Boys and Girls. Love and Heartbreak. You're In The Game.

Phoebe Davies' Point Of View. Part Four.

.::Phoebe Davies’ Point Of View::..

As I sat in the hospital bed waiting for Frank to come and see me, I was planning on what I was going to say to him. I couldn’t simply tell him I loved him, I needed to do it in a different way. All those amazing things Frank had said to me made my heart skip beats. How could I tell him how I truly felt, to make him feel how I feel around him. He has such a way with words, and I simply, don’t.

Then as if it were in a child fairy tale story he walked through the door, I just couldn’t do anything but smile, I just smiled. I threw himself at me and engulfed me in one of his tightest hugs and I just hugged him back.

“I’m so sorry Frankie. For everything. I’m just… just so sorry. Sorry for everything.” I felt the hot tears pricking behind my eyes, his grip against my body getting tighter and rocking me back and fourth.

“It’s fine Pheeb’s, it really is fine, its fine, your okay and that’s all I care about okay.” he broke away from our hug and a tear slipped down my cheek, he pressed his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes and I saw he was a tear rolling down his cheek too “Your all I care about. I can’t lose you now can I.” we shared a smile together and hugged again once more.

“Frankie.” I turned my head into his neck, and whispered into his ear “I Love you too.”