Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Meeting The Mom

Image

I opened my eyes the next morning with a smile on my face. I looked around the room but Edward wasn't there. He probably went home to change and get his car. I then got ready for the day. After brushing my teeth the doorbell rang. I wiped my mouth with a towel then ran to the front door. My mom who was already dressed to impress opened it up. Her mouth dropped when she saw Edward. He smiled at her then outstretched his hand.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Wells" he said.

She shook his gloved hand.

"Oh please calle me Vanessa. Come in and sit down for a while"

"Thank you"

Edward winked at me as he followed my mom into the living room. I shut the door then walked over to the couch. I sat down next to Edward.

"How old are you Edward"

"Seventeen"

"That's nice! Do you plan on going to college?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"How long have you two been dating behind my back?"

Edward glanced over at me. "I wanted to ask you personally if I could date your daughter"

She smiled. "Of course you can Edward"

He smiled then kissed my forehead.

~*~

"You had her eating out of the palm of your hand" I said when Edward pulled ot a stop in front of the school.

He smiled over at me. "She really liked me didn't she?"

"You know the answer!" I replied. "So, we're officially a couple?"

"Only if you want to be"

"You know I do"

I kiss his lips then get out of the car. Alice and Jasper greeted us inside the school. I smiled at them both. My eyes then lingered to my locker. Another note was sticking out of it. I pulled it out and opened the letter. It read;

Have you guessed yet?

I looked up at Edward and shrugged. I knew deep down in my hear that the Secret Love Letter's were from Edward. Of course, he still denied it.

~*~

Friday morning soon came faster than I expected. The winter ball would be at 6:30 and last until 9:30. Edward and I flirst most of the day. I was happy that my last three hours I didn't have to attend to because I was helping set up for the dance with Edward. After school, I headed out to my car to find Jacob waiting for me.

"Maddie, I'm going back to La Push after the dance"

"Good" I then get into my car and sped off down the road. I had to get my dress and other things then go to Edward's so Alice could do my hair and makeup. I got my belongings then drove to Edward's house.