All My Broken Things

Concerts & Bars

"Abby are you ready find our tickets were going to be late" Katy yelled as I finished my makeup,
I had on simple black shinny skinny jeans that were probably a little too skin tight for comfort and a simple white singlet my hair a fiery red masquerade of hairspray and product teased and maneuvered so that it set the way I liked it without looking like some trashy scene queen and my makeup consisted of simple shades with Smokey eyes.

"Katy, did I tell you I got the job with hopeless records" running through the house picking up my wallet, tickets and car keys heading out locking the door behind the two of us.
"No you didn’t that’s amazing you do know that All Time Low are with hopeless records don’t you" she spoke as we got in the car pulling away
"No I didn’t even realise"

The thing about concerts these days were all the 15year old girls who thought they knew the band and had convinced themselves that they would one day marry a member of the band in this case I couldn’t tell who was more popular Alex or Jack but either way these girls were scary convinced that they were going to end up in bed with a member of the band. Now one, I thought come on bed your 15 and their what? 22. Two, they have never even met you and three in those pink tutus and terrible makeup their gonna go running, I mean I have more chance. I almost let out a laugh while I thought this remembering what I was like when I was 15 and it not seeming so long ago.

But now back to reality as the boys came on stage the crowd erupted into a mob of screaming fans as the guys opened up with ‘popin’ using the stage like it was home to them, like it’s what they were made for.

Alex for starters did deserve some of the credit the little 15 year olds were giving him he sounded simply epic not altering a pitch, his hair falling over his microphone as he continued to play, he did look gorgeous, and jack with a gigantic smile printed on his face as he played prancing around, Rian had closed eyes not missing a beat as he swung his head in time with his swinging arms. Maybe it was the fact that he was standing right in front of me or the fact that I was convinced he was staring at me but it was Zack that had captured and mesmerized me. His arms showing wearing a singlet looking strong and the most masculine out of the lot holding a stance of power playing his bass like his life depended on it, I wished I had had my camera but I supposed I would have to settle for my camera phone if worst came to worst I wanted to be able to capture his perfection because that was what it seemed like utter perfection.

I sat at the local bar after watching the band with Katy sipping at our sweet pink drinks where the alcohol was deceiving.

“Come on Katy let’s dance” I yelled over the music, there weren’t many dancing but I didn’t care grabbing her by the hand and dragging her along. After dancing for a while I headed back to the bar to grab another drink as Katy made her way to the bathroom. I plunked down into the bar stool and felt the motion of someone taking a seat to my left ‘can I grab four beers’ I heard him ask handing the bar tender the money I turned a little to get a better look at who it was and almost feel over when I realised it was Zach Merrick. I instantly knew I had to make conversation I mean this didn’t happen every day.

“Hey I saw you guys play tonight, yous were awesome and definitely go the crowd going”
“Oh hey, im glad you liked it” his smile made me melt “Yea it’s been one of the best crowds we’ve had in quite a while” he continued
“How long have yous been touring for?” I asked curious
“Oh man it feels like forever” we were both laughing as the bar tender handed him his beers
“Well I’ll see you around” he smiled and I nodded as he went back to the booth the rest of the guys were waiting for him skillfully not dropping the four beers he was handling.
I sighed slightly disappointed with him leaving well maybe more than slightly. I turned to my right again where Katy had only just perched herself again

“If your subtle and turn around you might just find All Time Low sitting there” she did as I said and started giggling insanely once she was facing me again.
“I know, I know calm down” I laughed “I was just talking to Zack” she squealed
“ Did you get his number?” she asked playfully
“No” I gave her a look as if to say are you kidding me
“The nights not over yet Abbs” she sounded serious this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok no offence to any 15 year old girls who go to concerts im only 16 and not much better
lol
anyways let me know what you think and tell your friends
lol <3