We're Here to Take Your Hearts

One (Clarissa's POV)

"Where is everyone going?" I asked my friend Sarah.

"Some celeberity is interviewing kids for adoption." She replied.

"Which celeberity?"

"I don't know. Someone said he was in a band."

"Oh..."

We sat on our beds in our room. Watching the kids being called down to the interviewing room. Our room was cold and dark. My ipod sat next to me. I glanced up on my wall and looked at my posters. Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., and My Chemical Romance.

"Hey Clarissa?" Sarah called.

"Yeah?"

"What would we do if one of us got adopted? I mean, you're all I got and, I'm all you got." She said.

"We could talk over AIM. If I ever get off the 'banned' list." We laughed, remembering the time I was banned from AIM for saying shit.

"I'm serious though. I don't want to lose you."

"We can't stop it I guess..." I was cut off by Miss Michelle walking in to tell it was my turn for interview. "I'll tell you who it is when I get back." I smiled and winked.

I followed Miss Michelle down the dark hallway and she opened a door. I walked in and she instucted me to sit on the couch.

I sat down, waiting to see who this celeberity was. The door opened and a tall man, about 22 or 23, with brown shoulder length hair walked in. He wore tight black jeans and a red shirt.

"Hello!" He said excitedly.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"I'm W...."

"William Beckett." I finished for him and smiled.

"Yeah, what's your name?"

"Clarissa."

TIME ELAPSE-----------------------------------------------------

"Sarah!" I shreiked.

"What?! Who was it?!"

"WILLIAM BECKETT!"

She was about to say something when she was called to the interviewing room. After about 20 minutes she walked in with tear-filled eyes. She slowly walked over to me and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Sarah, what happened?" I asked, concerned.

"I...I'm leaving."

"You got adopted?!" She nodded. "Sarah this is great!"

"No! I don't care if I have a home, I won't have a friend like you."

"Babe, listen to me. I'll get out of here soon enough. I want you to pack your stuff and go with him okay?" She smiled and nodded.

I watched her pack silently and William walked in.

"Hey kiddo. You almost ready!?" He asked. She nodded and walked over to me. She burst into tears and fell into my arms. While she cried her eyes out, William examined our posters.

"Here." I said handing her a bracelet. "Keep it okay?" She nodded and smiled. She grabbed her bag and walked out. William turned back and smiled. I smiled and let the tears slowly fall down my cheeks.