I Want to Help You

3 month mark

3 months later:
when we got back from a doctors appointment and lamazz class my dad was back from Montanna. It was a huge relief he was back coz then I can ask him for help around the house. With Grace living with me im gonna need to keep the house clean. I got Grace into the house along with her possentions she brought from a baby store next to where her lamazz class was.
“hey Grace” my dad said seeing her walk through the door. she laughed and walked into his arms.
“hey Jeff, its good to see you”
“you too sweetie. You moved in I see” he eyed the tidy shoe cubbored.
“long story but yes. That ok?”
“its great! We need a women around. You can cook right?”
“dad, shes pregnant” I said take my shoes off and put the bags by the stairs.
“don’t wrap me up in cotton wool Shia. Jeff don’t worry I can cook you pasta and pasta” he laughed and walked Grace into the livingroom. It was like they were walking into the sun the way the light was coming thought the windows. It was perfect. Grace was my perfect women.

The nexy day Grace was up early being sick in the bathroom making me cringe. I forced myself out the covers and walked into the bathroom. Her head was in the bowl and her fingers holding back her hair. I took the hair from her and kissed her sholder.
“hey” I said but got no response. Not a moment later she stood up and wiped her mouth on the handtowel and rinsed her mouth out.
“morning, did I wake you?”
“its ok”
“I thought I’d be over the sickness by now”
“when does it normaly pass?”
“3rd month and im past that”
“maybe its different for everyone”
“yer true. What are you doing today?”
“well I got to go see my adgent about this Wall Street sequel part I got. I should be back for 3”
“ok, im just gonna…..tidy up” she said lifting a damp towel off the counter with a finger and watching it drop and making a soppy sound.
“ok, but you don’t have to”
“oh I do, I really do” she laughed kissing my dumb face. “I’ll get your dad to help me”
“ok, im gonna shower then” I watched her as she climbed back into bed and pulled my pillow to her face and she feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i've not updated this story in over a year :( bad me! i have finished this story on my laptop so i'm just posting the rest of the chapters on here but there is quite a bit more to come :)