Wicked Rose

Thirty-One

Ville looked down at me and I was getting impatient.

"I love you Alice…I want to make you happy, but I made a promise to myself long ago to never make a vampire. For you, I'd break my vow but you have to be sure with all your heart." I rolled my eyes, and pulled his face into my kiss, I twirled his curls around my fingers.

"Just take me," He smirked and kissed me again, running his hand over my breast after squeezing it gently, he moved down to caress my clit and feel that I was already wet. Kissing me again I reached down to unbuckle his belt and slide it off his pants, Ville stopped and looked down at me while I unzipped them and stuck my hand down and wrapped it around his hardening member. He thrusted into my hand and moaned, his lips attacking my abused neck. His fingers were still working me and I was more than ready. Pushing his pants down his hips, I pulled him by his butt so his member was against my warm and wet slit. Ville groaned and slowly thrusted into me, I sighed and rolled my eyes back, watching the fire as Ville began to make love to me. I wanted him to be rough at first, but he no matter how much I squeezed my muscles around him, he just moaned and kissed, continuing to gently thrust in and out of me like I was a china doll or something. After a few moments though, I began to feel it.

"Oh….Ville….this is amazing." I panted, arching my back slightly as I tingled like before, but it was a quivering, building kind of sensation. It was intensity pleasurable, so much so it was almost too intense. I ran my hands all over his back and moaned loudly. Instead of picking of sped, Ville just lifted his head and watched the changing emotions on my face as he slowed his movements even more. I wrapped my legs around his hips, hooking my ankles together and moving my hips up to match his. That was a good idea, the base of my spine hummed as I felt Ville's member brush against and stimulate every nerve inside me. It was so easy to feel which parts where more sensitive and which aren't. Soon we were barely moving and I just found myself staring into Ville's beautiful eyes, I loved seeing the look of pleasure on his face. His brow slightly frowned and red dots covered his forehead, blood sweat. His nostrils were flared his eyes wide and deep, his lips were parted, his fangs just above his bottom lip. I pulled his hair so I could make him kiss me. Our tongues danced to the same beat as our hips, slowly and rhythmically. It almost felt like some kind of ancient ritual to meld our souls together. From my head to my toes I throbbed and tingled. I wasn't Alice and he wasn't Ville, we were the same being.

"You feel like velvet heaven…" Ville whispered into my ear, he threw in a hard thrust that was aimed to stimulate the roof of my tunnel, that was defiantly the "WOW" area. My body shook and I whined, I could almost taste my orgasm I was so close. Ville sensing my distress he reached down and massaged my clit. That did the trick. I shuddered, feeling my walls convulse and contract as the pleasure reached it's peek. It must have been too much for Ville because he sank his fangs into my breast, as he shivered above me and his seed exploded inside me. He had drank a lot of my blood in the last few hours, so he only took a mouth full. Ville lifted his head and kissed me. I giggled and held him to me as he just laid across my chest trying to find the will or energy to get up. I stroked his hair and kissed his bloody forehead, he zing of his blood on my tongue.

"Sorry…love…this may take a while." I giggled again.

"Don't worry, I kind of like still having you inside me." We both sighed at the same time and watched the fire as the afterglow of making love hung over us like a golden blanket. But soon Ville did pull out and I felt empty as he did. I almost wanted to have sex again just so we'd be connected longer. He rolled over and I cuddled on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me but a chill came over the room and I was still naked. I shivered and Ville picked me up and carried me into the bedroom and onto the bed, where he covered me with the blanket.

I couldn't barely keep my eyes open as Ville undressed and got into bed with me. I laughed as he pulled me against him.

"What?" He asked,

"We had sex with your clothes on."

"I guess we did, you were pretty demanding about it being right then." I snuggled into his neck and breathed in his scent.

"I think you've made me a sex addict." Ville rubbed circles on my back and chuckled softly.

"Really?"

"Hm…if I wasn't so tired I'd want to do it again."

"Me too…you've really amazed me," I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at him.

"Why? Because I like sex now?" He laughed again.

"No, because you're so good at it. I figured that you'd like it after you tried it but even I sucked at sex at first." I blinked,

"No you didn't, it was great." Ville blushed and he only did that sometimes.

"You mean the wedding night, don't you?" I nodded, he sighed, "I had some experience before that but it was when I thought Anne, I mean, you, where going to be married to another man." I understood how he knew what a clitoris was now. That wasn't something many knew about in this day and age let along sixty something years ago. I yawned.

"Well that wasn't a bad thing because that's one of my favorite memories that I have of that life." Ville kissed me and I laid my head back in the nook of his neck, in seconds I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Thank you for reading.