Harder Than You Know

Welcome Home

Gerard’s POV:

Just seeing Nightmare makes me want to die. I love that girl and she is with someone who loves her. I know I’m married and all but I love Nightmare so much it hurts. She is the reason behind most of my songs. She is my inspiration. I couldn’t believe what she told me about Lyn-z and Max. Normally a man would be angry about his wife cheating but I was fucking happy. This is my way out. Nightmare said she was still in love with me. Yeah Lyn-z says she loves me but Nightmare was my first everything and one tiny little word makes a difference. Nightmare is IN love with me. I was in search of my wife to end our relationship. I should be angry or sad but I can’t wipe this fucking smile off my fucking face. As I boarded her bus she looked at me while cleaning the blood off her face “Wipe that fucking smile off your face Gerard! Look at what that slut ex-girlfriend of yours did to me!” She was pissed. “Shut up Lyn-z. You had it coming to you and you fucking know it.” She glared at me “So you are taking her side? Fuck you Gerard. I’m your fucking wife!” she screeched. “Yeah well, that’s what I came to talk to you about. It’s time, I want a divorce. We haven’t been working for a long time and I just don’t love you like I did.” I sighed and sat down. Lyn-z turned around to face me “Are you fucking kidding me? What you want you’re little Nightmare back? She doesn’t even compare to me!” I laughed “You are right. She is so much more than you will ever be to me.” That’s when she laughed “Yeah, well what about our baby? Leave me for that slut and you will never see your kid.” I was pissed off “For one do not call her that. She gave me up to you twice! As far as our child is concerned I want a paternity test and if it is mine I’ll fight you in court. Keep the fucking house and shit but I’m calling my attorney now. I don’t want to be married to you any longer.” I stormed off her bus and headed for mine.
Before I changed into my stage clothes I cleaned the bus up some. Nightmare has known us long enough to know we are messy but I want her first night home to be special. Home. I like the sound of that. I quickly changed and called my attorney Ronald. “Hey dude, how fast can you make me a single man?” We talked for a while and I told him everything going on. I also told him my babe was coming home. He was there every time I hurt Nightmare so he knows how much I’ve loved her. He also knows that I almost drank myself to death because of Lyn-z making me hurt Nightmare. Well that will not happen again. Nightmare is MY woman and I am totally IN love with her.
I headed to the stage area to watch Dysfunctional Family knowing that Mindless Self Indulgence would be leaving. Before I turned the corner I heard the fighting. When I made it to them Lyn-z knocked Nightmare backwards I caught her in my arms. Vengeance laughed “Look Nightmare. Crazy bitch pushed you into her husband’s arms.” The girls laughed and I held on tight to Nightmare. Not for fear of her hitting Lyn-z but because she was in my arms. I nibbled on her neck a little and then we went into full blown make out like we did before our concerts when we were together. Vengeance dragged her on stage and they were amazing. I don’t care what mood these girls are in they play and sing their fucking heart out. Every show is like ours, different. I can’t wait to tour with them again. I was daydreaming about being with Nightmare again when Vengeance snapped me out of my thoughts. “…..for My Chemical Fucking Romance!” As we walked out on the stage I grabbed Nightmare and kissed her. The crowd gasped and cheered. “How do you fucking like that? Give it up for the most beautiful bitch on earth!” I still had her by the hand “Should I fucking kiss her again?” The crowd cheered. I pulled her close to me and kissed her again. Then she pulled away and headed back stage to be with Vengeance. It felt so fucking good to be here with Dysfunctional Family again. We rocked our asses off. Frank went wild like I haven’t seen in a long ass time. By the time our set was up we were all wiped out. Here comes the hard part. I really do feel bad for Craig. He did treat her the way I should have treated her. “Thank you for fucking coming tonight. Now let’s fucking give it up for Escape The Fate!” Max and Frank glared at each other and when I handed Craig the mic I gave him a man hug. “Sorry dude. You know I never stopped loving her right?” He nodded “Take care of her or I’ll hunt you down and kick your fucking ass.” I smiled “I promise.” Craig patted me on the back.
As I walked up to my woman Craig started with Harder Than You Know. Nightmare just stood there and smiled at Craig. I wrapped my arms around her and said “Didn’t he sing that to you with Vengeance back in Jersey?” “Yeah, he did.” She had a faraway look in her eyes. After the song was over he glanced at her and she blew him a kiss. He smiled and winked at her. When she turned back to me she said “Ready? Take me home Gerard.” I grinned and tossed her over my shoulder and made for the bus. As we boarded the bus my brother and Bob and Ray made a welcome home banner for the girls. They smiled. I looked at Nightmare “Look babe, you girls are home right where you belong. Want something to eat?” She laughed “Not hungry for food. I’m too excited.” I bent down and kissed her as the guys all yelled “Here it goes again. Why is it the only people to make out on this bus is Gerard and Nightmare and Frank and Vengeance?” Nightmare and Vengeance looked at me and Frank and we just nodded. “What about Jemia and Lyn-z?” Mikey quickly said “Are you kidding me? All Jemia did was bitch about being here and Lyn-z was too busy text messaging to say or do anything with us.” Nightmare laughed. “We will do something together tomorrow. I promise. Tonight I think Gee and I need to talk and catch up.” Frank said “Yeah right. Talk, that’s what they call it now.” Nightmare laughed. Frank added “Come on Vengeance, I wanna talk to you too.” He winked at her and she smacked his arm “What makes you think I want to talk to you?” He groaned “Hey woman, we were talking well before the show.” She blushed and the rest of us laughed.
I took Nightmare back to our old bunk. We changed into our pajamas and climbed into the bunk. I pulled the curtain shut and snuggled next to her. “Welcome home baby. Now that you are back I’m never going to let you go again. I missed you so fucking much.” She brushed my hair out of my face “I missed you too Gee. It feels good to be home. You let me go this time and so help me I’ll….” That’s when our lips collided. After kissing for a while she put her head on my chest and whispered “I’m totally and completely in love with you Gerard Arthur Way.” I smiled “I’m totally and completely in love with you Krystina Lynn. Nightmare you are my fucking world and I’ll never hurt you again. I’d rather die than hurt you.” She smiled and gave me another kiss before placing her head on my chest again. Her hands were making circles on my chest. We fell asleep wrapped in our love for each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try and post Max, Craig and Frank's POV's tonight. Its really early and I haven't been to bed yet so the others have to wait. What will happen next????? Will the girls go back to ETF or will they stay with MCR?????? Will Craig find love???? Will Max find someone special???? Comments please. I so love comments. There are plenty of readers. This one is for Live Every Second and Love is Dead. My faithfull commenters. Thanks girls.