Harder Than You Know

Not Loving You Is Harder Than You Know

Nightmare’s POV

When Vengeance and Max walked into the room they stood there staring at me and Craig. They wanted to know what the fuck we were doing. I laughed “What does it fucking look like we are doing?” Vengeance looked freaked. “Nightmare why is Craig cutting your hair?” I laughed “It needed trimming. Why is he fucking it up?” Vengeance looked sideways “Actually he’s doing a hell of a good job.” I laughed. “Good cause I’d hate to have to kick his ass.” We all laughed and Craig finished my hair. He dyed it first. I went to the bathroom mirror to look. I thought it was awesome. The back of it was a little shorter so the spikes stood out better and the sides were still long and I used a flat iron to keep it straight. My hair was now blond with dark blue tips. I came out and launched myself at Craig! “Bitch this is perfect!” He smiled “Glad you like it. Now can we go eat? Everyone is starving.” I finally agreed.
We were sitting in the local Denny’s and My Chem walked in. I slid down so I was slightly hidden by Craig. Vengeance followed my lead I growled “What the fuck are they doing in here?” Vengeance rolled her eyes “Bitch we are in New Jersey.” I looked at the group of us and said “Ok, you ate now let’s bail the fuck out of this town! And don’t fucking ask me to come back!” When we got up Max and Craig grabbed our hands and made sure they held us tightly to them. Mikey jumped up “Vengeance, Nightmare! Hi Craig, Max, thank you for helping us last night.” Craig and Max said no problem. Gerard was looking like total shit. He looked at Craig “Dude can I talk to Nightmare for a second alone. I promise I won’t do anything stupid. I haven’t been drinking.” Craig looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. He let go of my hand then grabbed me back to him. He gave me a small kiss and whispered. “I’m right here if you need me. I will kick his ass if you want.” I smiled at him “I’ll be ok.” I gave him another quick kiss and a wink.
Gerard held the door for me and once we were out the door he pulled me to a stop “Nightmare are you happy with Craig?” I looked at him and wondered myself “Yeah GeeGee. He is a really great guy.” He looked crushed “Gee are you and Lyn-z happy?” He nodded “Yeah I guess. But she’ll never be you. Yeah I love her a lot.” Like I didn’t know that! “I’m glad. Gee you have to let us go. We were a great couple at one time but I guess it was never as good as I thought it was. I mean hell Gerard you fucked around on me twice with Lyn-z. There has to be more there than what you had with me.” He didn’t even look at me after that. “Well Gee we need to pull out of this town and head on out of here. I guess I’ll see ya around.” He pulled me into a hug. “I’ll miss you. I’ll always love you more Nightmare. If you ever leave Craig call me. I love you forever.” I pulled away and smiled “Thanks’ Gee. I’ll always love you too.” I met back up with Craig and the four of us said our goodbyes to the MCR gang. As we walked away I thought to myself. ‘Yeah Gee Bear. I’ll love you for always too.’
As I stepped onto the bus I realized this was not as bad as the last time I left Jersey. Vengeance looked at me while I was staring out the window watching New Jersey slowly fade out of sight. “Nightmare are you really ok?” I smiled at her “Yeah! I think I am finally ok. It still hurts but, it wasn’t as hard to leave this time.” I didn’t see Max standing behind me. “Yeah, it’s because you have Craig now.” I smiled “Speaking of Craig where is he anyway?”Max nodded his head towards the bunk area “He’s sitting in there worrying.” I sighed “My fault right?” Max looked down and nodded.
I headed to the guy’s bunk area and saw Craig on his bunk “Move your skinny ass over I want in.” He slid over still not looking at me. “Dude, do I smell or something?” he shook his head no. “You smell really good.” I groaned. He is not getting it. “Then put your arms around me and tell me I am wonderful.” He looked up surprised “What about Gerard?” I grabbed his arm and put it around me “What about him? I’m not with him remember. I think this smokin' hot dude from Escape The Fate asked me to be his girlfriend. Or was I smoking crack and didn’t know it?” Craig couldn’t help himself. He busted out laughing “Nightmare you are too much.” I smiled “I know. Now what are you going to do about it.” He gave me a squeeze and flipped me onto my back. “I don’t know. Maybe I should just give up and go for a girl that is easier to handle.” I dropped my jaw! I pulled his face to mine and kissed him with everything I had “You better not! I would not like to kick some bitches fucking ass or anything!” He laughed and kissed me again.

Vengeance’s POV

Max and I were sitting at the table when Nightmare went to talk to Craig. Max linked his fingers into mine. “Vengeance what are you thinking about right now?” I blushed a little. “I’m thinking how lucky I am to have you.” Max smiled “Yeah?” He pulled me onto his lap. We snuggled until Brain came out of the game area. “Damn! You people need to get a room. Craig and Nightmare are in the bunks and the two of you are in here. Can’t a dude get any peace?” Max laughed at him. I looked up all sweetly “Hey Bri guy! Do you love us girls?” He shrugged “Well hell I am dating Angel and the rest of you are all right in my book. Why? I’m not washing your clothes or being your cook!” I laughed. “Why don’t you and Robert switch bunks with me and Nightmare?” Max looked at him like do it or I will personally kick your ass. Brian agreed and went to tell Robert. He came out and looked at Max “So if I do this then what’s in it for me?” Max laughed “Your life asshole.” I giggled. The switches were made and everyone was happy. That night we all went to bed and Craig and Max were laughing. Craig looked over to our bunk “Dude, do you realize we can now hold four more people on this bus?” Max looked confused “What do you mean?” Craig rolled his eyes. “Max! There are now two people per bunk. So that leaves four empty bunks.” I laughed. Max was annoyed that I laughed so he looked at Craig and said “Cool, we can let fan’s sleep over.” I knew he was kidding but I still pushed him off the bunk and looked at Craig. “Make it three.” Craig and Nightmare laughed and Max pulled himself up off the floor. “Hey so not cool. Let me in its cold out here.” I shook my head no. “You blew it baby doll! Now you can suffer the empty bed syndrome.” Max groaned and pushed me over and climbed into bed with me. “I don’t think so woman! Now you get to warm me back up.” I giggled and pulled him closer to me.
The bus was headed for Harrisburg PA. The next morning we were in PA. I grabbed Max “come on my sexy fucking rocker man! We are going to shop till I drop or you can’t carry anymore bags.” Max groaned. “I thought you didn’t like shopping.” I laughed “I don’t but I do need some more stage clothes. I love the Hot Topic here.” I dragged him shopping and I may have broken my boyfriend. He was carrying more bags than I could count. I only spent like $3000.00 in there. Max was groaning. “Vengeance I can’t carry anymore bags.” I laughed. I couldn’t even see Max anymore. It was all bags. “Maxi pooh, I bought stuff for everyone.” He looked thru the hole in the bags “Then call them to come carry their own shit!” I laughed “Come on Maxi, I thought you loved me. Besides if you can’t carry a few little bags I guess I’ll have to find a man that can.” I was laughing and Max was not happy with that statement.
Max fell thru the door of the bus. “Help me!!! This crazy bitch can shop. Don’t ever let her tell you she hates shopping.” I laughed at him. “Remember what I said Max.” He dropped the bags and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the couch. He held me down and tickled me half to death. “Just try and trade me in. It will only get worse for you my little rocker bitch.” I laughed “UNCLE! I give you win. I’ll keep you.” Max laughed “Victorious again!!”
That afternoon we all headed out for sound check. Nightmare was looking a little funny. I would not say she was in a bad mood but I wouldn’t call it a good one either. I walked up to her after our sound check while the guys were doing theirs. “Hey girl whats wrong?” She looked at me and said “Bitch! I’m going a little loopy. I haven’t gotten smashed in the gutter drunk or gotten into a fight in a while. I guess I…..fuck! When I’m with Craig I just kinda feel like I shouldn’t drink like I would normally drink.” I laughed “Aww. Our little Nightmare is growing up.” She flipped me off. “Fuck off and eat shit Vengeance.” I smiled “ok Nightmare I think we need a girls night after the show.” I went and told Max and he and Craig said it was cool that they would go out with the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
How can you not love Craig. He has a great voice. And Max well girls he's Max! I hope you like the Chapter. Comments please.