Live Pretty, Die Fast

Oh Lord

Spencer's P.O.V.

I felt a pat on my head, but forgot about it because I was defiantly tired. I pulled my blanket closer to me, is it just me or does my bed feel so much more comfier? I turned over and felt something cold on my hand. I jumped up and screamed; I looked and my hand touched the floor. Dammit, I do it everytime, I should’ve learned by now. Like they said :Learning is fun! Then how come I never learn? I decided (after laying in my bed for 20 minutes) to get out of bed, I stumbled to the kitchen and got some pop. I don’t even know what kind; I think I drank it all, I went to the couch with my eyes half open. I turned on the TV, I flipped through the channels, and it was some Soap Opera Channel. I looked around to see if Lilith was awake yet…no. I smiled to myself at myself, and flicked it on. That’s a really weird word. I watched it. He was about to kiss her when his ex-girlfriend came out from a corner and shot him, and she said: I told him if I couldn’t have him, no one will.
My legs hit the floor and I stuck my arm out towards the TV and yelled

“NO!” I stopped and looked around , thank God Lilith’s a heavy sleeper — she might’ve came in here with a bat, I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:30pm. I know personally that Lilith doesn’t sleep this long. Ignoring her privacy (like I always do) and stepped in her room.
I saw a lump in the bed. I came up with a very evil plan in 1 kilo-second. I pounced on the bed…and felt nothing. I literally freaked out and ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, nothing. I ran around the house and found her nowhere, I grabbed my phone and dialed Dasandra’s number — thinking that she stole her (again)

“Hello-“

“Dasandra! Have you seen Lilith, is she there with you?!” I asked in panic.

“She’s not with me, and no I haven’t seen her. Spencer, did you lose her again?!” she yelled.

“No! I just went into her room, because she doesn’t sleep this late, and I went into her room and jumped on her bed…and she wasn’t there!” I said in all one breath.

“Okay, okay — calm down, I’ll get Brendon and call Ryan and we’ll get on a rescue.” She said in a calm voice. Sure she’s calm she lost Brendon in a candy store, and found him in a box of skittle packets; and he opened them up and poured them on him. She hung up. About 7 minutes later she called back.

“Ryan’s phones off, he’s probably still asleep —we can go on without him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this is kind of a filler. Till my friend writes her chapter. Hope ya like it.
Let us know if there's any errors.
Comment/rate/sub
We love ya!