Smooth Criminals

I Can't Be Tamed

Image
I looked at the digital clock on the small table next to the bed I was laying on in one of the spare bedrooms. 12:23. I sighed and rolled onto my other side. It was completely dark and I was alone with my thoughts, with the exception of Donatello at my feet. There was only one thing on my mind and you would probably never expect it. I'd already thought it was strange myself.

His face kept popping into my mind. I didn't like being away from him. I was never like this towards anyone. I was always independent and the only person I ever counted on was Donatello. Hell, I didn't even trust him.

I rolled onto my back. I wasn't going to get any sleep like this. My mind kept running. There were two men in this house who desperately wanted me and I could see that in their eyes. The thing was, I had led them both in the wrong direction.

I creased my forehead as I made a quick decision of what I was going to do. I got up and smoothed my silk tank top down over my lace underwear. I had no pants or shoes on. My hair formed a wave over one shoulder. I slowly walked out of the dark room and grabbed a gun on the table by the door and held it in my hand. I walked out into the dark hallway. I let my left hand, which didn't have the gun in it, glide across the wall to find the next door. I came to it and grasped my hand around the doorknob.

My hand slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open. I eased myself in and quietly shut the door behind me. It obviously wasn't quiet enough because it woke him up. He sat up in his bed in the dark. I could see his face slightly, courtesy of the moonlight shining through the window.

He grabbed his gun from his bedside table and pointed it towards the darkness by the door. "Show yourself or I'll shoot."

I smirked a little. I pointed my gun at him and cocked it. He tilted his head as he looked at my hand as the moonlight shone on it.

"Alyssa?" he asked.

I stepped into the light with the gun still pointed at him and a smirk on my lips. He creased his forehead and his gun lowered slightly.

"Who else were you expecting, John?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you."

I took a few slow steps closer to him with the gun pointed at him. His bare chest glistened with sweat.

"What the hell are you doing?" he said calmly.

I slowly inched closer to him. He backed up. My bare thigh now touched the edge of his bed. The gun was inches from his head. Do it, my conscience told me. This is what you came here to do.

I lowered the gun slowly to my side. Tears suddenly came to my eyes and I let the gun fall to the ground.

Johnny watched my every move with his eyes. "Alyssa?" he said caringly.

"Make love to me," I said through sobs.

I quickly went onto the bed and placed myself on top of him with my lips on his. I put my hands on his chest and then on his cheeks and then in his hair. This is what my body has been craving for since I first saw him.

Johnny pulled himself from me for a moment so he could speak. "Wait, Alyssa, what about Michael?"

"What about him?" I said seductively. "It's not like I've committed myself to him."

"Wait, so what is this about?" Johnny asked.

I rubbed my hand through his hair. "I have been wanting you ever since you and I had our first talk."

"But you still like Michael." It wasn't a question.

I pursed my lips. "Yes."

Johnny stared into my eyes for a moment. "Hell with it. I don't care what Michael says or does and apparently neither do you, so."

I smiled and he smiled back. Our lips met again. He tasted like a warm summer day with cinnamon sprinkled on top. His natural scent was simply irresistible. His hand went on my bare thigh and caressed it in a way that made me moan in pleasure. I had a feeling I would be sleeping well after this.

It had to have been a good hour and a half before I fell asleep in Johnny's arms as he held me to him.

I partially woke up with someone picking me up into their arms. I realized it was Johnny and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm putting you back in your room so Michael doesn't find out," he whispered.

I moaned. "Alright."

My eyes were still closed in tiredness as Johnny set me back down on my bed. He pulled the blanket up to my stomach.

"What time is it?" I asked as I squinted my eyes open to look at the clock. It was 4:30. I moaned again.

"Michael gets up pretty early," Johnny said as he sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Johnny?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he said looking at me.

I squinted in the darkness to look at him. "Don't tell Michael, okay?"

Johnny sighed. "I won't."

"I'll think of something when the time is right," I said.

He half laughed. "I kind of saw you as one of those people who go with the flow."

I smiled in the dark. "I'm too busy having fun today to think about tomorrow."

I could see Johnny smile. "Me too. Michael on the other hand," he stopped mid sentence.

"Yeah," I said. There was a silence for a few seconds.

"I better go," Johnny said.

"I don't want you to."

He grunted. "I don't want to either, but if Michael comes in here and sees us, one of us is going to die."

I raised my eyebrows. "Are you serious?"

Johnny laughed. "I highly doubt he would kill either of us." He became serious. "He may try to or do something else crazy, but it would be worth it."

I smiled. "Well, I'm not going to take my chances."

"Alright," he said standing up. He leaned over me and kissed me on the lips. I smiled as he did it. He moved several inches away. "Good night." He stood up.

"Good morning," I said still smiling. I could see him smile as he turned and walked out of my room and into the dark hallway.

I sighed and relaxed into the bed. I fell asleep quickly with a smile on my lips along with the sweet taste of his lips.

I woke up to someone shaking me and saying my name. I slowly came to and looked up at Chris who had a white tank top and boxers on.

"Good morning," he said.

I creased my forehead. "What do you want?"

"Uh, well, Mike wanted you to go check on Kishaya," he said.

I sighed and sat up on the edge of my bed. Chris looked down at me. I still had my tank top and underwear just on. I looked up at him and he had a shocked look on his face. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Well, uh, I'll be goin'," he said as he stumbled out of the room. Before he shut the door he took one last glance at me and took in a deep breath.

"Damn," he exhaled. I looked up at him again with my eyebrows raised. The shocked look went back on his face and he shut the door.

I shook my head and sighed. I went over to the chair where I slung the pajama pants over which Michael had given to me before I went to sleep. I grabbed the black silk pants and put them on over my underwear. I ruffled my hair back and stepped into the hall to make my way to Kishaya's room.

I looked up just as Johnny stepped in my way with a towel wrapped around his waist and drops of water running down his bare chest. I took in a deep breath and casually stepped around him. He stepped into his room and shut the door. I sighed and stepped into Kishaya's room and shut the door behind me.

I turned around and looked at Kishaya. She looked up at me as she rolled her head to up. She was still strapped to the chair. She had that sinister smile on her lips as always.

I sighed again. "How was your night?" I said angrily.

She grunted. "Mine was fine. Do I even need to ask how your's was?"

I creased my forehead. "What is that supposed to mean?"

She tilted her head. "You didn't think I didn't hear the doors open and close and the noises coming from Johnny's room? These doors are as thin as cardboard, Alyssa."

My mouth opened and I froze. Oh God, she was going to ruin everything.

She raised her eyebrows. "I had doubts about you, but now I see. You could certainly qualify as a criminal. You like guns, tight dresses, staying hidden, and you are a whore."

I closed my mouth and stepped closer to her with my jaw clenched. "I am not a whore."

She smiled more. "And you don't even admit it."

My jaw tightened more. "I swear to God if you say anything, I will kill you."

"And you threaten people's lives whenever you feel threatened. I have to admit, Alyssa, you and I have a lot in common. We would be a good team. You don't want to be stuck with these two men for the rest of your career, do you? Oh, that's right, of course you do. They're criminals with benefits."

I clenched my fists and moved closer to her and raised my fist to her face. Kishaya looked at my fist and then back at my face. "Don't you dare say a word to any of them," I said.

"Can't guarantee that," she said. I bared my teeth at her and swung my fist at her face with all the force I had.