I Want to Help You

morning breakfast

Shia’s POV
The next morning I woke up to see Grace still fast asleep. I was so hungry and want to make Grace breakfast I quickly ruseled up some pancake batter and began to make them. I cut some oranges up and got the sugar out along with Syrup. I turned the TV on and let out Brando in the garden and stepped out for a smoke after putting the pancakes in the lightly heated oven to keep warm. I finished off my smoke and went to get Grace up but she was coming down the stairs as I walked down the hall to get her.
“hey, sleep alright?” I asked placing my hands on her waists and kissing her sweetly. She smiled and kissed me back.
“perfect, like a baby really…. Did you? can I smell pancakes?” she asked quickly.
“I cooked us breakfast” I lead her into the garden patio where the food was. I sat her down and pored her some orange juice and then went to get the pancakes. I came back and served her a few.
“wow, thank you. you didn’t have to cook you know?”
“I know but its nothing” she took a bite from one covered in syrup. “well? They any good?”
“there amazing! I wanna come for breakfast every morning”
“well your more than welcome”
“I doubt Anna would like that. Oh shit” she leaned over towards me but her head was looking into the kitchen, at the clock. “I need call her” she rushed inside and up stairs, possibly to get her phone. 5 minuets later she came back looking a little saddened.
“everything ok?” I asked taking her hand as she sat down.
“umm yer, I’ll need to go in a bit. She needs to to pick up some stuff for her”
“your kidding?” I asked dropping her hand making her frown.
“Shia, she’s helping me out. Given me a house to live in, a car and she asks nothing in return”
“apart from you social life”
“I'm not having this. i’ve had enough of this in my life”