Status: thank u for all those who read..i hope u had fun... ^^

Please Let Me Remember You

Lucky

I almost didn’t notice how really late it was now. The sun is almost setting and it’s getting really dark. But heck, I don’t actually care. I just want to stay like this. In his arms.

“Are you getting cold?”, he asked me as he held me a bit closer to him. I was sitting at the cradle of his arms, his legs are at my sides and my back was leaning at his front.

I shook my head and looked up at him with a smile.

“I just want to be here. Don’t worry.”

“Well, I wouldn’t argue with that. I just want to be here too.”, he said with a gentle smile.

I leaned closer to him as I closed my eyes. Then, I realized how everything has become. I get to stay at a home filled with loving and caring people and now I even have Jake with me. I couldn’t have asked for more than what I have right now.

“There you are!”, I heard someone yell at us.

I opened my eyes and saw Luke and Harold approaching us. They must have been trying to find us.

“So this is where you’ve been all day. I’ve been trying to find you since you didn’t even get to eat breakfast or even lunch.”, Harold said like a father.

I blushed a bit and said, “Sorry. I was..umm..caught up.”

“Caught up? I say, it’s more than just that, girl! It’s really plainly obvious.”, Luke stated with a grin making me blush more.

Jake chuckled a bit and held my face by his neck. I know he did that because I hate being the center of attention which by the way, has been happening quite a lot.

“So, my friend, I guess you finally told her. We almost thought that you would stay as a bachelor for hmm, I don’t know, maybe forever. It would be a very amusing past time to tease you as the years passed.”, Luke teased.

“Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you Luke. I guess I got myself a wife.”

“W-wife?!”, Harold blurted which made me giggled a bit. I know Jake was just joking about it.
“Oh, don’t worry Harold. You’re invited at the wedding. You’ll be the one to escort my wife at the altar.”, Jake said with a grin.

I looked at Harold and I think he’s gonna faint. He was getting pale by the minute.

“Jake, I think you should stop now. I don’t want Harold to have a heart attack or something.”, I said with a laugh.

“Oh, come on. I know you also want it. Besides, I think it would be really great if I can make you my wife sooner.”

“I like the idea but heck, I haven’t even been to college yet or even a job.”

“Well, fine, but the wedding idea still stands. I’ll make you say yes to it, sooner or later. Just you wait.”

“Oh, you’re the one whose gonna wait. I’ll even make you beg for it.”, I smirked.

“Oh, really?”

“Yup! We can already start now, if you like.”, I said as I began standing up. But then, without any warning, he pulled me backed down to his lap and held my waist firmly.

“Why are you getting up? Are you afraid that I’ll make you say yes if I’m close to you?”, he said in his seductive and hypnotizing voice of his. Cheating jerk!

“N-no!”, I said trying to be strong.

I felt his cold breath by my ear and said, “Hmm..just give in and say yes.”

“I-I w-won’t!”, I said trying not to look at him but then, I felt his hand by my chin making me look up at him.

“Fine then, I’ll just do this.”, then he lowered his head closer to me about to kiss me.

“Eww!!! PDA!!! PDA!!!”, I heard voices and when I looked around, I saw the twins coming up with Tyler.

I was saved!

“Lhia! How could you let this guy get through you?! It’s disgusting, it’s icky, it’s creep and especially, he’s..he’s...”, Denise started.

“OLD!!!”, they said together with a giggle.

Jake glared at the twins as Luke started laughing loudly while Harold and Tyler tried to stifle their laughs. I just chuckled at the twins’ antics but I guess that’s why I love them. We both then got up as they came closer.

“Come on, girls, don’t start. Someday, you’ll also get to find your destined someone. And..well..let’s just hope it’s not too soon.”, Tyler said.

“Eww, Ty!!! We don’t want to act like lovesick puppies. We are better off with just us!”, Therese said.

“Yeah, besides, you haven’t even found yours yet.”, Denise said as well.

“How do you know I haven’t found her yet?”, he said with a gleam in his eyes.

The twins widened their eyes as their jaws dropped. It was really hilarious to see them like that but I guess I can sympathize.

“NO WAY!!!”, they shouted as they started bombarding Tyler with questions about this so-called girl, he was bonded with.

“Ugghh!!! This is so lame. Our place just got invaded by nincompoops.”, Jake complained like a 5 yr. old. I just chuckled at his childishness.

“By the way, where’s Rick? Isn’t he with you?”, I asked as I realized he wasn’t with us.

“No. He said he was going to May’s house.”, Luke said nonchalantly.

“May’s house?! Why?”

“Didn’t you know? May is Rick’s destined someone. That’s why he’s been acting kind of strange lately. I guess he’s starting with the whole courting thing.”

“Oh...”, I trailed off. So that’s why. Well, I guess, it’s fine as long as he doesn’t hurt her or he’s gonna have a major kick in the butt mainly from ME!

“I think we should all get inside now. It’s already dark and I know someone is already hungry?”, Harold said as I heard my stomach grumbling. Everyone laughed including Jake.

“Well, come on then, it’s been a long day. Let’s go.”, Luke said as everyone followed.

Jake held my hand and gave it a little squeeze and I smiled at that as we follow them as well.

I can’t believe this is all happening to me. All of this people..how am I so lucky with just having them? How I am I really loved by them?

This is just so..unbelievable. I hope my parents and Grandma are here. I think it would really complete everything. I miss them.

We miss you too...

Huh?!

I stopped and looked around. But nobody is there.

“What’s wrong?”, Jake asked beside me. I just shook my head and just smiled.

“Nothing. Let’s go.”, I replied as I gave a last look around the small garden by the clearing as a tear slipped down my face. I felt Jake held my hand tighter on his as he gave me a smile.

Yup, I am so lucky...

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!!! dis story is the end by d way...

i would like to thank u all for reading it and all d support..well comments would also be nice...
i hope u enjoyed reading my story..dont wori..a new one is coming up soon...

THANK YOU!!! ^^