Harder Than You Know

Cleaning Up The Mess

Nightmare’s POV

I refused to go with Vengeance. I think I hurt her feelings but, I just couldn’t do this anymore. I did it for over a year. Gerard is a sloppy funny drunk and it can melt your heart. Frank on the other side is a mean ass dick when he’s drunk. I took out my hotel key and headed to my room. I slipped my concert clothes off and jumped into the shower. I couldn’t get Craig and Vengeance’s song out of my head. I finished up and wrapped myself in a big towel. It was warm and fuzzy. I went to lie down on the bed only to find Craig there. “Uhm, how did you get in?” He laughed. “Max is a great burglar. He let me in.” I stood there laughing and realized I was still in a towel. I grabbed some random clothes and went back to the bathroom to change. When I came out Craig was on the phone. Hell that’s my phone. Craig was freaking out. “Come on Nightmare we have to get Max and go help Vengeance. I guess Gerard and Frank are trying to kill each other and she’s in the middle.” We had no car and there were no cabs in sight. Max broke into the tours van and hotwired it. We flew to the house. I almost missed a turn. He was driving so fast and I was hanging on for dear life.
We got to the house and Max and Craig rushed in dragging me behind. I looked at Frank and Gee beating the hell out of each other. The room looked like a tornado hit it twice. Mikey and Vengeance were hiding behind the couch in the corner. “What the Fuck! Goddamn it Gerard Aruther Way! FUCKING PUT FRANK DOWN!!!!!!!” Gerard dropped him on his head and turned to me. “I knew you would come. I love you Nightmare.” Gee was slurring his words. I groaned “Gee shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. I should be done cleaning up your fucking messes. How long have you been drinking again?” Mikey and Vengeance came out from the corner. Mikey said “Nightmare he started drinking after he found out you were on tour with Escape the Fate. Well what a week or two. He misses you.” Gee tried to stand up and said “I never did get the hamster.” Frank jumped up “Did you say hamster dance???” Mikey groaned and Max and Craig looked at each other in disbelief. Vengeance went up to Max “Well babe, now you get a glimpse into our past life. This was an everyday thing.” Max hugged her. “Damn babe, I know you said it was wild but shit they makes us look tame.” I looked at Craig “Help them clean this shit up. Vengeance put Frankie in his old room and I’ll take Gee. Max help them. We will be back.”Vengeance was helping Frank up to his old room in the community house and I was helping Gee up to his room. “NIghtmareeee, I knew you loooooved meeeeee. You came hooome.” I shoved him thru the door. “Shut the fuck up Gee! Sit down so I can get your fucking jeans off.” I pulled on his pants and pushed him back onto the bed a little farther. Before I knew what was happening Gee pulled me onto him. He was pushing my hands down onto the bed. He rolled me and I was now trapped under him. His lips were on mine. I struggled to free myself when Mikey came in “Get off of her Gee. She’s not yours anymore.” Mikey looked like he would cry. “I’m sorry Nightmare. He just can’t get over you. Hell girl none of us can. Bob and Ray miss you too. You and Vengeance were the best things that ever happened to us.” Mikey sat at the foot of Gerard’s bed. Gerard was crying like a baby. I went and got a warm wash cloth. “Here Gee let me help you.” I was wiping his face like I used to. He grabbed my arm “I’m sorry I hurt you Nightmare. I love you and I always will.” His eyes were sad. I bent down and kissed his sleepy forehead. “Yeah Gee I know. I will always love you too.” The tears fell silently down my face. I placed the washcloth on the night stand and Mikey and I headed out of the room. My fears and feelings were interrupted by a loud crash in the next room.

Vengeance’s POV

Mikey and Nightmare came crashing thru the door right after I shoved Frank to the floor. Nightmare looked at a crumpled Frank on the floor “What the fuck did he do Vengeance?” I laughed “The fucker bit me.” Mikey laughed while shaking his head “Frank why did you bite her?” He looked up “Because she tried to take my candy away.” It was so slurred that Mikey and I looked at each other and then to Vengeance “What did he say?” Vengeance laughed “I took his candy. Then he bit me.” Mikey helped me get Frank’s pants off and tucked him in. When we came out of the room Nightmare was standing in Gee’s doorway watching him with a far off look. We heard a crash and I told Mikey and Nightmare to go help the others I would take care of Frank. I walked into his room and didn’t see him anyplace. I went to the window and he jumped out of the closet and slammed and locked the bedroom door. I jumped back “Frank what are you doing?” He looked at me and smiled “You’re mine! I want you back now damn it.” I shoved him back and tried to run for the door. He caught my arm “You aren’t going anywhere. I said I want you back.” I struggled to free myself from his grip. For such a short guy he is really fucking strong. “Frank stop this. You are drunk. Knock it off. I’m Max’s girlfriend now. You are married to Jemia. Go work out your shit with her.”He tackled me to the bed and pinned me beneath him. Damn he’s getting fat. “Get off me Frank. Bitch I said get the fuck off.” He covered my mouth with his. His hands were roaming around my waist. I bit his tongue and pushed on his chest “Get the fuck off me.” He groaned in pain and tried to slap me. “Bitch that hurt! What you want your little rocker fuck over me?” I looked at him “You are the little rocker fuck Max is a …..” Max and Craig pushed their way through the locked door. Max literally picked Frank up and tossed him thru closet door. Max was sitting on Frank banging his head into the wall. “Touch her again you little fucking smurf! I’ll fucking kill you with one hand behind my back!” Craig was trying to pull Max off of Frank. I was screaming and Nightmare just stood there laughing her ass off. Gerard came thru the door “What I miss?” Mikey walked up behind Gee “Can I go on tour with you guys?” Gee threw his arm around Mikey “You can’t go unless I go. And I think Nightmare wants me dead.” Nightmare looked a Gee “Dude I don’t want you dead I just want you rotting in hell with your wife. You know the one you actually married.”
It took us a good hour more to calm everyone down. I was washing the blood off of Max’s hands and realized it was Max’s blood not Frank’s “Damn babe look at your hand.” I was lightly washing his cut up knuckles. He leaned down and kissed me. “Vengeance I would die for you babe. I know we haven’t known each other as long as you’ve know these guys but I will love you more than the smirf ever could.” We all left the house and headed back to the hotel. Once there Craig and I decided to change rooms.
I woke up the next day all tangled up with Max. We went to raid Nightmare and Craig’s room when we walked in I stopped dead in my tracks. My jaw hit the floor. “Uhm, Craig, Nightmare…..What the fuck are you two doing?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank goodness we leave for the next town soon. Drama Drama Drama.
Coments please. It's been a long day already.LOL