No Need to Run

Chapter 9

Scribble's P.O.V

Italy was our first stop. We stayed in Rome at first, and I was a little suspicious about what was in the newspaper.

Three Murders in the Past week, Will Anyone be able to stop it?

Blah blah blah blah

A team of investigators has been promised, consisting of retired spies
blah blah blah blah blah


"WHAT!" I scream in fury. Everyone comes running in, and I show them the newspaper. Time to give a little call to our 'boss'

Kathy's P.O.V

Scribble's anger became mine as I read the newspaper. I had a strong feeling that the 'team' would be us. So I used my watch to call him. This was a call he would never forget.

No-One's P.O.V

The Boss answered the call from the group, expecting a 'we got here fine' call. Little did I know, it would be nothing of the sort.

"YOU WERE GOING TO TRICK US INTO A MISSION WEREN'T YOU!" was the first thing he heard. It was Scribble.
"Looks like I'm caught. Yes, I was hoping to get you guys to investigate..."
"HOPING TO! APPARENTLY 'A TEAM OF INVESTIGATORS HAS BEEN PROMISED, CONSISTING OF RETIRED SPIES!!!!'" That time Kathy was shouting.
"So I guess You'll consider it then. Good, I'll wait for your call." And with that he hung up. A secind later he turned down the call from the group.