Harder Than You Know

Don't Go

Vengeance POV:

I can’t believe what Nightmare is saying to me. Max and Lyn-z? My Max and Gerard’s Lyn-z? Did Max just say a year? He’s been screwing her for a fucking year? I stormed off with Max following close behind. I spun around on him. “DO NOT FOLLOW ME!” He jumped at the hate in my voice. “Come on baby, I love you. Please talk to me. VENGEANCE! I said TALK TO ME!” “Oh I’ll talk to you Max! We are so fucking done! I’ve been cheated on one too fucking many times and by much better than your sorry fucking ass! I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking dating you! I knew you would fuck up! Now stay the fuck away from me.” I stormed off to our bus. I started packing all my shit when Nightmare came in “Vengeance, I’m so fucking sorry. I really didn’t want to tell you but, I couldn’t just ignore it either.” I smiled and hugged my friend. “I know. I’m glad you told me. I knew he was an asshole like this when we met them. I should be thankful that well, that it ends before it gets as bad as you and Gerard were. SHIT! I’m sorry girl. I didn’t mean to bring him up.” Nightmare smiled and laughed at me while pulling her bags out to pack. “It’s cool. Trust me on this.” What is she doing? “Nightmare just because I’m leaving the bus doesn’t mean you or the other girls need to leave. Stay with your boyfriend.” She smiled “That’s why I’m packing. I’m staying with Gerard tonight. We…well…..we are back together.” I was fucking shocked “What about Craig? I mean how? I mean….fuck…..explain.” “Well when I told him about Max and Lyn-z let’s just say that well….he still loves me, he wants me back, Lyn-z is getting dumped now, and well…Vengeance I love Craig but you and everyone else knows I’m IN LOVE with Gerard. I always will be. He feels the same way about me.” Fuck! I didn’t see that one coming. I know and so does the world that Nightmare never got over Gerard. I felt bad for Craig but he even knew how much she loved Gee. “Bitch, I hope it works out this time. Do you think they have room for another roomie until we can find other arrangements?” She smiled and said “You know they do, and you know they would love to have us there. We just have to wait until after the concert. Gerard may need time to dump his wife.” We both laughed and turned to see what the noise we just heard was. Craig came on the bus. “Hey, the guys want to know what will happen with the rest of the tour.” Nightmare hugged Craig “We continue on only now our cheap ass manager will have to find us our own bus. Angel and Sunshine can stay if it’s ok with all of you but, I don’t think you want to see my face when you wake up every morning. And well I know Vengeance doesn’t want to see Max up close for a while.” Craig didn’t look as hurt as I thought he would. “You know if things don’t work out with Gerard I’m here for you Nightmare. I’ll be here for you too Vengeance. I love you girls.” Nightmare had fresh tears in her eyes and I felt like I was punched in the stomach. Nightmare threw her arms around Craig telling him she will always love him and he was someone special to her and when he gets with another girl if that girl hurts him like she did she would beat her shit ass senseless. Nightmare headed out of the bus.
“Craig, you know I’ll be here for you too. I’m so sorry about Nightmare. I know she loves you and if all this shit had not happened she never would have left you.” Craig smiled “Yeah, I think she would have. Only I would have loved her more. I pushed her too soon. I did it when I found out Gerard was going to be at the concert. I’ll be ok. I promise I’ll make Max’s life as bad as I can for you.” I laughed and kissed Craig on the cheek. “I love the shit out of you Craig. See ya later handsome.” I left the bus as Max was walking up. “Vengeance, no babe! Don’t leave. I can change. Please don’t leave me!” He was crying. “Fuck off Max!” I headed over to the media green room with Nightmare. I was so fucking mad at Max I couldn’t even think about him. Now I was worried about Nightmare. Hell yes she loves Gerard and everyone knows he loves her just as much. Only, they are one lethal combination. I hope he doesn’t hurt her again. She almost killed herself the last time. When we walked in Mikey, Bob, Ray and Frank were all sitting at the table talking about Lyn-z and Gerard. When we walked in with suitcases in our hands the boys jumped up to help us. Mikey looked at us and smiled his famous grin. “It’s about time OUR girls come home. Welcome back!” I smiled and hugged him “So you don’t mind roomies for the night?” Frank grabbed my hand and kissed my palm “Are you kidding? We want you both to stay longer than a night. When are we going to tour like we used too?” I laughed “Slow down Frankie. We are still touring with Escape The Fate. We just are not dating them.” Everyone laughed and Nightmare and I started to get our stage makeup on when Frank came up and slid his arm around my waist. “Do you still love me enough to do my stage makeup Vengeance?” His head was resting on my shoulder. “Come on Frank I’ll do it.” Nightmare laughed “Yeah what is this a family reunion?” Frank flipped her off and I laughed. She left to give us some time to talk.
I was leaning in to do Frank’s eyes and could feel his warm breath on my face. “So Frank how is married life?” He came closer “I’m divorced. Jemia left me for someone else.” His lips were so close I could almost feel the warmth of them. I shuddered and made a step back knocking a chair over. “Oh uhm, so uh…” Frank moved in and held me against the cool wall. “Yeah, looks like we both are single again. I miss you Vengeance. We never should have split up.” He was looking me in the eyes and his breath was warm on my face. “I…yeah…I guess…we…” His lips brushed mine. His new lip piercing cool against my lips. I didn’t know if I didn’t want to stop kissing Frank or if I couldn’t stop kissing him. Oh hell! I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. My hands in his hair and my tongue tasting his mouth. God he is good at this. What is with Dysfunctional Family and My Chemical Romance? Why can’t we stay away from each other?
A head popped in the door “Ten minutes for Dysfunctional Family.” I groaned and pulled away from Frank. He smiled at me “We will finish what we started later babe.” He gave me another kiss and pushed me to the door. I was still reeling from his kiss. He’s always been a great kisser but FUCK! Where did he learn to kiss like that?
We told Angel and Sunshine that we were staying with My Chem and they already knew. Craig told them. Mindless Self Indulgence was just coming off the stage and Lyn-z glared at Nightmare who winked at her. Lyn-z shoved me and Nightmare so I turned and said “Fucking little fucking whore. You did not just push me.” She spat back “Yeah I did. What are you going to do about it?” I shoved her back. Then she took a swing at me and I ducked it. Nightmare gabbed her arm. “Want more?” Lyn-z shoved Nightmare and she fell back into Gerard’s waiting arms. I laughed at her “Look Nightmare. Crazy bitch pushed you into her husband’s arms.” Nightmare laughed. Lyn-z’s band mate dragged her off stage and Frank walked up kissing me “Good luck. Now show these people how to fucking rock!” I giggled. When I looked back Gerard and Nightmare were making out like old times. I grabbed her arm dragging her on stage. She had the biggest grin I’ve ever seen.
We were rocking the crowd and for the first time this tour I yelled to the crowd. “Thanks for coming out. This time I’m going to tell you to give it up for My Chemical Fucking Romance!” The crowd went wild. My girls and I were walking off stage and Frank asked me to stay and watch. Gerard kissed Nightmare in front of a gasping crowd. She stayed and watched with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll tonight. Please don't hate me.LOL Things change in an instant around here. Comments please.