Sakura's Adopted Sister and Sasuke's Twin

Give up you lost

While we were walking to grounds.Our sensei snuck off.So we sat around and talked.I went to talk to Sasuke since I felt somewhat connected to him.I felt that I could trust him more then I could Sakura although it seemed weird I did though.
"Hey Sasuke"I said hugging him.
"Sup.Satomi."He mumbled hugging me back.People said we could pass for brothers and sisters but we didn't pay anymind to them.Since he was from the uchiha village and I was from this one.
"Why so down today?"I sat by him underneath a tree I felt someone staring at me and saw no one other then Sakura glaring at me.I swear she can be so annoying sometimes.
"Tell me about it." Sasuke said.I looked at him confused
"What are you talking about?"
"You just said Sakura was so annoying."He looked at me confused also.
"Oh yeah,I forgot."I played it off.I was 100 percent sure I thought that to myself.
"Well guess what happened to me today when you walked off."I was smiling so hard that I looked like it hurted.
"You was asked out by Neji." He said like it wasn't a big deal.I frowned how did he know that.
"I saw you two kissing in the hallway by the door when I was about to leave the classroom." He answered another one of my question without me talking.
"Okay how are you doing that?"I asked fed up.
"Doing what, you asked me a question and I told." He shrugged his shoulder.
"No I didn't tell you that Sakura was annoying or I didn't ask you how did you know."I shouted at him.He stood up not liking to be shouted at by someone else.
"Well, I don't know what you are talking about.It's not like I can read people minds."He shouted back. This caused us to attract Naruto's and Sakura's attention and I hated attracting unwanted attention by people.
"Whatever,we will talk later."I mumbled walking over to sit somewhere else by myself.
“ Okay first we are going to introduce ourselves. You will say your name your likes and dislikes and your goal.“ He said appearing from a tree branch as if he was always there just watching us.

“ I’ll go first” “ My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen and Sakura.( he winked at her and Sakura hit him in the head.) My dislike is people who made fun of me. Oh and Sasuke.” (He glared at Sasuke).” My goal is to become the hokage so everyone will respect me.” He smiled.
“ I guess I’m next then huh. My name Is Sasuke Uchiha. I don’t have many likes but a lot of dislikes I don’t feel like saying. And as for my goal it is to kill a certain someone.” He said Naruto flinched and Sakura seemed as if she would burst if he didn’t seem any cooler. Next was me so I stood up.
“ My name is Satomi Haruno. My likes is making a new jutsu, sleeping, fighting, shrimp and( I giggled thinking of Neji as one of my likes...hey I'm still a girl and have hormones ya'know.) My dislikes are people who judge other people by their past and what they look like. Also people who are conceited oh and I also dislike eggs. My goal in life is to be married and have kids. Of course after everyone and their generations they live on remember me as the most strongest female ninja in the world that ever lived!!” I said happy.
“ My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes are( she giggled) my dislike is NARUTO!( she shouted) My goal is( looks over at Sasuke and giggles).” She sat down by me.
“ I forgot girls yall ages worry more about boys then training.” Kakashi Sansei sighed. I stood up and shouted at him.
“ No!! You are so wrong!! First of all it’s just girls like Sakura. I’m strong probably stronger then other people in this group.” I shouted my face red with anger.
“ Calm down Satomi.” Sakura said since she knew I had anger problems and I was short and I mean short tempered.
“ I see so Satomi you think you are strong?” He said looking at me.
“ I know I am strong!!” I shouted at him. He was making me more mad. I hate when one person does something and everybody think everyone else that looks or act like that is that.
“ You will test your strength right now against me then.” He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice even though you couldn’t see it under his mask.
“ Your on then Kakashi sensei.” I smiled. We walked to the middle of the field and got into fighting position. He stood still waiting for me to attack so I ran toward him something told me to move to the right so I did just that and soon after that he tried to grabbed me from the left. He then disappeared and I looked then stood still and listened when I found out where he was I ran toward the tree. And I threw a kunai at him I slice through something then he appeared in front of me and I punched him in his stomach. He gasped and coughed. He then punched me and my stomach and it did hurt like hell I tell you that But I made it seem like I didn’t feel it to confuse him. I retaliated by throwing another punch at him when I hit him it poofed away. I then felt a kunai knife go against my throat.
"Give up Satomi.You lost."