Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“You’re a one badass mother***er.”

My eyes opened and looked around my surroundings. My hand snaked underneath the pillow and took my phone to see what time it was.

2.45 AM.

Well that explained why it was still dark.

I placed the phone aside and tried to go back to sleep.

I believed I was tossing and turning in my small bunk for good 30 minutes but I still couldn’t fall asleep.

Ugh, I hate waking up in the middle of the night.

I searched in my mind to figure out what to do, seeing that we were on our way to Maryland.

Nothing came out.

I took again my phone and slid it open to sign in to my IM account.

Let’s see who are still awake.

Offline, offline, offline, away, busy, offline, away, busy, busy,…

I wondered what were these people ‘busy’ for. Late night mate? Wink wink.

A new IM popped. It was the bassist of A Rocket To The Moon who started it.

Halvo Can’t sleep?
Namora Won’t sleep.
Halvo Wow John’s gonna be so happy to hear you quoting his song.
Namora Can’t help it, Hallvie.
Halvo Ew don’t call me that, sounds gay.
Namora -muttering- you are.
Halvo Shut up.
Namora :D
Halvo Whatcha doin?
Namora Staring into my phone screen. I see a squirrel…
Halvo
Halvo You’re so weird. And random.
Namora That’s me.
Halvo GUESS WHAT!
Namora ……………………
Halvo I’M ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP!
Namora DON’T YOU DARE TO GO OFFLINE BEFORE YOU TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!
Namora I CAN’T FUCKING SLEEP.
Halvo Er, idk. Prank one of the so-called Millionaires? If they’re sleeping…

I thought for a moment, and typed again.

Namora GENIUS! BAIDER!

I signed out without waiting for a reply from Eric and put my phone aside before jumping out from my bunk. The bus was dark; only the lights in the front part were on.

As I was heading to the front part, I was thinking of what prank I should do.

“Hey Andy,” I greeted our bus driver. “Want some coffee?”

“Nah, I just took another cup,” he answered with eyes focusing on the road. Wow, he didn’t seem sleepy at all. Bat man.

“Oh, okay. How long are we gonna be there?”

He shrugged. “I’m not sure. Why aren’t you asleep?”

“Woke up and can’t go back to sleep.” I stared at the car lights passing our bus in the street. “Tell me, what kind of prank should I do?”

“Why are you asking?”

I shrugged. “I’m bored and I can’t go back to sleep and earlier Halvo told me to pull prank on one of the girls.”

He laughed. “Well, the classic ones never get old.”

That line gave me an idea.

I thought for a moment. “Thanks for giving me a hint, Andy!” And I darted off to the lounge.

I grabbed a few colored sharpies and stuffed them in my pocket as I skipped to the pantry and took a bottle of whipped cream from the fridge. I waltzed back to the bunks and stared at the three bunks, occupied by three sleeping girls.

Who is my victim tonight?

- - -

A loud scream was heard from the bathroom at 7.57 in the morning.

My head shot up from AP Magazine on my lap as a smile crept onto my face, holding back my laugh.

“KILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!” she screamed as I heard her heels stomped to the lounge.

Jazz beside me snorted back a laugh as I smiled innocently at her.

“What’s wrong with your face, Melissa?”

I observed her face.

Each of her cheek has a circle that were outlined with red and colored with blue. Fake beard was drawn on her chin, also a fake moustache. Her eyebrows seemed thicker but the color was yellow. 3 lines were drawn from each of her eyelid, making it as a pair of fake eyelashes that you would see in cartoons. The long-ass eyelashes.

By each second I was observing her face, I had to have more ability to hold back my laugh that was about to burst.

“YOU DID THIS!” she screamed.

“What makes you think of that? I was in my bunk aaaall night.”

“Liar!”

I stood up and took a closer look at her face, hiding a smile.

“It seems like the person doodled with sharpies; don’t worry, you can wash them out.” I smiled and patted her shoulder and walked away as I heard her scream again.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out from the bus and headed to the catering tent. I was starvinggg.

When I arrived, some people were staring at me. Even when I was on my way there, people were staring too.

My hair was fine.

My clothes were too.

Geez, stop staring!

I took some food and took a seat and started eating. The chair across me screeched as it was moved, and I looked up to see who joined me.

It was Eric.

“Ohhaider,” I said with a mouth full of pancakes. He shot me a grossed out look.

“Are you sure you’re even a woman?”

“Gabe’s gonna be happy to hear you quoting his song.”

He rolled his eyes at me. “Anyway, I heard one of the girls in your bus screamed ultra loud earlier. What happened?”

“I doodled on Melissa’s face,” I grinned sheepishly. “Should’ve done it with permanent markers instead…”

“But you do know that permanent markers CAN be erased with soap.”

“Yeah but it takes a lot of effort. And time. Which is even cooler.”

“You’re a one badass motherfucker.” He held up his hand and we high-fived. “I never really liked those girls too. One of them tried to hit on Nick at a party but Nick ran away; terrified of her poofy hair and cat-eye like make up,” he laughed.

I laughed along, imagining about it. Oh lord.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate my dad. Well not really but sometimes he's just pissing me off to the max.

I was posting this chapter and he told me to go to bed and he said, "Something that is not related to your schools assignment is not important, Dinda."

So having a hobby and expanding it is not important, Dad? Good thing I still have a hobby that can entertain some people. You just never talk to me about it. All you know about my hobbies are that I love photography and chatting. That's it.

And I know I can't be a straight A's kid but you don't need to say that.

Sorry for my rant, I'm just really pissed off and need someone to listen.

ANYWAYS I still need ideas for pranks! Comment comment comment! :D <3