Chalice

2127: The year this takes place in, in Crescent City, California.

Two people, so completely different, yet made for each other. In love since college, married for two years, they are perfect in their love in so many ways, but also clash in others.

William Gabriel Mason-Kaulitz, known by almost everyone as Bill, is a fun-loving, easy-going, happy-go-lucky high school history teacher, modernist, and very devoted husband. He's sharp, spunky, uniquely creative in his teaching methods, and has a soft spot for music and movies from the 21st century. He is 22 years old, born on September first in Clearlake, California.

Tomas Scott Kaulitz, known by the nickname Tom, is a smiling, joking, creative and talented commercial designer who has an eye for color and logical look on things. He's loving, always has a dirty joke, headstrong, and often times, a bit of a pushover. He has a soft spot for animals and cannot stand clutter. He is 22 years old, born on September first in Rochester, New York.

Bill and Tom have been married for two years, and it's over one difference that they share, and the unintentional betrayal of one's wishes, that causes them to nearly fall apart.

DISCLAIM: No, I do not own Tom and Bill Kaulitz. They own each other :P
For those of you who are going to get bitchy at the fact that I have not only named Bill and Tom differently but given them generally American names, please don't. As much as we might wish, despite Bill and Tom's implied German heritage, Wilhem is not a widely-used name in America, and I was pushing it with Tomas, but there's a reason for it.
I chose Crescent City A) because it's beautiful, B)it seems like Bill and Tom would enjoy it there, and C) it has its own high school, Del Norte High School. The population is also fairly small, so yay ^__^
I have crossed my own lines by writing this, as it is an mpreg (stands for male pregnancy for those who didn't know), but I also made it to my standards by making it scientifically correct. So if you enjoy that sort of thing, go on, and if you don't, there are several buttons to take you away from this page. Click any one of them.
About 98% of the products, bands, people, etc that I mention in this story will be from my own imagination. The other 2% will be because I assume these products will stand the test of time or because Bill likes 'classic' stuff.
Enjoy!