Status: I hope to update soon, currently working on a sequal even though I havent planned the end of this!

You Never Cared for 16 Years, Why Get to Know Me Now?

I'm Being Adopted?!

I woke up the next morning having had the strangest dream! In my dream my brothers turned out to be Gerard and Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance! I got out of bed and decided to take a shower. When I had finished i dried my hair and pulled on my skinny jeans and a Tokio Hotel band tee that Bill and the guys had given to me as an exam present. Random I know but I wore it in all my exams no matter how much the teachers protested! I pulled my hair into a sloppy ponytail and applied my makeup.
After that I rushed downstairs and made some coffee and toast. There was a note on the fridge addressed to me which was odd seeing as everyone usually just woke me up and told me or stuck a post-it on my forehead!
Izzy. Had loads of fun meeting you yesterday! The guys and I are going to pop round later to take you shopping! Love your big Bros Mikey and Gerard!!
SO IT WASN'T A DREAM!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
**Gerard's POV**
"You might not want to be in the room when we tell her" Alex Warned, we were back at St David’s Orphanage. Sally and Alex were going to tell Izzy she was being adopted,
"Why not?!" I asked
"Izzy isn't going to like the thought of leaving you and going to another family after only just finding you" Sally explained
"Plus we don't know how mad she'll be in which case it isn't worth the risk of you guys getting hurt" Alex continued as Sally and her started to hide glass and china ornaments. 'Precautions' they'd said.
"Come on bro we can hide in the room next door and surprise her" Mikey said patting my back, so we left Ez a note saying we'll see her later, and then hid.
**Izzy’s POV**
After breakfast, I sat in the lounge with Harmony watching Tracy Beaker. Comical I know giving the state of our lives but she's leaving today and I want to be with her until she goes. Well I was watching TV with her until Candy came in looking very smug.
"Sally wants to see you in her office, something about you leaving"
"What ever why don't you crawl back under your rock like the preppy slut you are." I covered Harmony's ears while saying that, can never be too careful!!! With that I got up and went to the office and knocked on the door.
"Hey Izzy, come in and sit down." Alex said hugging me and then shutting the office door.
"I notice all your ornaments have been hidden Sally. Is it really that bad? And secondly you interrupted me watching Tracy Beaker so it must be bad!" I asked knowing full well they only hide things if they know I'm going to have a complete hissy fit.
"Um.....Well, you’re being adopted." Sally said sheepishly hiding behind her desk. Yes I'm going to have a rant or a hissy fit!!!!!
"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU? WHAT ABOUT GERARD AND MIKEY?! YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME I HAVE FAMILY AND THEN JUST EXPECT ME TO LEAVE THEM!!!!!" I stormed out the office slamming the door behind me.
"Izzy come back a moment!" Alex shouted as I continued to walk down the corridor. That’s when she picked me up, she's pretty strong but then again she calls me anorexic!
"PUT ME DOWN!!!" I screamed as she walked back down the long corridor.
"Do you scream when; Tom, Gustav or Georg pick you up?" she chuckled Bill knows better than to try and pick me up!
"YES! ALONG WITH A THREAT OF CUTTING OFF THEIR MANHOOD AND RAMMING IT DOWN THEIR THROAT!!!" I started to calm down slightly but that’s only because I was getting lightheaded. We were close to the office when I saw Jamie on the floor with laughter. "Hewwp me!!!!!! Pass me my bat I can't quite reach" I asked him
"Not-gonna-happen-sis" he managed to say
"You’re off my Christmas card list!" I shouted as we entered Sally's office, Alex dumped me on the sofa and shut the door again
"That wasn't so bad was it?" Alex asked in a sweet tone, it’s a patronizing tone if you ask me!
"For you no, just wait until I can be bothered to get you back" I retorted closing my eyes. "Well are you going to leave the douche bags that are adopting me outside?" I asked in an 'I'm mega pissed off' tone. Sally flitted off outside to get the douche bags, that will be their name from now on!
**Gerard's PoV**
"PUT ME DOWN!!!" Ez screamed, I heard Alex say something to her but I couldn't quite hear it. "YES! ALONG WITH A THREAT OF CUTTING OFF THEIR MANHOOD AND RAMMING IT DOWN THEIR THROAT!!!" Ez continued still screaming her head off.
"Remind me not to piss her off" Frank said looking scared
"Oh well she's got a set of lungs on her!" Mikey said laughing his socks off. It went very quiet for a while and then Sally knocked at the door.
"She didn't give us time to tell her that it’s you adopting her, be warned she’s in a 'must murder someone' mood." She said shaking her head.
"OK lets gooooo!" bob said bouncing up and down.
Izzy was lying on the sofa with her eyes closed. Alex was crouched next to her whispering stuff to her that Ez only nodded at.
"So you looking forward to leaving?" I asked as I jumped on her and sat on her, god she's boney! She opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow.
"Gerard get your fat ass of me!" she said i got up and she moved her legs allowing me to sit down again. "Anyway what are you talking about?" she asked confused.
"You’re coming home with us!!!" Mikey said clapping his hands
"You didn't think to tell me this before my hissy fit?!" she growled at Alex
"Na, don't blame her. It's my fault I we never got round to telling you yesterday sowi!" I pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around me. She started to cry, making me feel bad.
"Hey, don't cry! Your not going anywhere without us." I promised rubbing her back. She looked up and smiled,
"OK thank you, now we going shopping?" she laughed and Sally started getting her ornaments back out, we all laughed at that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry If its short but I will update soon!!!