Boys and Girls. Love and Heartbreak. You're In The Game.

Frank Iero's Point of View. Part Four.

I got into my old black Audi and stuck the keys in the ignition and just as I was about to turn the key to start the car, I felt my pocket vibrate. I rolled my eyes and expected it to be Gerard or Mikey seeing when I’d be back. I glanced at the number and saw it was a number I didn’t recognize straight away. I slid my Samsung up to answer the call.

“Hello?” I answered cautiously.

“Hello, it’s the Queen Alexandra hospital here, I’m phoning to tell you that Miss Davies is awake and is asking to see you, if its possibly could you come down to the hos-” I had to cut the woman off.

“Yes. Of course, I’m only in the parking lot, I’ll be there in a few minutes” I said hurriedly “Thank you” I said before I slide my phone shut and ended the call. A smile spread across my face. I opened my car door and raced down to the hospital again. I ran down all the corridors, up the stairs and round some more corridors until I reached her room. I stood outside the door for a few moments took a deep breath, and grabbed hold of the door handle and pushed it down and walked in.

There she was. Awake. Smiling as she saw me. And most of all, Alive. I rushed over to her and threw my arms around her and held her there. I felt the smile across my face get wider and wider. She’s not going anywhere. I felt her arm wrap around my side and hold me tight. At that moment I realized something. That the everything I ever needed, was always sitting right in front of me.