Sequel: Warrior Twilight 2

Warrior Twilight

My Sister

Well into the early, early morning, we both had fully exchanged all of our knowledge.
Facts about our ancestors, not that us cats kept records too far back, so we really had no idea when the first of our shape-shifters was, but it was beneficial to know what kind of thing could have brought it on, by knowing the wolves history.
Things about each of our lifestyles. I couldn't figure out how they could prefer being humans. It was so inconvenient.

Also, about the vampire attack. We had decided that we would report anything to them if we ever found out anything in the future.
And all of the strange things that came with being being half animal, half human. For them, they had a higher normal temperature, not to mention their incredible muscle mass. And they had a very strange ability to do what they called as 'imprinting'.

For us it was the incredible agility, the obvious feline look, and our canine teeth where much larger than normal. Calling them fangs would probably be appropriate. Plus, our incredible hearing and eye site.

And all through our conversation, Jacob was staring at me with that same look again. There was no telling what he would do if we where alone... not that i would mind. At all.

Finally, one of them started to doze off, so we decided it was probably time to go.

Suddenly, I remembered that I hadn't seen my sister in a while, and now was a perfect time to go, since I was already in my human form anyways.

"So, do you want me to give you a ride home again?" Jacob asked me hopefully.
Wow, that was convenient.
"Um, yeah. But actually I was planning on going to see my sister after this. Would you mind driving me? It's not very far." And then I looked at him from under my lashes. Not that that was needed. I was sure he would have driven me anyways.

"Oh, sure, that'd be fine!" he smiled.
Jeez, that smile made him look so sexy.

Leopardshadow glared at me. I rolled my eyes. "Of COURSE your coming too," I whispered to her, halfway sarcastically. This lightened her expression.

She glid outside, and Jacob and I followed after her. I stepped out to find her sitting in her cat form, halfway to his car on the dirt driveway. I heard her mew, annoyed, as she noticed how extremely close Jacob was walking next to me.
I opened the door and she jumped in, curling up in a ball in the back seat, quickly zoning out the sounds of the moving car. She also didn't like driving.

Brooklyn lived right in the middle of the small town of Forks with her husband Jordan in a little white house.
"Hey, thanks for the ride again," I told him once he had pulled up. Brooklyn was home, which I could tell because she had left the garage door open again.
"No, problem," he said, smiling. "Oh yeah, do you think your sister would mind if i used her bathroom?"
"Nope. And if she doesn't let you, I'll just say that you're an FBI agent, and if she doesn't let you, you'll probably arrest her."

He chuckled.

Leopardshadow yawned and stretch at the 'okay, we're leaving his car now' vibe, and hopped out the door as I opened it.

'Knock Knock Knock'
It didn't take TOO long for Brooklyn to get to the door, and her face brightened up right when her eyes set on me.
"Jacklyn! It's been so long!" she said through the toothpaste still in her mouth.
I rolled my eyes. I had seen her this weekend.

I accepted her excuse for a hug and stepped in. Leopardshadow had found her place on the big chair in the living room, and was already curled up and snoozing again.

"So, who's your friend?" she asked me, eying Jacob up and down.
"Oh ya, do you mind if he uses your bathroom?
"No prob."

Jacob gave her a smile. "Thanks."

Brooklyn went over to the kitchen sink and spit in it. "So, what brings you here?"
"Well, I was already human, so I thought, 'what the heck'."
She looked at me weird. "Why the heck were you human?"

This sparked my brain. "Oh Ya! Okay, you are NEVER going to believe this. There are others that can morph into WOLVES."
She looked at me, eyes wide. "WHO!"

I thought for a second. "Well, he can," I said, pointing in the direction of her bathroom.
Her eyes widened a bit more for a second, but then she got control of herself.

She took in a breath full of air. "Wow," she breathed out. "And I thought the weirdness was contained just in us cats..."
I nodded.
"Well, at least that makes you slightly more 'normal'," she said optimistically.
I just nodded again. "So," I said, changing the subject. "Where's Jordan?"
"Oh, he's still at work."

I gave her a look that asked why he would still be there... last I heard, he got off about a long time ago.
"OH YA!" she said excitedly, jumping up and down a bit. "Jordan... GOT A PROMOTION! AHH!"
"AHH!" I said, jumping right along with her. "THAT'S GREAT!"
"YEAH! I KNOW!!"
"So when DOES he get home now?"

She glanced at the clock and calculated for a second.
"Oh, probably like in... 5 minutes or something."
I nodded, still smiling at how great that was for him.

Brooklyn zoned out for a minute.
"Hey, ya know, your friend looks really familiar... wait, did you tell me what his name was?"
"Oh, sorry, forgot. It's Jacob."
"JACOB! THAT'S what it is. Yeah, i think I've met him before... oh yeah, he sold Jordan a part for his car... yeah, that's it."

Jacob came out of the bathroom as if on cue. And at the exact same moment Jordan walked through the front door.
They both started cracking up at the same time... they must have gotten to know each other pretty well.

"This is your house?" Jacob asked him, still laughing.
"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Jordan asked him, walking in and slipping his police junk to the floor.
"I was, um, using your bathroom... THAT'S your crazy sister in law?"

They both looked at me for a second, and then started cracking up again.
When they halfway got a hold of themselves, they gave each other one of those 'handshake/hug' things.

"So," Jordan said, walking over and giving Brooklyn a sweet little kiss on the lips. "Are you staying for breakfast?"
Jacob made a lightening fast glance in my direction. "Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
yaaayyy!!! its next chapter its next chapter!!! yaaayyy!!!!