Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

One Year Later

Image

"Alice, are you ever going to tell me what you're planning?" I asked.

Alice had been tampering with my short hair and makeup for the past hour. I had no idea what she was planning. She wouldn't even let me into her mind which made me mad. It was May 21st almost a full year since I had gone through my transformation as a vampire. I had just recently got my diploma, as did Edward and Alice. They both decided to be homeschooled with me because they; mainly Edward, didn't want to be at Forks High School without me. Of course I didn't mind and since I was a vampire and never slept I got ahead of my studies. I passed all my final tests which made me recieve my diploma.

When Jacob found out that I was turned into a vampire he was not happy at all. Edward and I both talked it over with him to let him know that if Edward didn't do what he did I would be dead. Jacob finally got over it. I also was told that the night we saved Aurelia, Jacob imprinted on her. He had to explain to me what that was. I understood that they were made for eachother.

As for my father, he hasn't been seen in Forks. I knew that one day I would get my revenge on him. Carlisle had finally told me that my father had killed my mother. Boy was I pissed. To calm down my anger I went into the forest and personally took down a few trees.

Edward and I still have not had sex. I wasn't in a hurry and Edward wanted to wait until we were married. Which we set that date for June 19th. It was only a month away. Alice of course took it upon herself to plan the wedding. I didn't care at all. I wanted her to do it.

And as for my human friends, they all believed that I had moved to Oklahoma to live with my relatives. Sometimes I did miss them but I had my new life now. I was happy.

"Alice, what's going on?" I asked her again.

"You'll see!" she took off my clothes and slipped me into a hot pink short dress with black polka dots.

"Fine"

Alice helped me into a pair of shoes that had a very high heel. I knew if I was a human I would break my neck in them.

"Edward is waiting for you downstairs"

I gave her one last look before heading downstairs. Edward was wearing his dress clothes. The moment he saw me he smiled at me widely.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Alice put a little prom together for us"

"Like last year?"

He nodded. "Come on!"

Edward led me outside. In the front yard stood the white gazebo with crystal lights hanging around it. I noticed that Emmett and Rosalie were already dancing underneath it. Edward and I joined them. Claire de Lune was playing from the speakers located on the railings.

"Bro, Maddie's been a vampire for almost a year. Why haven't you both scored yet?" asked Emmett.

I smirked over at him. "How do you know we haven't had sex yet?"

"Duh, I live in the same house"

"Just ignore him Maddie" said Rosalie.

"Yeah, and I don't see why my sex life is any of your business"

Emmett chuckled then went back to dancing with Rosalie.

Alice and Jasper soon appeared, then Esme and Carlisle.

We all finished dancing to the soft song by Dubussy then Emmett thought it would be funny to do a dance competition. I hadn't really danced since I was about thirteen. It was hilarious to watch. Carlisle tried to bust a move. Edward and Emmett tried to break dance but failed miserably. When I danced everyone kept laughing at me.

"Stop" Alice yelled.

"God Alice, I know I don't dance well but-" I started.

"No, someone's coming" she replied.

Edward came by me and pulled me behind him protectively. I glanced around him. Sure enough, something in the shadow was coming closer to us.