You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

02.

"Bri, you ready?" Zacky hollered from the front of the bus, rummaging through the bag of dortios left on the counter. Zacky pulled out a decent handful then began to munch away at the orange dusted chips.

Zacky leaned against the counter, crossing his legs, placing a chip to his mouth, watching the hallway for Brian. Zacky glanced at his watch. "Dude, 10 minutes."

Suddenly, Zacky heard a door close, then Brian came stepping down the hallway, teh floor creaking from under him. He had just finished zipping up his fly as he stepped over to Zacky. "I'm ready," he reached for a chip in Zacky's hand. "Give me a kiss." Brian rushed the words. Together, they leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips before stepping off the bus into the public eye.

That would be the last kiss for a while. They had to keep their urges down for the rest of the night. The media would rip them apart if they had just one snap shot of just one kiss. The way they handled this was staying away from each other as much as possible. But that's okay, they'd be sharing a bunk that night anyways.

They headed over to the back of the main stage where they met up with the rest of the band. It was loud and crowded backstage as everyone scurried about; rowdies handing off guitars, band members scattered, getting into their zones, the occasional fan with a backstage pass.

Avenged was up after some band with a chick as a lead singer, as Matt told everyone. Right now, Escape the Fate was rocking the main stage.

Brian took a sip of vodka from his plastic cup, then spat a gob of spit after he had swallowed. "Ugh. God, I hate warped tour." He stated as he watched a group of kids pass. Matt joined him in another gob of spit. "Yeah man I know. Everyone is fuckin' against all this country stands for. They're all whiney sons of bitches. You wanna know what some kid said to us at the merch table?" He asked, as he gripped his hand around Val's shoulders.

"What?" Brian smirked as he took another sip.
"He asked us why we were selling shirts with the American flag on them." Matt replied.
"And?"
"Well I told him that we're damn proud of this country and everyone here should be too."

Brian through the cup aside and grinded it with his foot into the ground. "What did the kid say?"
"He said that politics are a fucking joke and we should have someone with balls running this country," Mattt paused. Disrespect for the country he loves is something he could not tolerate.

"I just whipped him the bird and he buggered off. Fucking waste of time, I'm tell you." Matt squeezed Val tighter. "And you shouldn't be fighting kids anyways." Valary defended, looking up at Matt.
She kissed his cheek as he laughed.

"Okay guys. Paramore's up right now, so you should start getting ready soon." A man with a clipboard came over to the band.
"Paramore!" Matt exclaimed. "That's the band with the chick." He figured out.

Zacky's heart thumped. He went queasy. Paramore. Hayley Williams.
The girl who almost broke the tour bus door.

Zacky could hear her voice thunder over the speakers. "How you doing Albany?!" She screamed into the microphone. The sounds was disorted and fuzzy. Not to mention the crowd sounded like they were being massacred. She still sounded beautiful nonetheless. Zacky looked at Brian, his eyes drooping with guilt.

They promised they would never lay eyes on another person; that they swore they'd be faithful 'til they day they both die. Zacky felt sick, and disgusted in himself. He looked to the floor of dead and trampled grass, feeling as low as the dirt beneath him.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you, New York, we love you!" Hayley shouted into the screaming crowd one last time. Zacky watched as Paramore exited off the left stage, waving as the fans cheered them goodbye. "All right, we're next." Brian mumbled, putting in his ear piece. He glanced over at Zacky and noticed a long and grief-stricken frown. He leaned in closely to Zacky, but with reasonable space; just close enough to feel Brian's breath on his lips.

"Are you okay?" His brown eyes mixing with Zacky's greens. Zacky threw him a crooked and flimsy smile. He could lie and say he was all right, but the truth is, he really wasn't. Zacky's eyes warned from Brian to the background; the left stage. He could faintly see vibrant orange hair dancing in the distance. He could tell it was her out of the blurry focus of his vision.

Zacky drew a sharp breath, luring his eyes back to Brian.
"I love you." Zacky whispered at last. He bit his lip as he flushed.

Brian wanted to lift his chin, kiss his face, say he loves him back. But with thousands of screaming fans watching just yards away, all brian could do was wink. Zacky's heart fluttered and looked away. Together, they followed Matt on stage coming into the view of of a wild and rowdy Albany crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3
Should I keep going, or no?