Harder Than You Know

Fighting and First Times

Vengeance POV:

Max and Craig wanted to take us out after the show tonight. Nightmare was a little unsure. “Look what happened last time I went out. I’ll go just make sure I don’t go shot for shot with the entire fucking bar this time.” I laughed at her “Bitch, if you want to go shot for shot there is no way in hell anyone can stop you.” She just laughed. She knew I was right. We continued getting ready and made it to the stage within minutes of us going on. We did really well. When I announced for the crowd to give it up for Escape the Fate the crowd blew the roof off the place. Usually we head back to the dressing rooms after we are done but for some reason Nightmare and I waited to the right of the stage for Max and Craig. When they got done we hugged Bri Guy and Robert. Craig came up and hugged Nightmare and spun her around. I dove into Max’s arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. “You suck Max. Nightmare plays better than you.” I was only joking with him and he knew it. “Oh Yeah! Well Craig sings better than you.” I knew he was joking back with me but I sunk my teeth into his neck anyway. Max groaned and said “Not yet! Maybe we should just go back to the hotel and skip the club.” I jumped off of him. “Uhm, NO! I want to go out first.” He laughed.
We all changed out of our stage clothes and headed to the club. The rest of the band stayed in for movie night. They were all watching in Lil Miss Sunshine’s room. Craig and Nightmare looked so cute together. If you didn’t know who they were you would think they looked sweet. The club wasn’t bad but damn there were a lot of crazy ass fans there. Craig and Max went to get the drinks and Nightmare and I stayed at the table. The guys came back with drinks and shots. Nightmare looked at me and laughed. “Here we fucking go again.” Everyone laughed. We sat there taking shots and drinking laughing our asses off for over two hours. I was getting smashed and Nightmare was a happy drunk tonight. Every now and then Max and I would notice that they were being a little too quiet. We would look over and they would be making out. Max kept running his hands up and down my leg. “Max, I swear to God if you don’t stop I’m gonna do your ass right here on this table.” He grinned and jumped on the table “I’m ready Vengeance.” I rolled my eyes and grabbed Nightmare and excused ourselves to go to the bathroom. “So Nightmare can I take it that you are finally over Gerard?” She smiled at me “Gerard who? No really Vengeance I really like Craig. He’s so different. Instead of me taking care of someone I have someone to take care of me.” She looked happy. “So have you slept with him yet?” I was dying to know. “Not yet. I mean I wake up with him every morning but he’s never tried anything. Maybe because we are always on the damn bus.” She was laughing now. “Yeah, me either but I think Max is going to get it tonight.” She laughed at me, “Oh Max…Oh Max.” I slugged her. “Fuck you Nightmare. Now you sound like Max.” We took one last look in the mirror and headed back to our guys.
As we walked up to the table the boys stood up I looked at Max “So you want to get lucky rock star?” He grabbed me around the waist and started for the door. Craig had Nightmare by the hand and was kissing on her neck when to drunk guys came up “Dude! Are you Dysfunctional Family?”We were expecting to have to sign more autographs. I looked up “Yeah that’s us.” “Come on we want to dance with you girls.” The dark haired guy said. I looked at Nightmare thinking she would punch him but she just smiled and smarted off “That’s nice but we are leaving so maybe next time.” I couldn’t believe she was being nice. The other dude grabbed her arm and the dark haired one grabbed mine. “Get the fuck off me freak!” I was trying to break free from him. Max shoved him. I heard Nightmare “What are you trying to do fuck face?” About then Craig went fucking nuts on the guy. I looked over in time to see Craig’s fist connect with the guys jaw. “Holy Hell, Max….” before I could finish Max was pounding the shit out of the other guy. I think the other guys got one or two punches in before Max and Craig knocked them out cold. Nightmare was dragging a pissed off Craig out of the club while I grabbed Max.
I looked at my boyfriend when we got into our room. “Damn Max, I thought you were a lover not a fighter.” He looked down and said “Sorry, I just…well damn it Vengeance I don’t like some little prick manhandling MY woman!” I knocked him back onto the bed “Max I love it when you are so fucking protective.” I was pulling his shirt over his head. His hands were sliding up my sides pulling my shirt off. I reached for his belt and undid his jeans letting them fall to the floor. He pulled my jeans off throwing them to the floor. Before I knew what happened my underwear and bra were launched over the side of the bed in a pile with his boxers. Max slid me up farther on the bed with one hand and was nipping at the sensitive area on my neck. “Vengeance, do you know how fucking long I’ve wanted to do this?” I squeaked out “Uh huh!” I pulled his head up to meet mine and our lips connected. The feel of his lip ring was cool against my lips.

Nightmare’s POV:

I could not believe Craig pounded the shit out of that dude! We got into our room and I looked at him stunned. Craig looked at me and said “Nightmare, I’m so fucking sorry I just don’t know why the fuck I did that. I don’t usually do shit like that.” I stared at him “Craig that was so fucking hot! I can’t believe you kicked his ass for me.” He looked surprised “You mean you aren’t disappointed in me?” I laughed “Hell fucking no! That was fucking awesome. It’s usually me starting shit and fighting. I thought you were too nice a guy to do something like that. Fuck Craig that was so fucking awesome.” I leaned in and kissed him. I almost expected him to pull away but instead he deepened it. Holy shit! Craig can make you forget your own name with his kisses. I know that Gerard had fought for me before but it was only because he was drunk. Craig was not near as drunk as Gee would get. This was another new experience for me. I am looking at this man in a new light.
We crawled into the bed. I was expecting it to be like always, Craig holding me and us going to sleep. He had other ideas. I was kissing him when his hands slid my top over my head and started kissing my chest just above my bra and his hands were sliding down to my shorts. I let out a little moan. Craig came back up to me and kissed me deeply. I slid his shirt over his head and was enjoying the feel of his tight chest when he pulled my bra off and tossed it on the chair. “Is this ok with you Nightmare?” Fuck yes! I’m not stopping him for all the money in the world. “Yes Craig. Don’t stop.” He whispered into my ear “I just want to be sure you want me and not Gerard.” I pulled away from him “Craig, I told you I’m with you and if you stop now I will kick your ass. I want you Craig Mabbitt. You are the man I want.” I reached down pulling him free from his boxers. He slid my underwear off with ease. “Nightmare, I think I love you.” I smiled “I think I love you too Craig.” He sent me into another planet with his kisses. I moaned. He looked me in the eyes “Are you ready Nightmare?” I barley whispered “I’m really ready Craig.” He slid his body over mine.
The next morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Craig pulled me closer to him. “So Nightmare what’s with the grin?” I laughed and kissed him. “Fighting and sex with you is just too good. I haven’t slept that well in a really long time.” He smiled “Well babe, I think I fix that.” He started with the neck and then moved down to my belly. My fingers were entwined in his hair. “Oh my…fuck Craig…who taught you that?” He laughed and kissed me. “You did Nightmare.”
When we crawled out of bed two hours later we were ready to eat. “Should we wake Max and Vengeance up?” I asked. Craig laughed “Let’s go by ourselves. If I know Max they are still at it.” I laughed and we got dressed and went to the hotel dinner. Sunshine and Robert were there eating and told us to join them. Robert asked Craig “So what happened last night?” I told them about Craig and Max pounding the shit out of the dudes. All of a sudden Sunshine looked up at me and smiled. “Bitch you did the nasty! EEEWWWW! Is that why Vengeance won’t answer her phone?" I threw a straw at her. “Shut up bitch. What? You jealous?” She laughed and placed her head on Robert’s shoulder. “No! I have my own man.” We all laughed and looked at the door where Max and Vengeance were walking in “Well if it isn’t the love fucking birds.” Vengeance flipped me off “Yeah like you didn’t get any yourself.” I looked at Craig. “Yeah, last night and this morning.” Everyone laughed Craig blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK. Here it is the first time. I was told by some good friends that it was time for the sex.LOL Comments please. This chapter is dedicated to well...you know who you are.LOL Love ya.