Moment

Can't Get Enough

October 26, 2008

“Callie! Callie! Callie!” Jack screamed running through the door and lifting the average heighted female into his arms and spinning her around.

Callie giggled and asked, “What’s got you so…spin-y?”

“We’re going on tour with Fall Out Boy!” Jack yelled kissing her and hugging her tightly.

“Really Jack?!” she screamed as he nodded his head energetically. “Oh my god! Congratulations!” she screamed kissing every inch of his face. “I,” kiss, “am,” kiss, “so…proud…of…you.”

“This is so, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”Jack screeched pacing around the room.

Callie stood in the middle a wide grin plastered on her face as she watched him pace around the room with a definite glow about him.

“You need to come with, this is huge!” Jack stopped and stared at her.

Callie grinned and nodded her head, “Of course I’ll go. I was thinking of taking online classes next semester anyways.”

Jack walked over to her kissing her and hugging her tightly to his chest. “Good, I can’t stand another tour without you.”

“We still have to get through the rest of this tour, but it’ll be fine. I’m going to be there every day for you, this is so wonderful,” she said smiling into Jack’s chest.

He rested his head on top of hers and whispered, “Good.”

“I’m so proud of you,” Callie mumbled.

Jack smiled widely kissing her head. “I can’t wait to have you around every day. You’re coming with us to California to record too, right?”

Callie nodded her head rubbing her hand up and down his spine. “But I can’t come out anymore on this tour,” she told him sadly. “I need to get as many intern hours in before December.”

Jack nodded, burying his head into her hair. “Are you quitting in December?” he asked quietly.

“Just for a semester.”

“When’s your last day?” Jack asked rubbing circles on her hips.

“November 30th,” she answered after a moment’s pause.

“Aw, so you can’t come up for the last night of tour?” Jack pouted.

Callie chuckled before replying. “Sorry babe.”

Jack moved his lips down to hers, gently pressing them as her arms slid up to his hair, tugging lightly on the strands. “Mmm I’m going to miss that,” he breathed into her lips.

“Me tooooooooo,” she stressed, pressing her lips back onto his a little more hungrily.

“We should make the most of tonight,” Jack mumbled, “before you leave.”

Callie smiled into his lips as he smirked and started riding her shirt up her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so hey, the next chapter is intense but I love it. It's the second to last chapter and yeah.

And FYI I've decided once I finish this story within in the next few days, I'm going to take an "indefinite hiatus" which I hate to do but I'm just becoming increasingly cynical towards my writing and really need a break to regroup and whatnot. So HWYT and 11:11 won't be updated for a while as far as I know, guess we'll see. But look out for a one shot before the 21st for a contest I randomly entered (spur of the moment, bad idea, but none the less I'm still doing it).

Love all of you btw for sticking through this story and if you read the others (: