I Want to Help You

the morning after

in the morning I woke up to see Grace still asleep. I quickly removed myself from her bed and went make some coffee and get some cerals. I quickly found a room that I wasn’t meant to come across, I thought it was like a room to get to the kitchen but it wasn’t. it was a room full of baby things, crib, loads of pushchairs, million of bags full of clothes for babies. I shut the door and carried on, maybe Grace had been spending her wadges.
As I ate my breakfast on the sofa in the livingroom which is attanched to the kitchen Grace appeared at hallway looking very disorienated. Putting my bowl down I brought her over to the sofa.
“hey, how you feeling?” I asked rubbing her back. she shut her eyes and sighed.
“very light headed but im fine. I just need some food”
“did Anna do that to your neck?” I asked lightly touching it.
“maybe. Yes, she was acting so weird yesterday when I got back. she told me she was going out of the country for a few weeks, I then metioned that thing you told me about her calling me her daughter, she freaked and then confessed she thought I was her daughter then she followed me into the bedroom, gripped my neck and told me im going to have this baby for her and shes going to pay me to leave the country so she can raise my child”
“you can’t live here anymore” I said, making her frown.
“I can”
“come live with me. please”
“theres no room for me plus im pregnant. You don’t want a kid in your house”
“I do, I wanna take care of you and the baby. I wanna be there for you, doctor appointments, lamzar class, parenting classes, virginal reconscurtion surgery. The whole thing” I told her taking her hand in mine. “I love you”
“I love you too” she said kissing me and then pulling away. “we need to pack then, I cant stand being in this place another second” she went back to her room while I followed.
“what about this room?” I asked pointing to the one I walked into earlia.
“theres nothing in there”
“there is” I opened the door and let her look inside.
“oh god” she lifted up a pair of baby booties.
“when did you get all this?” I asked. She turned around looking scared. “what?”
“I didn’t buy this”
“Anna must of. Come on. Lets go”
“im gonna need a car. I cant take hers”
“ok, we’ll go back to mine and you can drive my car, ok?”
“ok”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for lack of updates been busy. hope u like it. please comment! im running out of ideas