Harder Than You Know

Queen of Random

Nightmares POV

I can’t stand it when Vengeance goes on a fucking rampage. Bitch is doing my hair and begging to do my makeup and fucking Craig is pouting because of a fucking girl’s night. I mean seriously, he didn’t have this big a fit over Gerard. I finally snapped “Vengeance get the fuck off my fucking hair. I can do my own damn makeup. Craig if you don’t shut the fuck up, I am not coming back to this fucking bus!” I slammed my way past them and into the bunk area. I threw myself on the bunk wondering what the hell was wrong with me. The only answer I could come up with was fucking Gerard. Why does he do this shit to me? Does he understand that I almost killed myself over him? Does he know how much I still love him? Does he know that I finally have a guy in my life that understands how much music means to me and he treats me great? Why the hell do I still care what he thinks? I sighed heavily and made my way back to finish my makeup. I ran right into Craig. “Nightmare are you mad at me or something?” I looked away then turned back to him. “No Craig, you are really wonderful. I guess it’s my monthly bitch time. I get like this sometimes. I just need to get loaded and once the hangover goes away I promise I’ll pull my shit together and be nice me again.” He laughed “Nightmare is there a nice you? I mean come on, you know I adore you but, you are not all sweet and girly all the time.” I pretended to be shocked “Craig! Don’t you know I’m fucking Cinderella in disguise?” He laughed “Babe, if you were Cinderella we sure as hell would not be going out!” I leaned in and kissed him. “Don’t you know Cinderella was an evil fucking bitch Craig? She only had to be nice when Walt Disney was around.” I pushed past a laughing Craig and finished my makeup. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself why the hell do I do this shit?
“Vengeance if we are going then move your ass!” I barked. She was on Max’s lap giggling. She looked at me with a really dirty look. “Bite me! Let’s go girls we don’t want our worst Nightmare to bite us.” Max pulled her back for one last kiss “Don’t get too wasted and come back soon.” I rolled my eyes at Max and gave Craig a kiss. He held me there for a little longer. I broke free and smiled at him “Stop worrying so damn much. I’m coming back to you.” He smiled and kissed me again “you better Cinderella. Remember your coach turns into a pumpkin at midnight.” Max looked at him funny. I looked at him “Funny man.”
We pulled up to the club and went past the line handing the bouncer our Id’s. He looked up with fear in his eyes “Oh hell! Go in but, don’t tear the club apart this time.” Sunshine smiled and said “Then don’t fill the place with skanks.” Giving him a pat on his ass. Yep, we have been here many times before. It was when we toured with My Chem. Vengeance was with Frank and you all know who I was with. Well let’s just say it was my first run in with Lyn-z. It was before she slept with Gee. I had gone to the bathroom and came out to find her rubbing up against him. We tore the entire club apart. I had to laugh at the memory. The second time we were just really drunk and I was not a happy person. Little Miss Sunshine pulled me up to the bar “So evil bitch what are you downing tonight?” I smiled “Long Island Ice Tea with Tequila shots all around.” Angel groaned “Oh fuck me in the ass! It’s gonna be one of those nights!” I smiled “Ask and you shall receive.” I slammed my first shot of the burning liquid. Still thinking why am I doing this to Craig? We were pleasantly smashed by midnight. Vengeance was so smashed she couldn’t find her shoes. “Where did you put my fucking shoes you grumpy ass whore?” I laughed “On your feet you smashed gutter slut.” Everyone laughed and we wobbled our way out to the exit.”
We had made a clean get away this time or so we thought. “Excuse me aren’t you all Dysfunctional Family?” Angel smiled “Yep! That would be exactly who we are.” The tall leggy blonde looked over her shoulder “It’s them!” Next thing we knew there were four other girls that were way the fuck taller than us in our faces. “You are nothing but second rate trash.” One said then another said “You don’t deserve to tour with Escape The Fate.” Then it became a black and red blur of “You girls suck. Stay away from our boyfriends. No talent whores!” Fucking bitches did not know who the fuck they were messing with. I swung smashing my fist into someone’s face. It was on! Vengeance had one by the throat against the wall smashing her free fist into her stomach, Angel was pounding the shit out of another and Little Miss Sunshine had gone all ninja bitch on another the fifth one had me by my bangs. I let go of the one I was beating on and reached behind my head dragging my nails down her face. She let go and I pounced. We were rolling on the ground shifting positions. I felt a few hits connect with my face but I was so drunk it didn’t even faze me. Before I could react any more I felt familiar arms pulling me around the waist off of her. I was kicking and screaming “Put me the fuck down or I swear to God I will rip your fucking throat ou……” I looked up in shock. I could not believe who was holding me back. “Wh...What the fuck are you doing here?” He dragged me to the door.

Vengeance’s POV

I was thinking this was the first time we had gotten trashed in this club and not torn the place up so as we were leaving we were all grinning from ear to ear. Nightmare is getting better. No fights and then fuck if it didn’t happen. Who the fuck do those girls think they are? The dark haired bitch got me from behind and so I had no choice but to fuck up her ugly ass face. I felt my fist connect with her big ass nose and then felt the blood. I was already seeing red. I had her by her fat throat against the wall with one hand and I was punching her in her gut with the other. “I’ll fuck you up skank ass bitch!” I felt a few punches to my face and ribs. That only pissed me off more. I head butted her in the already broken nose. She dropped like a rag doll to the floor. I was stomping on her when all of a sudden I felt someone pulling me away. I thought it was Angel or one of the other girls. “Let me go damn it!” I screeched. Angel and Sunshine were getting dragged out to. I finally realized who had me. “M…Max? What are you guys doing here?” He rushed me out the door and pushed me into the waiting van. Everyone was already in there. Max looked angry at first then busted up laughing. “Well you girls sure know how to have a party.” I looked between band members. All the guys were laughing and all the girls were glaring. I looked back to Max “Well? What are you doing here?” He smiled at me “Well since you girls were having a night out I took the guys out. We didn’t even know you were here until the fight started. Damn look at your hand babe.” Nightmare spun around to Craig “So what? You think we need a fucking babysitter?” He shook his head “Didn’t you hear what Max just said? We didn’t even know you were here.” Robert asked the driver to take us to a Denny’s. Everyone sat in utter silence.
When we walked into the Denny’s people stared at us. All us girls were covered in blood and drunk as fuck. The guys were all cleaned up but we still didn’t look like the average people you would see in this place. The waitress stuck us at a big table on the side of the restaurant that was empty of diners. Robert finally broke the silence “What the hell was that shit all about?” Nightmare just stared at the sugar on the table, Angel looked at her menu, and Sunshine shrugged looking out the darkened window. I finally spoke up “Those girls called us no talent sluts and said we sucked and you guys were too good for us and then had the balls to say you were their boyfriends!” I slurred it all together as one long drunken word. Bri Guy was the first to laugh and Angle smacked him. Craig and Max just shook their heads and Robert was rolling on the floor laughing. We were all still really pissed off. Max looked at me “Babe! You girls rock and suit us perfectly. Hell, you girls are perfect for us. Think about this for a minute. Two bands and each of us have paired up as couples. What are the chances of that happening?” I looked at him for a minute and then to my girls. We all sat there for a second and then all four of us busted up laughing. What were the chances? Ten Million to One? Nightmare was laughing but still looked like she wanted to fuck something up. Craig grabbed her face smiling and checking the damage. “You fought for me?” She looked at him and laughed “Yeah! I guess I did. I never saw that one coming.” Everyone started laughing again.
We had made such a mess at the table that the guys left a really big tip. People still stared at us on our way out the door. I couldn’t believe fucking Nightmare. Some preppy dude who was obviously on a first date with some uptight girl was staring and gawking at us so she walked right up to their table took a drink from the girls glass and handed the boy twenty dollars. He looked at her funny “Wh…Wha…What’s this for?” She put her face really close to his and without lowering her voice said “For condoms little man. Oh and don’t forget the KY. She looks like a virgin.” Oh yes that’s our Nightmare. What a bitch. The girl turned every shade of red in the rainbow the dude just about sucked his own tongue down his own throat. Nightmare took about three steps away from the table and smiled as she turned on her heal to face back to them and walked up to the boy and kissed him on the mouth. The girl gasped so the crazy ass bitch kissed her too. Our entire group walked out arm in arm laughing their asses off. Once in the van Craig looked at her and said “You are so fucking evil! Now she is the queen of random shit!” I looked at her “Nightmare how could you do that. I think they both peed their fucking pants.” She laughed and said “Naw I didn’t even give them the tongue. I think I scared them though.” We all laughed our way back to the bus. Everything was loaded and we were ready to head to our next stop in Columbus Ohio.
We all changed and piled into our bunks. Max was still laughing at what Nightmare did. “I thought we were bad!” I pulled him closer to me and said “Yep, we have been very bad girls Maxi Bear, so what are you going to do to me.” He gulped for air. “Uhm, I thought you would never ask.” His lips crashed into mine. The feel of his lip rings felt cool against my lips. I slid a little closer to Max as he started to lift my shirt over my head. I pulled away slightly “Not on the bus Max. Too close. Everyone else doesn’t want to hear what we are doing.” He groaned. “Fine woman! But we stay in Ohio for two days, which means we get rooms instead of the damn bus!” I smiled and kissed him again “Finally! Now go to sleep before they all hear you screaming my name.” Max laughed and I giggled. “Shut the fuck up! She’s right! NO Sex sounds please.” Nightmare threw a pillow at our bunk curtain. So being the smart ass he is Max started “Oh Vengeance…oh yeah babe touch me there….Oh god girl I’m….I’m…” I lost it laughing and Nightmare jumped down from her bed and opened the curtain. Craig yelled “What are you doing woman?” She smiled at me and Max “Threesome!” By now you should know she was joking but Max and Craig dropped their jaws to the floor and I laughed my ass off. Craig jumped up grabbing her and said “Uh…I don’t think so. Get back in my bed damn it.” We all laughed ourselves to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought it would be Gerard pulling Nightmare off the girl didn't you? Nightmare is a tad crazy. I thought it would be funny. Hope you all enjoy. This is for my friends and you know exactly who I am talking about. hehehehehehehe Love you guys. Comment please.