Moment

Warped Tour

August 2, 2008

“Mornin’,” Callie greeted Jack as she lay on top of him in the bunk and looked down at him with a smile.

Jack grunted in response before sliding his arms around her waist and pulling her farther up towards his face and closing his eyes again.

“Jack Jack wakey wakey,” Callie cooed.

“Mmm, no,” Jack mumbled.

“Pleaseeee, I’m bored,” she pouted.

“What time is it?” Jack asked.

“Twelve thirty,” Callie replied.

“It’s already after noon?” Jack asked waking up a little.

Callie laughed. “Yeah you’ve been out.”

“Kay getting up,” Jack mumbled as Callie slid off him and helped him up.

“What do you want to do?” Jack asked as they walked into the front of the bus.

“Uhm, I don’t know. There isn’t any band I want to see right now and Grieco said I could have off until the signing,” Callie shrugged.

“Scooters?” Jack chuckled.

“Oh yes!” Callie said clapping her hands together.

After Jack grabbed something to drink, the two walked off the bus and opened the under compartment pulling out the scooters. They rode around; Jack chasing Callie around the bus area for a while before the guys from Every Avenue came squirting them with water guns.

“Hey!” Callie squealed as she and Jack hurried to the tent inside the grounds. Once they reached the tent they abandoned the scooters with Vinny and Zack before walking out of the tent.

Water hit them once again and they began to run again.

“Douchebags!” Callie yelled with a laugh as her and Jack ran into the crowd. People looked around at them as they continued to weave through the mass of people, water all over their backs.

When they thought they lost them, they slowed down and walked around out of breath laughing every couple of minutes.

“Are you Jack Barakat?!” a girl squealed from their left.

Jack nodded before the girl and her friends squealed and requested pictures and autographs. Jack’s hand reluctantly left Callie’s as he talked and posed for the group of girls.

He noticed a girl from the group talking to Callie and he perked his ears to listen.

“Oh my God you’re Callie Shaw!” the girl squealed.

“Uh do I know you?” Callie asked confused.

The girl shook her head. “But you and Jack are dating and you guys are so cute together.”

“Oh, uh thanks,” Callie stuttered looking to Jack for help.

The girl nodded before asking if she could get a picture.

“Oh no,” Callie said waving the girl off.

Jack finished the autograph he was signing and excused himself from the group of girls before walking over to Callie and looking at the prying fan. “We’ve got to go, see you at the show later?” he asked.

The girl nodded before walking away. Jack took Callie’s hand and they walked away as Callie sighed.

“That was awkward,” Callie noted as they weaved through people.

“Yeah sorry,” Jack apologized glancing at her.

Callie shrugged before stopping. “Oh shit,” she muttered before screaming, “RUN!”

Jack followed confused but as water hit his back he laughed and followed the brunette towards the Main Stage. They ducked into the crowd for Pennywise hiding out until they saw Josh and Dave run past the crowd.

Callie laughed before turning to watch the band. They watched the last two songs before heading back to catering for lunch where they met Alex and Rian.

“Every Avenue get you guys?” Rian commented watching as Jack shook his wet hair into Callie’s face.

They both nodded as the other two guys laughed.

“What time do we play at?” Jack asked as the line moved forward.

“6:30,” Alex replied. “But we have a signing at Hopeless as 3:15.”

Jack nodded before wrapping his arms around Callie’s waist from behind and resting his head on top of hers.

They watched Set Your Goals with Rian after lunch then Callie left them to the signing to help Vinny with merch. After the signing Jack walked into the tent and him and Callie spent an hour outside the tent convincing people to check out All Time Low, including dancing, singing, jumping, among other forms of entertainment.

Jack left Callie and Vinny at 6:30 to go to the play, pouting because Callie wouldn’t watch that night.

“Dude the crowd is going to be insane tonight,” Alex told Jack as they walked towards the Hurley stage. “They’re going to be fucking busy as soon as the show ends.”

Jack nodded and then the two guys broke into random conversation.

“Holy shit,” they breathed as they walked up to the tent after the set. It was hysteria; people yelling and shoving to get to the front of the line. One of the merch girls for Mayday was helping Callie and Vinny. As soon as the boys got closer, the fans screamed and crowded around them shoving shirts and CDs and skin under them to sign and taking pictures left and right.

“Guess it was a good thing Callie sat this set out,” Jack mumbled to Alex as they posed with a couple fans for a picture.

After the crowd dispersed and things settled down, Jack sat on Callie’s lap resting his forehead against her collarbone.

“Ew Jack you’re disgusting,” Callie groaned.

Jack smiled in response before rubbing his sweat all over her.

Callie groaned before standing up, causing Jack to fall to the ground.

“Ow,” Jack whined as Callie stood with arms crossed looking down at him.

Everyone laughed before Jack stood up and walked towards her. “I want a hug!”

“Ew no, I’m already covered in your sweat,” Callie said backing away.

Jack grabbed her in a tight hug before she could get very far and rubbed his forehead all over her as she squirmed in his grip. “Jaaaaaack,” she whined giving up and relaxing in his grip as he continued to rub his sweat on her.

“Let’s go see Motion City Soundtrack!” he yelled suddenly.

She laughed before they skipped off towards the Main Stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'mgettingtiredofthesecutesychapters.

Anyways, update like I promised. I'm listening to Manchester Orchestra<3 in case you were wondering.

THERE IS ONLY 3 MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS. =O