Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

First Kiss

Image

Edward pulls my fragile body into his stone cold hard one. He kissed my forehead then lays his head on top of min.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I really do want to kiss your beautiful lips but I'm afraid that I will hurt you"

"Then I guess we'll have to find out"

I tilt my head, Edward slowly leans down and presses his lips against mine. I felt sparks entrance my body. Everything was perfect. Edward carefully pushes me against the wall. His lips were freezing but I didn't release the kiss. I didn't want it to end. I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer. I then wrap my legs around his hard waist. That's when Edward pulled away.

"That was amazing" he told me.

"Yeah it was" I said a little out of breath. "Are you okay?"

He smiles. "Yes, I am fine are you?"

I nod.

"Good" He then kisses me again this time not so long. He picks me up and carries me into my room. He softly sets me down on the bed.

"Edward, when you were human did you ever have a girlfriend?"

"No, I never had a girlfriend"

"So, you're a virgin?"

Edward sat down next to me. "Yes, I'm a virgin"

"Me too" I said. "Edward, do you remember anything from your childhood?"

He took in a breath. " I remember getting sick with the Spanish Flu. My father was the first to pass on then my mother got sick and myself. My mother died but before she did she begged Carlisle to save me. Some how she knew he was a vampire. I was on the verge of death when Carlisle changed me. We all were" Edward's eyes glanced over at the vase of peonies that sat on my dresser. "Where did you get those?"

"My secret admirer"

"Do you still think it's me?"

"Yes"

"I assure you it's not"

Edward then tensed up.

"What?" I asked.

"Your mom is here. She's going to be ine your room at any minute" Edward then hid in my closet.

Minutes later my mom came into the room.

"Hey sweetie, I was wondering if I could meet Edward"

"Why?"

"You've semed happier and I want to meet the man that is making you so happy"

"Okay, I guess he can come over in the morning"

She smiled. "I'll make breakfast for us"

"No"

She arched her eyebrow.

"Uh, Edward isn't a breakfast person"

"Okay, well then good night"

"Night"

My mom left the room shutting the door behind her. Edward came out then sat down next to me.

"Good save" he said.

"Thanks, I'm going to get ready for bed."

Edward nodded. I got a changed of clothes then went into the bathroom. I changed, brushed my teeth, and combed out my hair. I headed back into the room to see Edward sitting on the bed waiting for me. I turned off my light then laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me, I kissed his lips before falling asleep.