I Want to Help You

wanting him

“hey Anna, mind if I use your computer for some reseach?” I asked as I walked into the garden with shorts and tshirt on. Good weather at the moment but its gonna be a little cooler once I start hitting around 7 months. scary.
“course hun, help yourself” I’d already seen the study so I rushed in and typed his name in, the first thing I clicked on was Wika, and my mouth dropped when I saw what big movies hes been in. in the end im sure I found out everything about him.

The next week I had seen most the films Shia was in but hadn’t seen him or had the balls to ring him. One day while taking a break I fell asleep, the next thing I knew felt someone tapping my shoulder. I jumped in my seat only to see Shia.
“Shia! Oh” I said wipping my face thinking I had drooled.
“hello Grace, Cassie said you were in the back. hope you don’t mind me waking you”
“oh its fine, I should get back to work anyway” I stood up but felt the whole world start to turn.
“wow, I got you” Shai said lowering me back down on chair and rubbed his thumb over my bare shoulder. “you ok?”
“im fine, honest. just stood up to fast” I said smiling before standing up again.
“ok then”
“umm I finish now anyway, want a ride home?” I asked, I read that he has his license suspended for a year due to drink driving. He looked a little surpised and then smiled.
“yer, please. If its not a problem”
“no, course not. Let me get my stuff and punch out” I walked back inside and grabbed my stuff and told Cassie that I was going home and would see her next week as I get the weekend off.
“so where do you live?”
“Glenville”
“oh ok, not far from me then”
“ok, so how long you lived around here?”
“about a week”
“a week? where did u live before?”
“Arazona. I was…having some trouble so I left”
“are you living with relatives or..?”
“this might sound weird but im living with a lady who I meat on the Greyhound bus here” Shia looked like a little surprised again.
“serouosrly?”
“yer, she took pity on me. I think”
“pity? How?”
“I didn’t want to say anything but I was living with my ex in Arazona. We fought a lot and I’d always dreamed of living in LA, near the beaches and soft sand, so I packed up my bags and left, leaving the key of the last 4 years behind me. she also said rent or buying a house here would force me on the street so I would die, not in those words tho”
“ok then”
“im also pregnant”
“with a baby?”
“yes, a baby” I said laughing a little. I he pointed down a few streets to signel where to turn.
“that must be hard being a single mom, living with an old lady and working in Starbucks” shurrging and sighing i looked at him. He was so focused on me I could have gotten lost in his eyes.
“Im very happy at the moment. I don’t think life could get any better at the moment” at that moment he told me to pull over. I noticed a nice two story house with a neatly cut lawn and a nice looking neidorhood. “very nice” that second he turned to face me, placing his hands on my cheeks and kissing my lips hard. After what else like 2 years but was more like 2 seconds he pulled away.
“im sorry” he said before climbing out and running over his lawn. I sat in the car for a second before climbing out the car and running after him.
“hey! Wait!” I shouted but as I shouted it I tripped over the ledge of the garden path and went down flat.
“Grace, are you ok? Can you get up?” I felt his hands on my arm and shoulder. I slowly stood up and frowned.
“im ok, I think”
“I would drive you to the hospital but-”
“im fine Shia. Im gonna go home” I said in a mono voice. I stood up and brushed my self off leaving Shia knelt down on the floor.
“wait, im sorry I kissed you”
“sorry?” I spun round coming up to him. “your sorry for kissing me? oh thanks!”
“no, I mean….i didn’t mean to be so forward, force myself on you”
“its fine Shia. I need to go”
“ok but call me ok. When you get home so I know you didn’t die on the way”
“ok, will do. Bye”
“bye” he stood by and waved at me I noticed in the rear view mirror. Halfway home I began to get dizzy and had to pull over. 20 minuets later it hadn’t passed and now my stomace was hurting even more and more. I picked up my phone and called for an ambulence. Then rang Anna how didn’t pick up so I called Cassie, no answer so I called Shai.
“did you get home alright then?”
“Shia” I panted “I need you to meet me at the nearst hospital” I sighed.
“what why?”
“im in a lot of pain, the ambulence is on its way. Just meet me there please”
“ok, ok I’ll be there”
“thank you”
“its ok, bye” I dropped the phone to the floor and then saw the ambulence turn up but by the time they got to me I could hardly open my eyes.