Sequel: Warrior Twilight 2

Warrior Twilight

Nobody really ever liked Grandpa...

*CLANG CLANG CLANG*!! Somebody was maneuvering plates not-so-quietly. Jacob wasn't next to me anymore, so I was probably the last one up. I knew Lindsay and Ashley always got up extremely early.

I tried to maneuver my arms out of the ball of blankets to get myself up, but I found that they where wrapped tightly around me.

Crap.

I struggled up, and walked into the dining room/kitchen.

Jacob was sitting at the table looking sleepy. His hair still looked a bit damp. I walked over and sat on him. Ashley was looking busy in the kitchen. Lindsay was looking stupid in the kitchen.

She had her butt set on the counter, swinging her legs. It smelt like eggs. Eggs taste good.

"Jacob?" I said.
"Yeah?"
"I can't get these blankets offa' me."

Everybody starts laughing.
I just sit there looking.

Jacob: "We're sorry."
Lindsay: "No I'm not."
Jacob: "We couldn't resist. Your so darn cute."
Ashley: "I had nothing to do with this. It was all Leapordshadow's idea."

Nobody seemed to want to untie me. "Ehem?" I coughed.
Jacob started on me. "Umm, Jacklyn? I don't think these blankets wanna come apart."
"What?!" I said, panicking.
"Just kidding," he said smiling, and pulled on one of the blankets, freeing me.

I fall off of him sideways.
Lindsay starts laughing at me.

I heave all of the blankets of me, and glide over to Lindsay, pushing her off of the counter.
She falls on the ground.

I started laughing.

And then everybody is laughing, even Lindsay... but of course she goes over-board and starts clutching her sides... which makes me do the same... and then I fall on her because I'm to weak to hold myself up in this state, which just makes us laugh harder.

Ashley kicks us. "You guys, get out of the kitchen. Yer' going to kill yourselves."
We jump up, and salute attentively.

I assume my spot back on Jacobs leg, and Lindsay sits at one of the chairs.
Ashley brings out the eggs and sets them on the table, and opens the fridge to pull out some milk. By the time she looks back, all of the eggs are gone.

"Pigs," she mumbles, and starts eating the eggs she deliberately took out of the pan before-hand. Toast pops up out of the toaster, and she throws them at us.

We chew on them happily.

Lindsay looks at the clock. "Ya-know, we should probably have left by now...'
I look at the clock too.

"HOLY CRAP! Come-on Jacob, we gotta skee-daddle."
I jump up from him and quick gather my junk, quick slip my shoes on, yell to Ashley that I love her, and sprint to the car.

Lindsay is already there... somehow. Jacob comes out in too long a time for me to even survive.
I'm jumping up and down by the time he FINALLY gets to the car. What is he, a snail?

"Jacklyn, settle down," he says.
I stop jumping.

We started driving, and I start concentrating on the map.
I gave out an occasional scream here and there out of excitedness. Jacob and Lindsay both threaten to throw me out the window.

30 minutes later, we where trying to find which entrance to use to get to where my grandpa's casket thing is.

Eventually we find it. We park and all get out of the car. There where 6 other people there.
My dad, my brother, my uncle Brad, my uncle Dave, my aunt Kathy, and my cousin Adam.
They all wave at me... it's kinda creepy because they all do it at the exact same time.
I slink over to where my dad is standing.
"Hey dad," I said.
He turned around. "Oh, hello! Wow, you look exactly the same as the last time I saw you!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes dad. That's because I don't AGE."
He ignored my comment, and looked up at Jacob... skeptically, of course.
Stupid, overprotective dad.
"Who's this?" he asked, eying him up and down.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"This is Jacob dad. We're getting married in the spring."

Everybody (including Jacob) turns and looks at me.
"WHAT!!!!!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just kidding. That's what I thought of doing. Instead, I started trying to not giggle, because I just thought of how horrible that would have turned out
Which got me some weird looks...
Ya-know, that actually happens often... for some reason.
"This is Jacob. He's a wolf!"

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Straightforward much?" he asked under his breath.
"Oh, a wolf, that's interesting," my dad said, looking at him harder.

Then the pastor guy, or whatever, walks in and commences to start the funeral.
He said some lines from the Bible, and then asked if anybody had anything to say.

My dad raised his hand. "Well, he was a... oh no wait. But he did... well, never mind. Ummm... anybody else want to go?"

Everybody shakes their heads vigorously. Grandpa George was.. uh... well nobody really ever liked him that much.

"Ummm... okay then," the pastor guy said. "I, uh, guess that's it then."
Everybody started getting back in their cars.

Yeah... we have a weird family.

"Come on Jacob, lets go," I prod, pushing him towards his truck.
We got in and started driving towards Forks again.

I quickly fell asleep, and by the time I opened my eyes again, it was pitch black.
I stretched, and looked over at Jacob.

I couldn't see him. In fact, I couldn't see anything. I started panicking.
I heard Lindsay whispering, "Hey Jacob, look, she's up!"
...
Silence
...
"Jacklyn?" I heard him ask.
"Huh?" I said sleepily.

Then they both start cracking up.
Five minutes later I started getting mad at them because I still didn't get it.
Then somebody touched the back of my head, and I watched a blindfold drop to my lap, as my eyes try to adjust to the shiny street lights.

"Umm... how long was i asleep?" I asked.
"Uhh... we lost track," Lindsay admits.
"Oh... okay." Truthfully, I didn't really care. But it did surprise me that it was so dark out... I supposed I really hadn't gotten enough sleep lately. My usual 14 hours a day had gone to, like, eight!! I wasn't sure how I had even SURVIVED!!!

"So, what did you two do while I was asleep?" I yawned.
Lindsay and Jacob exchanged glances, and then they both looked at me.
"Uhhhhh," I hummed nervously. "Hey, you guys messed with me, didn't you?!?!" I yelled at them.
"But you make it so EASY!" Lindsay retorted, cracking up... again.
"You say a lot of crazy things in your sleep," Jacob added, giving me a sidelong grin.

My eyes widened, and my face got bright red.
"Holy CRAP... LINDSAY! WHAT DID I SAY????

She started giggling, and Jacob snickered.
I hid my face behind my hands. "Oh boy," I squeaked miserably.

The rest of the ride home they where reciting every single little thing I had said... I don't even want to repeat them.

Of course, I was EXTREMELY embarrassed... eventually I notice that it was extremely late.
"Hey Jacob? Aren't we gunna stop off somewhere to sleep, or does your species not need that much sleep?"
"I really want to get back to my pack-"
"Awww, wittle Jakie misses his famiwy," Lindsay teased, cutting him off.
Jacob was about to get mad at her, but I distract him with a big smile.

He smiled back.
Then we just stared at each other adoringly.
Lindsay rolled her eyes... and then all of a sudden she widens them.
"HOLY CRAP JACOB!! WATCH THE ROAD!!!"

I snapped out of the trance I was in and tensed, immediately shifting my eyes to the windshield.
Thankfully, we where not about to crash.
"Oh jeez, calm down you two. I have this under control. There IS a little thing called Multi-tasking you know."
"Yeah, Lindsay settle Down," I add, going with it. "He DOES have Wolfie senses you know."
Jacob snickered.
"WOLFIE senses?" he asks.
"Yes. That's what i said," I frown indignantly.

The rest of the drive was done without any casualties, to everybodies relief.
We ALMOST killed a squirrel, and we had to get out of the car to move a turtle out of the middle of the road, and then there was this farm cat we passed by, (we knew it was a farm cat because there was this farm right next to it) that we decided to mess with. Uh... that didn't go well.
Jacob got scratched all over, but it didn't really matter because he healed like right after the cats claws came back out of his... uh, flesh.

There was blood everywhere, it was pretty crazy... me and Lindsay where laughing like maniacs.
Good times.
_____________________________________________________________________
The next morning, I could finally spot the the familiar layout of Washington. I missed the sign that said we where entering because I was sleeping, but apparently it was nothing too significant.

"Hey," Jacob said, thinking of something. "We should all have a beach party."
"OMG! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" I exclaimed.
"Uhhh..." Lindsay trailed off. "Is that such a good idea?"
"Of course it is Lindsay," I said ignorantly. "Noon?" I asked Jacob.
"Sure, why not," he said.

By that time we where already at the point on the road where he had dropped me off last time to get back to my clan.
"Bye Jacob!" I waved as we where walking away.
By the time he was gone, me and Lindsay where already in our cat form, and sprinting happily back to our base.
♠ ♠ ♠
my grandpa's funeral ACTUALLY went kinda like that, hahaha :) no joke. and beach party, humm... does anybody see a problem there? *coughWE-ARE-DEFINATLY-CATScough* teehee ^^