it open. Zacky stretched for the door, quickly unlocking it.

The door swung open. And there she was.
An angel in the flesh.
An orange-haried angel to be exact.

The girl looked in horror at Zacky. Her mouth dropped open, and her faced flushed with embaressment.
She could very well be the prettiest thing Zacky had ever laid eyes on.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, I thought this was my bus!" Her white hands flew to her mouth. She giggled at herself, and it was perfect. Zacky just stood in the bus door way, watching her with tranquil eyes.
"Nah, it's okay. It happends." He said quietly, too overtaken by her beauty.

"I thought this was my bus," she repeated, her face glowing. "I'm so sorry, dude." She said as she backed away then ran off laughing. "Hey guys! It wasn't the right bus!" Zacky heard her shout as she ran through the maze of parked buses. Zacky's eyes followed her until she was out of sight.

Bewildered, a geeky smile fell on his lips.
Who was that?

"Who was that?" A voice said from behind. Zacky whipped around and saw Brian standing before him in nothing but a towel gripping around his waist. Beads of water still dripped down his body and soaked into the floor, snapping Zacky back into reality.
"Just a fan," Zacky licked his lips, "that was a pretty short shower." He changed the subject.

"I didn't wash my hair. You know we're gonna need bouncers to guard the door or something. Sounded like she was going to break the door off!" Brian turned away and back down the bus hallway.

Zacky's eyes follwed Brian, then looked to the ground. Eventually, he looked over his shoulder, wondering if she was around again. Zacky had lied.

That was no fan. That was Hayley Williams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Its the only way I'm going to continue the story!