Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

Bubble Baths.

I gazed at the television, but I was hardly paying attention. The boys chanted and laughed at different parts of the movie that I’ve never heard of before. I was guessing they have movie days a lot, when they have nothing else to do. Looking at Josh’s movie collection makes me wonder if they even have lives. I think it may be, eating, show’s & sleeping. On the occasional day, that’s when this happens. It’s no the most rough of the rough lives out there though, and I guess they’re proud of that.

I watched as Stephen pulled his phone out of his pocket, and looked at the light up screen. Stephen smirked to himself, shoving the phone back in his pocket. He looked at me for a moment, and then got up from the ground. He didn’t say anything, he just exited the room and no one else seemed to notice except for me.

I kicked out my legs once more, since I did earlier in the movie. Taylor decided to be an asshole and sat beside me, when he knew I didn’t want him to. The heavy breathing coming from him eventually pissed me off, so I kicked him off the couch. He sat on the floor right beside Brian now, and I had the couch to myself.

The movie seemed like it was dragging on, and I didn’t even know what time it was. I didn’t come out and watch the first movie like John told me I should do. I wrapped myself around in my blankets, the smell of John surrounding me, making me feel more safe then when he was there almost. The only things I needed were his smile and his smell. It was a duel of things that could make me the happiest I’ve ever been. I’m glad that one boy could give me all of that.

“Can I come up and cuddle?” Brian looked back at me. He looked very uncomfortable. I noticed that Taylor was leaning his head on Brian’s shoulder. I could see Taylor’s boney chin digging into Brian’s shoulder. I wasn’t going to say no. I wasn’t mean like the rest of the gang, making fun of him every second they could.

“Yes,” I smiled at him. “I don’t mind.”

“Fuck Jordan. . .” Josh sighed, losing track of where the movie was. “You’re not supposed to say yes. Brian probably has some disease that we don’t know about.”

“Stop being so mean to him.” I looked at Josh shaking my head.

I patted the couch space that was empty beside me for Brian to come and sit down. I held my arms open and he crawled up beside me. He leaned his head on my shoulder and wrapped one arm around my stomach. Brian laid there, his eyes and focus were back on the movie, but I could care a less about it.

I heard a bang come from upstairs. I looked back at the staircase and back over to the television. I knew that something went wrong. Probably Stephen being clumsy or something like that. It was itching away it me now though. At first, I didn’t really care about what the big surprise was. Now, that I’m hearing things from upstairs, it’s making me wondering what they’ve been doing this whole time.

I heard the door at the top of the stairs creek open, but for some reason I didn’t look back. I could feel Brian breathing on me. I just smirked. I think Brian needs a girlfriend. I mean the guys always nag on him and if he were to get a gorgeous and nice girlfriend - he could show them up. I’ll laugh at the expressions on their faces as well. And when Brian does get one, and I know he will, he could give them a big “I told you so!”

“Jordan. . .” I heard someone say my name slowly and quietly. I’m guessing they didn’t want to bother the guys in their ‘movie mode’. I looked back to see Jess standing there with a smile on here face. She walked away from the bottom of the stair case and began to walk down the hallway to my room.

I didn’t know if she wanted me to follow her, but I guess she did. I looked down at Brian a little bit, and moved. He looked up and nodded. Brian got up from where he was sitting to let me get up from the couch. I pulled up my pants and pulled John’s sweater over them. I walked around the couch, standing in the darkness of the basement.

I looked around, hearing the rain hitting the windows over the sound of the television. The blinds were closed, and the only light you could see was the one coming from the movie. I sighed turning around. I put out my right arm on the wall, and began to walk down the hallway. I didn’t want to trip on anything, so I walked slower then normal.

The light was shining out of my room, and making a rectangle shape on the wall. I walked closer to it, and finally got to my room. I turned a left into my room to see Jess no where. I walked into the room more and looked on my left. I noticed Jess kneeled down in my closet, chucking a bunch of clothes out of it. I raised my eyebrow, walking slowly over to her. I just stood there and looked down at her.

Jess turned around and looked up at me with a smile on her face. I just gave her a clueless look. She giggled sort of, “I need to find something for you to wear.”

“Wear for what. . .?” I looked at her.

“Something.” She smiled. “Do you have anything that doesn’t involve v-necks, band tee’s or skinny jeans? Because that’s what we need right now.”

“Do you?” I laughed.

She looked around. “Well, no. But that doesn’t matter. This is you, not me!”

“I think I may have something. . .” I said trailed off. “I don’t know if I brought it or not.”

“Well, look!” She said getting up from the floor standing beside me with her hands on her hips. I looked in the closet up and down.

On the hanger near the end of the closet was the one thing that I thought I’d never bring. I bought it one night that Carson brought me to the city. He told me to buy something sexy and simple for his birthday because we were going to have the time of our lives.
“Did you find it?” Jess asked, anxiously behind me.

I took the hanger out of the closet and held it closely to my chest. I walked away from my closet, trying not to let Jess grab it from me. I walked over to my bed and sat down. The black material was soft around my arms. I sighed, looking at Jess. She looked at me and then down at the material on my lap multiple times. She walked over slowly and looked down at just the dress on my lap.

“Can I see it?” She asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know. If I showed you it you’d make me try it on, and I told Carson I’d never wear that horrid dress ever again!”

“So it’s a dress?” She looked at me seductively.

Before I could even notice that Jess did, she took the dress out of my hand. Jess held it up in front of her and smiled. The little black dress with no straps was my worst enemy. Around the waist was a gold braided belt that made me look weird. I don’t even know why I bought it, I just grabbed something my size and left the store before Carson got mad. But, when I had it on, he said it was the hottest I’ve ever looked. I didn’t agree.

“You’re going to look great.” She smiled. “I’m going to make you look great.”

“I look disgusting in that dress. Why do you think I cover myself up with clothes all the time? The less clothes the worst. The farthest I’ll go is wearing shorts and a tank top, and not skimpy ones either.” I sighed, taking the dress back from her hands.

“Well, we don’t have much time.” Jess laughed. “You’re going to wear this wether you like it or not. You’re not wearing you’re usual stuff. We have to surprise John.”

“I have a question. . .” I looked at her with concern. “What are we surprising him for? I know this ‘thing’ is a surprise for me, but I don’t understand why I have to be uncomfortable for this ‘surprise’ to happen?”

“It’s just because you’ll look sexy.” Jess smirked, grabbing the dress.

I watched as Jess hopped across my room. She opened the door and walked out into the hallway. I looked around my room, really wondering what was going on now. It looked liked I was living in this room for awhile now. It looked like, mine. I got up from the bed slowly, and walked across the room at the same pace.

The door was a quarter open. I opened it all the way and looked at the wall across the hallway from me. I wondered what was going on upstairs, and why Jess was bringing me up there if it was such a big surprise. I walked down the hallway, noticing that Jess was leaning against the couch watching the movie, waiting for me.

“Are you coming?” She shouted down the hallway.

I didn’t reply. I walked the rest of the hallway, and looked at the boys. They were in the same exact spot as they were before, and I noticed that Stephen wasn’t back down stairs yet. Jess smiled at me and moved away from the couch, moving swiftly over to the stair case. She began to walk up the stairs and I just followed along. I noticed that dress still in her hands. I cringed, since I did not feel like wearing that thing. Especially in front of John.

I walked up the stairs slowly, I could hear a sigh come out of Jess’s mouth since it was taking me so long to get up the stairs. I really didn’t feel like seeing what she had in store for me though. “Come on,” Jess said at the top of the stairs. I began to walk faster, reaching the top of the steps. Then I noticed something in her hand, that wasn’t the dress.

“What’s that?” I asked her, looking at the green piece of material.

“Turn around. We need to go through this door and you can’t see what’s going on upstairs. So we need to cover your eyes with this.” Jess moved her finger in a circle, notifying for me to turn around.

I sighed, turning around. I felt Jess’s arms around my shoulders as she put the green piece of material around my eyes. I could feel her fingers in my hair as she tied the blind fold around my head. The only thing I could hear through the door was Stephen and John’s voices. It sounded like they were arguing about something. “We need to go in the kitchen for a second, so just don’t talk. I don’t want John slipping out any ideas about the surprise, because I know he will.”

All I could do was nod. I don’t like that I couldn’t see where I was going. Jess opened the door. I could hear the creek noise. I walked out in front of her, because she pushed my back slightly. I turned right and began to walk. I could still feel Jess’s hand on my back as I moved down the hallway. I could hear Stephen and John’s voices becoming louder.

“Jess?” I heard Stephen call from the kitchen.

“And Jordan,” She said to him.

“Well, John. . .” I heard Stephen laughing in the background.

I stood there in an awkward stance, wondering what Jess was doing. The hand that was once on my back wasn’t there anymore. I tried to figure out what was going on without using my eyes, which wasn’t the easiest. I could smell something, it smelled like food, but it didn’t at the same time. It was a weird smell. And with that weird mixed smell, there was the smell that I liked the most, and it was John’s.

“Hello.” I heard his silk voice surround my ears.

I could feel his arms around my waist, and after that, a smirk on my face. He held me closely, and then his lips touched mine lightly. “Get a fucking room.” Stephen said.

Then within seconds, John was gone from me again. I didn’t want him to be gone. I wanted him here with me at all times. I wanted that smirk, that smell, but the smell was drifting away. I couldn’t see that smile because this blind fold. I sighed, feeling Jess’s hand back on my back. “Alright, we’ll be back down in awhile.” Jess said to the guys.

“Jordan!” I heard Stephen scream as I began to walk. “You’re going to look sexy!”

I laughed lightly, walking down the hallway once more time. I could hear Jess breathing beside me as we walked. I had no idea where we were going, and I was not sure if I wanted to no. She turned me with her hand to the right. “Alright, we’re going up the stairs now. Try not to trip!”

The stairs were close together in this house, so it was not that easy to trip. I walked quickly because Jess was pushing me. I shook my head. Then my walk came to a stop, I’m guessing we were at the top of the stairs. I stood there awkwardly for a second. “Shit.” Jess muttered. I could hear something running, but I wasn’t sure what is was.

“What’s that?” I asked her.

“Nothing. . .” She sighed. “Stay here. Don’t move because you could fall down the stairs and we wouldn’t want that.”

I felt her hand leave my back one more time. Jess’s feet were making a sound as she ran down the hallway of the upstairs. The running noise that I could hear when I entered the upper level of the house, was gone moments. And then it clicked; Jess was running a bath for me and it probably over flowed. I sighed. “Did it over flow?”

“No.” I heard her scream. “I got there just in time.”

Moments later, I could feel her feet walking across the floor again. I could hear nothing but the sizzling noises and John’s voice from downstairs. “Stephen don’t leave!” I could hear him saying but then that was it. Jess’s hand was back on my back and she was leading me to the bath room, I guess.

“Are you going to watch me bath?” I asked. “You fucking sicko.”

“I’ll get out,” She replied. “You can undress, and get in. There is enough bubbles that I won’t be able to see you. Sort of like in the movies, y’know? I stole the bubble stuff from your aunt. I hope she doesn’t get mad.”

“I hope she won’t.” I shook my head. “I don’t even know when she’s getting back.”

“I’m pretty sure your dad is going out there to get them tonight. He was going to catch a plane or something like that.” Jess said. “I heard Josh talking about it, but I wasn’t sure. Or maybe he’s going tomorrow? I know he’s not home ‘till late tonight. He’s going out with the guys from work to get a beer and watch the game tonight.”

“Well, I never knew about this.” I was confused because it was my dad. I don’t know why, but this felt like it was our house. All the guys and Jess were here all the time. My aunt was gone ever since I got here and my dad was always at work. It was a weird feeling. Next year, it’s going to be weird, I’m going to be alone. Out on my own. “And I have one question - Can you take off my blind fold?”

Jess laughed behind me. I felt her hands in my hair again, untying the blind fold. She took the blind fold off of my eyes and then I could see once again. I noticed that we were standing right in front of the bathroom door. I grabbed a hold of the handle and turned it. Inside of the bath room was the bath, and all I could smell was them.

I turned around to see Jess closing the door. I looked around the bright washroom, and began to take off John’s sweater. It was a weird thing, but I smelt it before I let it fall to the ground. I took off my shirt and put it on the ground too. Next was my pants and my undergarments. I don’t know why, but I’ve always hated the feeling of being exposed.

I put one of my feet in the tub, the tingly sensation around my foot. I knew that it would feel good once my whole body was in there. I stared at the bubbles and smiled. I put my whole body in the tub and sat down. I felt the bubbles pour on me and it was one of the best feelings that I’ve had physically in awhile besides when John kissed me for the first time. That could top anything type of feeling.

“You can come back in here now,” I said to Jess. “I’m not in the nude where you can see me even though you’d like that.”

Jess opened the door and peeked in. She smiled at me and shut the door behind me. “Well, don’t you look sexy!” She laughed.

“I’m under bubbles, you idiot.” I shook my head.

I watched as Jess walked across the bath room, pushing my clothes out of the way with her foot. She sat down on the toilet seat. “I’m so stoked to see what your reaction is when we get you all dolled up. You’re going to be really happy.”

“I can’t wait. . .” I sighed becoming inpatient. I wanted to know what was going to happen and how it was going to happen. I wanted to know, now!
♠ ♠ ♠
THAT SUCKED.
So sorry, but the story will be done in the next week, or two.
And I got the idea planned out for the sequel. This will only happen if . . .
YOU GUYS COMMENT. Get on that shit.
I want 100 comments. I'll be happy :).