Full Mental Case

Hairy situations

The next day, I decided to pay this Gigi a visit. That was the woman who destroyed my house and left her business card. Gigi worked as a hair stylist and owned her own shop.

I walked in the air was filled with the scent of burnt hair and products. I looked at the desk and saw a woman staring at her computer and then at me.

"Hi, I'm looking for Gigi." I said to her.

"Make an appointment." she said.

"No, I'm not getting my hair done. I just need to talk to her." I said.

"She's with a client can you leave your name?" she asked.

"Yeah, so anyway I go to her house. I'm sitting on her bed. I told that bitch that she took my man." I heard Gigi's familiar voice and turned to see her hot curling a customer's hair.

"So, what did she do then." the customer asked.

"I told her off about sleeping with my man and using his money." she said.

"I don't remember that conversation." I said behind her.

She turned around and gasped. Her hand slipped and the iron burnt her customer's head.

"Ow!" she cried.

"Sorry." Gigi said.

"So what else did you tell that bitch about your man?" I asked her.

"N-nothing, Shasha I'll be back in a second okay." Gigi said to her customer and turned back to me. I sat there arm's crossed.

"How did you find out where I worked?" she asked me.

"You gave me your business card." I said.

"Damn it." she muttered.

"Why are you talking about me, I don't want Troy anymore you can have him." I said to her.

"I don't want him either, he's scum." she said.

"But you talk about me as if I'm his bitch. I didn't know he was dating you. I thought I got through to you yesterday." I said.

"I know, you did, it just makes me mad. I mean I love him so much." she said.

"You still love him don't you?" I asked her.

"Do you?" she asked.

"I'm done and onto better things. But tell me something how does he treat you?" I asked her.

"Like a queen. "she said.

"No seriously." I said to her.

She frowned. "I have to get back to work." she said to me.

I lowered my arms and nodded. She walked away. I was about to tell her about how much she owed me for destroying my house but maybe another time. How could one man make so many women feel bad. I went back to Gregory's house and when I knocked Izzy opened the door and smiled.

"Hi." she said giving me a sly smile.

"Hi Gregory is still here right?" I asked her.

"Right where you left him." she said and giggled.

I walked into the living room. I saw Gregory lying back and Chace sitting next to him.

"Hello." Chace said to me.

"Hi, Hi Gregory." I said to him.

He sat up and fixed his glasses and smiled.

"Hi." he said to me.

'So you two are a couple now?" Izzy asked sitting in the chair across from Gregory. I took a seat next to him.

"I don't know maybe." I said to him.

"Maybe." he said.

"I hear your night was very wicked." Chace said.

I looked at Gregory. I didn't tell him anything." he said raising his hands up in defense.

"You guys made a lot of noise. I couldn't even listen to my music." Izzy said.

I turned red and looked at Gregory. He smiled back turning just as red.

"Two bashful werewolves. Well they always said the quiet ones were wild." Chace said and laughed.

"Did you go to Gigi's?" Greg asked.

"I did, but she was busy." I said.

"I thought you were going to tell her off about destroying your house?" Izzy asked.

"I didn't have the heart to." I said.

"When Troy and I was dating I didn't have to worry about him cheating." she said.

"That was almost three years ago." Chace said.

"So." Izzy said.

"Do you still miss him?" I asked her .

"With all my heart." she said and smiled.