I Want to Help You

start of my new life

4 hours later me and Anna pulled up outside her house. A large five bedroom cottage like house:
http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/CA/Los-Angeles/5370-Los-Feliz-204_09-355425.htm
“wow” I sighed stepping out the cab and grabbing my bag and then Anna’s.
“thank you dear. Lets go inside and show you around” she lead me thought the large gated wall and towards the large house. This house was like my dream home.
“how long have you been living here for?”
“my whole life. It used to be my fathers and when he died he left it to me in his will. Of course I lived in the Hills when he died 10 years ago”
“if you don’t mind me asking, but how old are you?”
“only 50, and im not married. I was close my marrying but my boyfriend died of Spanish Flu when we were 22”
“im sorry” we arrived at the front of the house and Anna opened it up. the whole house just made me want to cry. It was perfect, I loved it.
“your room is this way. I’ll show you the house in the morning after you’ve got some rest” she dumped her bag on the floor beside her case and lead me down two corridors and into a white room with a four poster bed with a En SUIT. “enjoy sweetie. Night”
“good night Anna” I said as she walked out the room, shutting the door behind her. I smiled and then laughed to myself. “whos laughing now Nick?” I said to myself and then began to find to PJs and wash stuff. When I got my contacts out and brushed my teeth and washed my face I climbed, litlerty, into the soft big bed. I’d never felt anything so sqwishy. Within 10 seconds I had fallen asleep.

“Grace, honey? You hungry?” I rolled over and frowned, I hadn’t hit anyone laying next to me. I shot up, freaked out that I had no idea where I was. “hey, its ok. Your alright” Anna sat beside me with a large plate of Eggs, Bacon, toast and beans. Oh shit. I threw the covers off me and ran into the bathroom. “Grace, are you ok? Are you a vegitarian?” Anna asked from behind the door.
“nope, just morning sickness” I said after washing my mouth out with mouthwash.
“oh im sorry, I didn’t relise”
“its ok” I opened the door and smiled. “thank you” I took the plate from her and went back to sit in bed while eating it.
“so I’ve got to work so I wont be around until 7ish so take the blue car and do what you like. Do you need some money?” I nearly choked.
“umm no, im fine thank you”
“sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you”
“no, its ok. Im gonna find a job today”
“ok, well theres Starbucks down the street”
“ok, I’ll try there”
“ok, see ya later. I left my number on the fridge if you need me”
“ok thanks, have a good day” she left without another word. I carried on eating breakfast and then went to shower and find a job. With the money I have saved for a house I should buy some new clothes for myself. I drove the nice old Mustang to the Starbucks and applied for a job, they told me they would give me paid maturnety leave as well as 3 weeks holiday. I told them about how I’ve just moved here and they seemed happy for me to start the day after tomorrow. So from there I went to a local little clothes shop that stocked maturnety clothes but were to much money so I drove for a while until I found a Mothercare and found a few bits of clothing. I got a pack of Black, White and Grey vest tops which is good in this heat, a cute boob tube, also a pair of large, extending with your bump trackies and shorts. I paid and left for home, I would need to have to see if Anna wanted me to get some grocories so I called her.
“hello Anna’s phone?” she answred, she sounded weird.
“Anna, its Grace. Just out shopping and woundered if you need grocories?”
“oh hello Grace, yes please but I wont be home for dinner. I’ll be home late because of work I’ve missed while I was away”
“oh ok, I’ll see you tomorrow then” I hung up and sighed. Spending the nights alone wasn’t going to be much fun. I drove to the store and got some food for tonight.
“Miss? You forgot your purse at the counter” I turned around to see a man. My mouth fell open, he is soo hot. “miss?”
“oh, sorry. thank you so much” I took it from him.
“your welcome” I smiled at him and opened my purse. “don’t worry, I didn’t take anything”
“ok, just checking. Im Grace” I stuck my hand out.
“im Shia”
“nice to meet you Shia. Well I better be off. Goodbye”
“bye” I waved and then walked off to the car. “nice wheels” I turned around while about to pull out the space to see the guy Shia getting into the truck beside me.
“oh thank you” I pulled away and drove back to the house. When I pulled into the street I got a call on my phone, it was starbucks. They want me to start tomorrow not the day after. I excepted of course which meant I would have to go to sleep early to make myself look presentable, have breakfast and of course throw up. work starts at 9 for me so I calculated I need to be up around 8 or 7:30.