Crazier

dva.

Carson sat in on their practice the next day. She spent some of her time watching her brother, another part of it focusing on Sidney Crosby as he skated around and sang, and some of it watching Kris and Max start a fake fight. Most of her time though, was spent staring at a certain Russian.

She couldn't keep her eyes off of him, it was almost impossible for her to look anywhere else. Dispite his size, he was so graceful with his movments and had so much skill on the ice, Carson couldn't believe he was only 22 years old.

When practice was winding down, Carson began to walk down towards the benches. The coaches had gone to their offices and a few of the players lingered down on the ice, shooting a few pucks and goofing around. She sat on the edge of the bench, letting her legs dangle down by the ice. She watched as Jordan skated up and she smiled at him, only to have him ice her when he came close enough.

Carson gasped loudly and the coldness of the ice and then pushed him as hard as she could, which turned out to only make her learch back and loose her balance. She was just about to fall back into the bench and probably hit her head when she felt someone's arms wrap around her tightly.

She opened her eyes and looked up to see Geno smiling down at her. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. He grinned and pushed her back up carefully, setting her back to her original position. He walked around and onto the ice and stood in front of her.

"Sorry!" Jordan said. "I didn't think you'd almost crack your head open," he apologized. Carson glared at her brother and gave him the finger.

"You're an asshole," she told him. Jordan shrugged and skated off towards Crosby where he began to tell him the story of what just had happened all while laughing loudly. Yeah, he looked real sorry.

"Thank you," she told Evgeni, who still stood by her. "I probably would have ended up in the hospital if it wasn't for you," she added with a smile. He listened to her carefully and smiled when she finished talking.

"You're welcome," he said with a nod. "It was no problem."

"Sometimes he's a jerk," she said, nodding her head towards his brother, who now had Crosby in hysterics. Evgeni smiled at her.

"He's okay," Geno smiled and shrugged, making her laugh. "Are you doing something after practice?" He asked her slowly, so that she could understand him fully.

"Not really. Jordan and I were gonna go out and walk around town, but he's a jerk now. Why?" She asked with a smile, almost already knowing his answer.

"You want to eat with me?" He asked her nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. She immediatly smiled widely and nodded vigerously.

"Yes," she said.

"He won't care?" Geno asked nervously, nodding towards Carson's brother.

"He probably will," she shrugged. He looked upset immediately at her words and Carson smiled widely, placing her hand on Geno's chest. "But I don't care what he thinks," she grinned, earning a smile from Evgeni.

Carson waited for Jordan outside of the locker room. She was still angry with him and didn't feel like sitting watching him and all of his friends run around in towels and probably much less. She texted Marc as she leaned against the wall, he wanted her to come visit and they were trying to figure out a good time for her to come and see him. Having three brothers playing in the NHL was hard, espeically when they all loved having you attend their games.

Suddenly, the door to the locker room burst open and Carson looked up from her phone quickly just in time to notice Jordan storming towards her. He grabbed her by the arm roughly and began to drag her out to his car.

"What the fuck Jordan?" She practically yelled at him. He didn't answer her until they got to his car, where he shoved heragainst the passenger door and got right in her face.

"What's the matter with you?" He yelled at her, his finger in her face and everything.

Carson was a year older than Jordan but growing up that never mattered, it never mattered with any of her brothers- hell even Jared who was still a teenager was overprotective of her. She knew that was probably expected coming from a family as the only girl in a house full of four brothers who all played hockey, but at times it got rediculous. She was barely ever asked out in High School because all of the boys feared her brothers. They may not have looked very imtimidating, but when it came to "protecting" her they were down right scary.

"What are you talking about?" She yelled back. "What the fuck is the matter with you?"

"You're going out with Geno?" He asked her, his finger still wagging in her face. She furrowed her eyebrows and swatted his hand out of her face; he looked suprised but didn't try to retailiate, instead he placed his hands on his hips.

"Is that seriously what this is all about?" She asked.

"You knew I'd be pissed," he seethed. "Are you just doing this to spite me?"

"No!" Carson yelled. "He's a nice guy and I like him. But you being such an asshole about this just makes it more enjoyable," she said, smiling towards the end because she knew that'd really piss him off.

"Yeah, well!" He began to yell, before stopping mid-sentance to look for something to say. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. "I'm calling Mom!" He finished with.

Carson laughed out loud at this, and he looked thoroughly fustrated. "And tell her what? That I'm going on a date with a guy? She'd be thrilled, espeically when she finds out who it is. She loves Geno more than she loves you," She smiled. "I'm 21 years old Jordan, I'm not a little kid anymore. She doesn't care if I date, she wants me to date."

"Yeah, but your my sister!" He yelled. "And I don't want one of my teammates dating you. Hell, I don't want anyone dating you, but espeically one of my teammates!" His voice boomed. "And maybe calling Mom won't do anything, but you better believe when I call Eric, Marc, and Jared, they'll be just as pissed as I am."

"I'm going out to dinner with him Jordan, fucking dinner! Why can't you just let me do this for once? I'm lucky a boys ever kissed me because of you guys," she said, referring to all of her brothers.

"I'm going with you then," he said finally, standing up straight and crossing his arms over his chest. She let her hands drop down to her side as she stared at her little brother.
"No," she said simply.

"Then you're not going," he shrugged.

"Last time I checked, you didn't have the right to decide that."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm glad you guys like this! this story will most likely only have five or six chapters at the most. it really depends on my moods though&how into writing i get. sometimes i go to write one shots and they turn into full blown stories, so you never know :)

xoxo.