When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

My Best Friends Girl

Kaila's POV

There was a good 3 minute of silence until Brendon said somthing.
"You know I'm always here for you,You're my best friends girl. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on, or if you need to talk to someone, I'm always here...or if you just wanna beat on someone I guess I'm here for that too."
I laughed."Awe thanks Brendon that means alot to me." It really did, it was nice to know someone was there. There was another pause.
"You know the night you came to the signing, Ryan wouldn't stop talking about you. He kept asking me who you were, I dont know why he kept asking me, I never seen you in my life, well until Friday night of course. But when you left, Ry didn't say another word to a fan, well besides hi, and he kept staring into space." Brendon explained.
"Really?" I was shocked.
"Yeah."
"...You know your a really nice guy, Brendon you really are."
"I know.."
"Were buds right?"
"Yeah! Of course,were the tightest like peanutbutter, and jam." His ADHD was kicking in again Haha.
"Okay new best bud." I elbowed him in his side."What time are we going to the hospital at?" I asked.
"Whenever you wanted to go,..or whenever I wake up." He said joking.
"Oh you better wake up or I'll pour ice water all over you if you don't." He's eyes got wide.
"Well, threatning a little arn't we?
"You know I was joking."
"Yeah." He chuckeled.

Brendon's POV.
There was a akward pause, so I decided to say what I was going to say.

"You know I'm always here for you,You're my best friends girl. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on, or if you need to talk to someone, I'm always here...or if you just wanna beat on someone I guess I'm here for that too."
And I ment that to, she just seemed like the type of person that needed some support, and I knew she would trust me, cause I'm not the guy who would turn around and hurt someone.

She laughed.It was good to see her at least smile."Awe thanks Brendon that means alot to me." I somehow felt it would mean alot to her. There was another pause. I had to tell her that Ryan was really a good guy, and that he is head over heels for her.

"You know the night you came to the signing, Ryan wouldn't stop talking about you. He kept asking me who you were, I dont know why he kept asking me, I never seen you in my life, well until Friday night of course. But when you left, Ry didn't say another word to a fan, well besides hi, and he kept staring into space."
For some weird reason I felt that I said to much.But maybe I didn't.

"Really?" she sounded amazed. Except I dont know why she would be so amazed, I mean she connected, and she pretty, and-.

"Yeah." I said. It was the truth.

"...You know your a really nice guy, Brendon you really are." She told me.

"I know.." I think I was actully getting a little jealous, but I couldnt show that, she liked or loved Ryan, and shes Ryan's girl.
Then she asked me if we were buds, and that got to me a little to, but I just played it out with my humor.
"Yeah! Of course,were the tightest like peanutbutter, and jam." Wow once I relized I said that, I relized how stupid it sounded, but I guess it was funny, good thing. We joked around for a bit, and then I got a text.

Kaila's POV.
-Buzz-
"What's that?" I asked as Brendon reached for his back pocket.
"Text" He replied. And He texted back.
"Who was that?" I asked as I searched for my purse.
"Uh Pete." He said, he got another text, and he responded.
"Wentz?..!" I asked with a sort of excited voice, Pete was like a guy I looked up to for 3 years.
"Ya."
"Cool...Hey do you know where I put my purse?" I asked politely.
"Um...I think you lefted it in my car want me to go check?"
"Yeah, I guess if you want to." He didnt really need to get it, but I guess if he wanted to, let him.
"Yeah here I'll be right back." and he tossed his phone on the couch. I was never good with avoiding things that werent my bussiness, but Brendon seemed kinda depressed when he was txting, and I mean a little peek wouldnt do any harm, could it. So I checked the his texts, and I knew I would feel guilty and regreat it later, but I was just so curious.

P: Hey I heard about Ryan, he okay? And where are you?
B:Yeah he comes home tomorrow, and I'm at his apartment with Ry's girl, shes really cool.
P:..Brendon dont try anything, you know its just gonna cause drama.
B: I'll try not to do anything...too stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so heres the next chapter, Brendon, brendon, brendon.