Sakura's Adopted Sister and Sasuke's Twin

First Kiss

I woke up thanks to my very own personal alarm clock……Sakura.
“Satomi!! WAKE UP TODAY’S THE DAY WE MEET OUR SENSEI!!” she shouted at me. Iruka sensei said it was to balance the group out but it wouldn’t be balance since Sasuke strong. I'm not sure about Naruto but I know for sure Sakura isn’t skilled at fighting since she so wrapped up by boys she doesn’t care about fighting but I’m the total opposite except I train and fight while being boy crazy.
“Stop staring into space and get dressed and showered!!” Sakura shouted again.
“I’m up geez!!”I screamed at her” Do you ever stop shouting for once It’s too early in the god damn morning!!” I screamed at her.
“You watch your language young lady!!” My mom yelled at me from her bedroom.
“Sorry mom!!” I shouted back. We are just a shouting and yelling family.
----30 minutes later----
We was walking toward the Ninja academy when we saw Neji and Sasuke.
“There go your boo.” Sakura teased in my ear since I had a crush on Neji for a while.
“ Shut up SAKURA!!”I shouted at her trying to cover up my blush as they walked closer.
“Hey Satomi…..Hi Sakura” Neji greeted us.
“ Hey Neji and Sasuke.” I said trying to not look nervous around him. I gave Sasuke a hug since me and him since we became close over some accidently meetings. Sakura glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at her.
“Hey Sasuke you look nice today” Sakura said totally not caring about Neji.
“ See ya later Satomi.” Sasuke then walked off ignoring what Sakura said.
“ Sakura….I’m sleepy.” I yawned and leaned my head on her shoulder while we walked. It was now me, Sakura and Neji.
“What you thinking about Neji?” I looked at him and it looked like he was in deep thought.
“If you will be my girlfriend.” After he said that his eyes widen I guess he didn’t mean to say it.
“Oh, I’m sorry Satomi I just blurted it out without thinking.” He said looking nervous.
“It’s okay….I will be your girlfriend though.” I blushed I looked at his face and he looked shocked.” But if you don’t want to I understand” I quickly added.
“I do. ”He nervously smiled at me. I smiled back and we stared in each other eyes. I totally forgot Sakura was there until she cleared her throat. I laughed nervously and we started to walk Again.
“ My little sister got a little boyfriend now.” Sakura whispered in my ear.
“Shut up and you only older by 3 months.” I whispered to her. We finally arrived in front of the room me and Sakura had to go to so she walked in and left me and Neji standing nervously.
“I guess I’ll see ya later?” I asked him
“ Yeah….Do you wanna go hang out after school?” He asked me
“I can’t my mom needs to talk to me about something. But we can always do it another day.” I smiled at him. I couldn’t believe he was my boyfriend now. I could hug him and kiss him instead of dreaming of it. I could run my fingers through his shiny black hair. Speaking of which I will do now.
“ Where did that come from?” he asked chuckling
“I always wanted to do that.” I said like it wasn’t a big deal. He smirked then grabbed me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up to him. He leaned down and I soon felt his lips on mine. His lips were soft and his breath smelled like misty rain and tasted minty. Our lips moved in sync with one another’s and we pulled back blushing and out of breath. I looked up at him while he had a smirk on his face.
“I always wanted to do that.” He whispered before he pecked me on my lips lightly and rubbed his lips against mine and I could feel him smile against mine then he almost reluctantly walked off. I turned around and walked into the class in a daze not really paying attention to anything that was in front. I had a goofy grin on my face and I had my fingers touching my lips. That was an awesome first kiss.
“ What’s with that look?” Sakura asked me moving to sit by me.
“ Must I tell you everything that goes on in my life?” I questioned.
“ Yes you must now why do you have that goofy grin on your face and keeping tracing your fingers over your lips?” A second after she said that her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.
“ You kissed him!” She shouted. I blushed and nodded still smiling.
“ Well, technically he pulled me to him and pressed his lips toward mine and I just returned the feelings.” I stated in a matter of fact tone.
“ So how was it?” She is so nosy I swear me and her are so different.
“ Didn’t you have yours before?” I been wondering this for a while since she seemed so boy crazy didn’t she ever have a boyfriend.
“ Yeah, it sucked cause the dude didn’t know how to kiss.” she said and made a disgusting face
“ How do you know that?”
“Well he left drool all over my lips and he grabbed my face like he was trying to suck me in his mouth.” I laughed. Then our sensei walked in the room but when he opened the door a bucket of water spilled on his head.
We all laughed but Sasuke smirked. To tell you the truth our Sensei was hot!! He had white hair and his mask covering half of his face and his headband covering his eye gave him that mysterious look. (No I don’t like him I just noticed hot guys!)
“Hello class. I’m Kakashi. Now follow me to the training grounds.” He said.
And we walked out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I always wanted to do a naruto related story. So here it is. I hoped you likey miii storii!! lolz